I am so lonely

I have no one. Everyone else has a gf except me. Not that I deserve one. There's no reason for a woman to find me attractive. Doesn't make it any easier tho

Attached: 0038-013~2.jpg (865x870, 137K)

I don't have a gf and never will, so you're not alone in that.

yeah dude. we're all together alone. Cheer up.

Why won't you ever have one, fella?

have sex

Up until last week I thought the same for myself. You need to lower your standards and start talking to women if you want to fuck somebody. Learn to love yourself before you love someone else. Put yourself out there. They don't just fall into your lap, it takes work.

Girls don't want anything to do with me.

I have no standards, and I don't want to "fuck".

Okay edgelord, self pity is such a turn off for girls so start liking yourself and enjoy life and maybe they will want to be around you

Thanks, but I tried that already and they didn't.

How many girls did you actually ask out OP?

>0

Sure you did, faggot

>I tried cooling it on the self pity for an hour and didnt get a gf, wtf girls suck and I'll never have a gf

And what if he did?

I liked myself for the first 27 years of my life, but it seems I was the only one to do so.

I never said girls suck. I've barely ever had a conversation with one.

>girls don't like me
>I have barely ever had a conversation with a girl

You have to actually put in effort. Doesn't matter how likeable you are if you never show anyone.

How do you approach someone that looks annoyed to even breathe the same air as you do? Girls never speak to me first, so why should I assume any of them would want to?

IKR? Some of these posters think you just cold-approach girls = profit. It only works if you're a chad

I'll have to disagree with you. Sometimes they DO fall into your lap

There are always exceptions to the rule
Make yourself better. Otherwise stop complaining about girls.

How do you become "better"?

No you idiot. Cold approaching is going up to some random woman and trying to get a date. Don't try to get a date, try to get to know some women. Literally any group activity where women are will do. After you get to know each other a little then you ask them out on a date.

Are you fat? Lose weight. Are you skinny? Gain muscle. Boring? Learn several useful skills. Nothing is owed to you for existing user, things worth while take time and work to accomplish and keep. But let me guess, you will have another excuse

Not him but I'm neither of those things. No luck since my last gf which was 4 years ago

Then you're ugly and you need social skills good enough to make girls forget that

>social skills
Reee I'm a programmer

Go meet people

It's still an approach, and women have yet to show any interest in getting to know me in any capacity.

It's all me me me with you, no wonder nobody likes you

He makes a good point

Well, it does take two to have a conversation, after all. Do you just keep harassing unwilling girls until they give up?

You just admitted to never trying to have conversations with them a second ago, how would you know they have no interest then?

I said barely, since they never put any effort in keeping a conversation going, let alone starting one.

If you're an unappealing loser who gets rejected by women, what are you suppose to do? Some people claim they can live with that but I doubt it