Thoughts on coffee?

is it worth drinking ?

Attached: images.jpg (294x172, 13K)

/COFFEE/ GENERAL

POST YOUR FAVORITE BLENDS

It's more expensive per caffeine than energy drinks, has fewer calories unless you make some abomination with cremes and takes longer to make.

It's a boomer drink.

Worth drinking when you need a boost. Not worth making part of your daily routine (you get addicted and the effect lessens).

Taste wise? I do enjoy it, especially with milk. Coffee smell is also really good. Arguably better than the taste itself.

Try black tea too. It also has caffeine. Not as effective as coffee but that also means you can drink it routinely with less bad effects.

who here /instant/

Jacobs cronat gold with splash of milk no sugar here

>It's more expensive per caffeine than energy drinks
How do you figure?
>most convenient stores have coffee in the $1-2 range, where energy drinks are $2-3
>a fancy, expensive pound of beans is still only $15-20, and that will get you about three dozen cups of coffee, so about $0.40-0.70 per cup
If you're talking about froo-froo Starbucks drinks, then yeah those are more expensive, but those aren't coffee. They're milkshakes with a splash of coffee.

>blends
>not single origins

>where energy drinks are $2-3
What the fuck Burgerstan.

Cheap energy drinks are at 50 cent here, stuff like Redbull at 1 yuro, outside of gas stations nothing is over 2 bucks. And of course there is the extra cheap version in the plastic bottle at They're milkshakes with a splash of coffee.
On average they have still more caffeine in the stuff. And more calories too.

They said more expensive per caffeine. Sure you're paying 2x as much on average but you get 4x the caffeine dosage.

I’ll keep my testosterone, thanks.

Hi, make way please, best coffee type coming through.

Attached: DSC_0604.jpg (1280x1600, 205K)

Yes, if someone else brews it for you. Staring at the kettle is boring senpai

>not Vietnamese

Not that boring if you're doing something like a pourover

I said pouring not boring I just have a cold
*sips tea*

Avoid coffee. If you need to sleep then you must sleep. I wake up at 2am everyday now with 0 caffeine. I used caffeine pills for a while but I quit. It’s not worth the jitters. Caffeine sucks

Attached: FA60E55A-2735-4E23-8B0D-43EB3851F8DB.jpg (600x375, 138K)

You're a weak man.

>drinking coffee in a traditional russian cup
heresy

>It's more expensive per caffeine than energy drinks
If you're buying blended drinks from Starbucks then yes it's more expensive if you measure value of the drink based solely on its caffeine content. If you brew your own as in buy a bag of pre-ground or whole beans and put in in a drip coffee maker then it's not more expensive. Either way, you're retarded.

you do realize people usually drink coffee in morning to wake up not to avoid sleeping

I don't drink coffee for any "boosts". I just really enjoy a good cup of it. It can havr a wonderful flavor in my opinion. A bad cup of coffee is probably the nastiest thing you will ever drink though. I like to buy the beans whole and grind only what I need for the day, I can easily make espresso too this way. I prefer to use a pour over coffee maker to an electric one. You can control the quality better, and its kinda therapeutic to pour it yourself. You can get very different tasting coffes from the same bean depending on how it grinded and how hot you water is how you poured it ect. Coffee is kinda an autism to me.

Oh yeah, how you roast the bean is probably the biggest factor in a cup of coffees flavor. But most people do not have the opportunity to roast the beans themselves.