Gf asking to buy pads or tampons

How would you guys feel if your gf asked you to buy her some menstrual products?

Attached: 3DD7542E-8128-4C3F-B7D0-AABD81F8B8E0.jpg (1068x639, 92K)

The same I'd feel if she asked me to buy her some butter and sugar. What man over 14 unironically thinks about this shit twice?

>what colour/ how many drops on the package?
>want some chocolate with your order ma'am?
Only 2 things I care to know.

I'm not insecure so I wouldn't think anything of it, and neither would the cashier because they don't give a shit

Ask her to send you a pic of the box and go buy them.

This.

I've had my face buried between her bloody thighs many times previously and I've earned my blood wings. I have absolutely NO PROBLEM getting her menstrual shit if she needs it. Any man who sees me with a box of tampons knows I don't give a shit and that I have someone at home that I care for and that by doing this, I know that I'm earning more and more brownie points with her anyway.

Might pick her up some ice cream or some chocolate just to secure the "best boyfriend in the world" title. Maybe more bloody sex that night too. Who knows?

Real men don't squirm at blood.

Attached: a.jpg (1536x2048, 404K)

as a female, when I see guys in line at the grocery store like this, I actually think it's a huge turn on and I'm jealous of the lucky woman who's got herself someone who loves her and isn't afraid. good job user.

Are you seriously 12?

The fuck? I'd just ask her what kind since there are a million options apparently and then go buy it.

Faggot!

Gay for you.

Since I'm not a beta faggot like most in this thread are, I'd tell her to go buy them herself. Periods are disgusting.

the fact that you even asked this is extremely cringe. i'm a girl but if i was a guy or my girlfriend asked i'd do it with no issue. you need to be 18 to post here.

My boyfriend is super grossed out by periods, and not even him ever refused to go buy me tampons and pads.

Please leave this immature faggot. Is this seriously someone you can respect and want to spend the rest of your life with? Is this the man you want your kids to look up to?

How can you not be grossed out by the process?

it's natural. don't think of it as a fucking bloodbath think of it as "okay this happens every month so my gf can have children, it's bloody but that's how it is"

Yeah, look at me ending a very happy relationship because my boyfriend doesn't like blood.

This.

I mean, as much as I appreciate that my father poops every day and the benefits it brings to his life, I still don't want to touch, smell or see his poop, and I am fairly grossed out by it.

I dunno desu I think conditioning someone to get sweets every time they get their period is a recipe for disaster.

A lot of nasty stuff is perfectly natural. It's still nasty.

Basically this.

Sure, it‘s not the most enjoyable thing. But it‘s a reality that comes with being and being around adult women. Trying to chicken out of it and just pretend it doesn‘t exist is not the mark of a respectable person. I mean, what message does that send to you? That the fact your body is able to produce humans is gross? That your reproductive cycle is disgusting? That‘s as disrespectful as a girl being disgusted by sperm. And you don‘t walk around demanding him to swallow your period blood or squirt it over his face, don‘t you? He should suck it the fuck up. You‘re not smearing his apartment with your period blood, you just ask him to pick up some groceries that are necessary for your personal hygiene.

>I still don't want to touch, smell or see his poop,
OP's gf is asking him to buy products, not sniff her bleeding orifice.

Sure. But that doesn‘t mean you would refuse to pick up Toilettepaper for him. Unless you‘re selfish and immature that is.

that's not even the same? if you touch or see your girls' period blood that's probably your choice. OP's girl is just asking for products. not to change her pad and wipe her and dispose of it wtf.

And my boyfriend doesn't refuse to buy menstrual products for me. He is just grossed out by periods.

Can you read the post chain, you fucking idiots?

why are you so aggressive? we were literally just explaining how it isn't gross. no one is telling you to go tell of your boyfriend about how your periods aren't gross. do as you please.

I'm not saying anything against getting the stuff for her, it's only common fucking sense. Just like buying something for her if she got diarrhoea. No one sane argues against buying hygiene products, user.

It doesn't mean that the act that requires you to do these things isn't disgusting.

>Can you read the post chain, you fucking idiots?
Lol
>How can you not be grossed out by the process?
>it's natural. don't think of it as a fucking bloodbath think of it as "okay this happens every month so my gf can have children, it's bloody but that's how it is"
>I mean, as much as I appreciate that my father poops every day and the benefits it brings to his life, I still don't want to touch, smell or see his poop, and I am fairly grossed out by it.
Nobody was talking about touching, smelling, or seeing a girl's period. You attempted to equivocate it to touching, seeing, or smelling your pop's poop.

Attached: New Londo Ruins.png (621x692, 194K)

You said this
>OP's gf is asking him to buy products
>OP's girl is just asking for products
Which clearly wasn't the point.
It's perfectly fine and normal to be grossed out by periods, like it is to be grossed out by poop, or to be grossed out by vomit, or urine. It smells unpleasant, is unhygienic, etc.
I never argued you should not buy someone hygiene products. I argued the opposite, actually.

Because it's fucking fascinating. Humans are god damned miracle machines.

I don't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.

>Bodies need to filter out liquid wastes, excess ions, electrolytes, and vitamins
>Evolves one of the most incredible filtration systems ever
>The hole into Bowman's Capsule is just large enough for pressure to do its work and just let arterial blood flow without any extra meddling
>Said filtration system can be interrupted at any time when the body needs to rehydrate
Fucking incredible shit.

Attached: Sieg.png (578x435, 433K)

But we lack the clean-break horse anus or the pistol shrimp's ability to ska.

We can't even shit without pissing. Our eyes have a black spot in the middle and our lungs are a dead-end. We can't even regenerate fucking teeth. Human biology is shit-tier beyond the brain.

A thread died for this Reddit tier thread

Attached: Im going to have to ask you to stop.png (1036x346, 47K)

Sweets = disaster

Explain?

S for another dead incel thread.

>our lungs are a dead-end.
???

Compare ours with the respiratory system of birds.

Get fucked.