Every time I have sex with my girlfriend I've been losing my erection because I can't stop thinking about how close my...

Every time I have sex with my girlfriend I've been losing my erection because I can't stop thinking about how close my penis is to her internal organs, and the reality of her body.

It's literally centimeters away from her small intestines which look disgusting and are filled with poop, not to mention numerous other disgusting organs and fluids.

Has anyone else experienced something like this? How did you come to terms with the reality of the human body?

Attached: ew.jpg (800x800, 70K)

Try to turn it into a fetish?

Girls don't poop, retard

Reading this got me stiff.

Sounds like intrusive thoughts, mate. Therapy is your friend.

gave me a good laugh, thanks op

I'm not joking tho

Why

Won't eating with someone also freak you if you let go of the wheel in your mind?

No, my problem is I'm turned on by the outer 0.1cm of their body but disgusted by the rest of it. Like most people I imagine.

Even better.

It is how you look at shit. Sure, we are all walking bags of meat and shit. But shit is what we ate for dinnr the night before.

that's funny because some wisdom traditions use this to stop people that are too attracted to women from straying from their paths

But everyone is some kind of weird ape, we can't really escape this, there's nothing to freak about I believe

It gets worse bro, when shes got her shitter loaded you can feel the turds all lined up when you shove your fingers in and give her a good stir. If shes really full you can feel them pressing on your cock.

For a while i was studying anatomy every day and when id fuck my wife all i could think about was her bones and muscles and other structures. It wasn't sexy. Kinda what happens when you stare at cadaver photos too much.

user, you got a big dick, USE IT, breed the bitch

This reminds of the scene in the David Cronenberg film Dead Ringers, where one of the twin gynecologists says
>I've often thought there should be beauty contests for the insides of bodies. You know, best spleen, most perfectly developed kidneys. Why don't we have standards of beauty for the entire human body, inside and out?

when I love a woman, it's literally impossible for them to be disgusting to me
their snot is fine, their earwax is fine, their shit stinks less than anyone elses

Why do you not like that your gf is squishy?

Organs, shit and body fluid are what get me hot about girls.

If I'm fucking a girl and I suddenly think about her shit slowly migrating around her intestines I cum bullets.

You say it's the outer 0.1cm but it's not is it?

Imagine if all she was was the 0.1cm? She'd be a pile of skin and hair on the floor.

Even though you don't see it, her skeletal system, muscles, fat and collagen are providing the bulk, support and curves of your 0.1cm of attractiveness.

What's inside is also keeping alive this beautiful, breathing, warm, beautiful animal. (unless she's not any of those then dump her ass)

Sounds pretty hot

Attached: 1556700596082.jpg (800x1196, 83K)

I wish I perceived all people like this at all times. Like an x-ray terminator or something. Be so cool.

>Like most people I imagine
I'd bet most people don't obsess over their partners guts and the ones that do likely aren't turned off by it.

I know a guy who used to work as a nurse/medic and he had similar feelings. He didn't obsess over it like you and OP, but he basically admitted that he had to turn his brain off to have sex because the human body was so disgusting to him. Got high with him a lot, and sometimes he would go on about how weird and gross it is that we're all walking sacks of meat and fluid, on multiple occasions he wished that it was possible for people to transfer their minds into computers or inorganic bodies.

And he thought sex was especially nasty and grotesque. Only difference between him and you guys is that he apparently managed to avoid thinking about all that while he was actually in the middle of having sex. So maybe just do what he did and turn your brain off? Try to focus on what you can actually see, hear, feel, smell, and taste, don't let your thoughts wander, just stay in the moment. (Granted that's harder for some people than others.)

For me, I'm not inclined to think about it much at all. To the very limited extent that I do think about a sex partner's insides, it's more of a turn on than a turn off. When I come in a girl's mouth, I like to think about the fact that her stomach is going to be filled with my sperm. When I fuck a girl's ass, it's hot to realize that my cock is forcing her tight sphincter open and stretching out her rectum around it and spilling my seed all up in the depths of her bowels. Maybe it's because I've never studied anatomy or medicine, so I'm not fully aware of just how gross our bodies are.

Lol pass her to me you genetic defect

reading this made me horny, so I jerked off to x-ray anal hentai and feel pretty good now, thanks user

topfuckingkek you cant make this shit up. I have no clue on how you should go about with dealing with this but I can assure you that you need some sort of therapy lad.

You must be a great fuck. Other guys have to think about baseball or do math.

Lol bro that’s what all the membranes and connective tissue and cavities are for.

at least you're not a virgin

whenever i would start to jack off i would instantly picture dead babies and shit in my head. So basically the same thing you got going on. I just stopped having it instantly pop into my head one day. Just wait it out i guess.

Easy solution, flay her skin off, sew back together, and fill her up with totally not gross Great Stuff (2 cans should do unless she is fat, and don't fall for the knockoff Walmart brand).
With the soft part of the insides you can flush it down the toilet, just not too much at a time, you don't want to have to call a plumber for that one!
As far as the bones, get a spool of steel wire from the hardware store (you're going anyways, make a list) and put the skeleton back together on top of a lamp post or something so you can keep it next to the door to hold your car keys. For extra bonus, put on a festive hat or oversized sunglasses.
Pros:
You get to sleep with her ANY time you want with no poop or gross organ nearby except for your own
If you're into that kind of shit, your friends can sleep with her any time you want
Never lose your car keys again
No more back talk
Carpool lane
Won't have to watch her faggy TV shows anymore while something better is on
Easy closet storage if you want to sleep around
Cans of Great Stuff are on sale right now at Lowes for $7.99
You can buy an extra can incase you want her to have bigger tits later on.
Cleanup while still wet with warm water and a washcloth
Did I mention YOU WILL NEVER LOSE YOUR KEYS AGAIN?
Cons:
Once dry, excess Great Stuff must be scrapped off with a razor blade or sanded away

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (440x880, 44K)

Hilarious
It's just so stupid
You're retarded, op

>Organs, shit and body fluid are what get me hot about girls.
>If I'm fucking a girl and I suddenly think about her shit slowly migrating around her intestines I cum bullets.

How did you achieve this?

>You say it's the outer 0.1cm but it's not is it?
Well if I removed the outer 0.1cm from your girlfriend would you still get a boner looking at her?