Why are men turned off by what is perceived as slutty?

Why are men turned off by what is perceived as slutty?

To me it feels like insecurity. I'm a man and when a girl directs sexual signals at someone who isn't me I die inside a little bit

Attached: 1536610013101.jpg (158x132, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rapecrisis.org.uk/get-informed/about-sexual-violence/statistics-sexual-violence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Centuries of religious brainwashing which feeds on insecurity.

>I'm a man

Attached: 1508194278177.gif (245x175, 447K)

Depends on the guy? Idk why you just generalized it like that. I know for a fact that plenty get turned on by it and plenty also just won't care how you behave as long as you aren't a shitty person.

I interpret slutty as “possibly diseased” which grosses me out. I don’t even like using public toilets.

I also think there is a cultural/evolutionary component as there was no such thing as Maury Povich to help determine paternity for most of human history. Spending resources raising someone else’s kid didn’t make much sense for continuing ones lineage

It happens to me the same, but when I see gf material (or it was going to be).
If I want a slutty chick I don't get turned of if she is slutty, but when I see waifu material and is slutty I get turned off bc well I don't I expect that she is going to make her respect herself

Because she is reducing herself to an animal and can only satisfy the minds of the most vulgar of men

Attached: otto2.jpg (2294x751, 791K)

Some people just want families user

Which has zero relation to this shit.

I'm sure user meant one single familie, not families.

It's irrefutable proof that the ideas people fed you throughout your formative years about love and the dignity of women are all horseshit, and that's a very bitter realization to accept

Actuslly it does.
Promiscuity doesn't stop at one or two, and usually continues until the age where most quality people are already taken.
You can argue that some people have a "phase" and "settle down" after 25, but that just proves my point.
There are certain statistics about how marriages are happier if both parties have low partnercount, but common sense will do the trick.

> he believes all women do this

Low test

ok incel

>There are certain statistics about how marriages are happier if both parties have low partnercount
Correlation isn't causation and all the studies I saw are pretty careful NOT to imply that there is a connection.

>but common sense will do the trick
If anything, common sense tells us that people who failed to make certain experiences tend to regret it and want to fix that in the long run.

8/10 bantz

But I DO have sex!

So? I also regret not punching some people, but that doesn't mean I didn't make the right choice by not reacting. Very tepid argument at best, because it assumes people who were motivated enough to stay with one partnerall of a sudden regret it, which seems projection to me.

Yeah, and it just passed through the blood to the modern man, who's been raised in a sexually libertine environment.

It's not religious brainwashing. The conditioning involved is seen in contemporary, secular media. Men are raised to believe women don't shit, don't have nasty sides (unless they're ugly), and are to never be initiated on sexually. It has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with neurotic women making careers in education and media.

>it assumes people who were motivated enough to stay with one partnerall of a sudden regret it, which seems projection to me.
Given the divorce rates, it seems like the reality for most people. Also no one is saying that it happens sudden, and not necessary even a regret thing.

>sexually libertine environment.
Hahaha. I fucking wish.

>women making careers in education and media
Where? Most people with any say are male.

But you claimed it was a regret thing.
Divorce happens everywhere, though I'm sure that, again, those with happy marriages are not as likely to divorce than those who have unhappy ones. Guess which strata is more likely to be happy if the only parameter is partnercount?

But of course you can deny this and embrace hedonism, which is more likely to remove your genes forever.

Regret of not having experienced something. Not being with their partner.

>if the only parameter is partnercount
Which is pretty irrelevant, since you could single out tons of other unrelated factors to support any theory you want.

> irrelevant
Damn, I wonder what things like partnercount, familial happiness and a satisfied marriage have in common.

Regret of having experienced what?
If your idea of being single is infantile sex adventure it just confirms the stereotype conservatives have about you.

>I wonder what things like partnercount, familial happiness and a satisfied marriage have in common
Pretty much nothing as any study from which you take the graphs from would tell you if you actually went far enough to read them.

>Regret of having experienced what?
A life that isn't limited by a single partner, duh. It's not even about being single and grinding sex xp. Having relationshits with different people is a totally different experience too.

What stereotype even ... implying that there is anything infantile about fucking around? I mean sure, that takes quite a neckbeard. And who is "you" supposed to be? I don't really care about sex too much, my dude.

Because the context is usually in terms of a long term prospect and slutty people just accrue too much baggage the way they go.

But you'll get a lot of answers. It'll vary from person to person.

Relationships are not sex, and sex can be had without being in a relationship.
Stop changing the goalposts, it seems really desperate.
When you have sex with randoms and then decide to settle down at a later age, it implies maturity hit you later.

>Relationships are not sex, and sex can be had without being in a relationship.
And water is wet, great point. How is it relevant to the discussion again? You're the one who implied that partner count matters, hence it includes all types of partners, not just fucking around randomly. But sure, let's run with the later.

>When you have sex with randoms and then decide to settle down at a later age, it implies maturity hit you later.
If anything, it implies that you're mature enough to see that settling down and having kids early on is a bad call.

> mature enough to take whatever I can get past 25 but let's have fun now
American culture is truly fucked lmao

>ever stopping having fun
Yikes.

>settling down and having kids early on is a bad call.
There's an ocean between getting married and having kids at 18 and fucking random dudes every other day.
Both are fairly immature choices. You can have a serious relationship and experience sex within it, without having kids or getting married.

>Both are fairly immature choices.
Having kids at 18 sure is. How is fucking random dudes every day immature, assuming you took care of muh STDs by fucking tested people/fucking them in a way that minimizes risks.

>You can have a serious relationship and experience sex within it, without having kids or getting married.
Sure but it'll make you miss out on tons of potential partners right away. Which isn't horrible if the relationship is good, but likely to affect you later if it went on for a few decades.

you need to sharpen your jewdar if this doesn't set it screaming m8

Damn, you can't have fun without sex? You must be a very boring person user.
This
It's immature because it's an empty hedonistic pursuit of pleasure. It really offers nothing to your character, skillset or overall happiness.

> tons of potential partners
You really need to get the idea out of your head that everyone wants this. Having one longterm relationship gives less heartbreak and more growth than a bunch of relationships that end up in shambles.

>Thinks men are turned off by sluts
>Stays awake at night wondering why he can't get puss.

>It really offers nothing to your
>character
People skills.
>skillset
See above but bedskills.
>happiness
Outside of releasing chemicals that make you feel happy, yeah.

>You really need to get the idea out of your head that everyone wants this.
Divorce rates suggest that a lot people do.

>Having one longterm relationship gives less heartbreak and more growth than a bunch of relationships that end up in shambles.
Sure, it can. It can also lead to stagnation.

>How is fucking random dudes every day immature?
It is a poor choice.
There are risks for your reproductive health involved, obviously: STDs, getting pregnant from someone you don't know, etc.
There are risks for your general wellbeing. People who hook up a lot put themselves in dangerous situations much more than people who are in relationships. For example by being alone in private with strangers, drinking, etc.
Also as the other user pointed out, the hedonistic pursuit of sex is kind of pointless and doesn't help you grow as a person.

>Sure but it'll make you miss out on tons of potential partners right away
And why is this desirable? Most people want to find one partner who is good for them.
By engaging in casual sex and not taking time to actually figure out what you want in a relationship by trying to build relationship, you miss out on your chances of having a healthy relationship later on.
I'm not arguing for dating just one guy for life, even if he's bad for you. I'm arguing for picking relationship over casual sex.

>For example by being alone in private with strangers, drinking, etc.
Most rapists and murderers are the people you know.

>I'm arguing for picking relationship over casual sex.
Not being able how to live without a relationship contributes to you staying in shitty ones; and it's generally suboptimal for figuring out what you want out of life, which is a perquisite to figure out what you want in a relationship. Single life is pretty important for development. Whether you fuck randoms during it or not is mostly w/e beyond the STDs thing.

>Most rapists and murderers are the people you know.
Yeah, and it's still a shit idea to get drunk and go home with some dude you don't know at all.
Doesn't really refute my point.

>Not being able how to live without a relationship contributes to you staying in shitty ones
You can be single without sucking everyone's dick.

>Whether you fuck randoms during it or not is mostly w/e beyond the STDs thing.
But it isn't.

>Doesn't really refute my point.
Your point adds an extra variable unrelated to the topic. We're not discussing the dangers of drinking too much.

>You can be single without sucking everyone's dick.
Of course. But when you feel like doing so, only STDs speak against it. Sucking untested dick isn't the best idea indeed.

>But it isn't.
Feel free to find something else then.

>Feel free to find something else then.
Over 60% of victims of rape are raped by strangers or by acquaintances. Going home with/being alone with someone who isn't your SO increases your risks of getting raped.
Getting pregnant by someone you don't know adds health risks for you and your kid.
Plus having random sex is connected to depression and other mental illnesses.

>Why are men turned off by what is perceived as slutty?
Depends on the guy and his goal.

Plenty of guys like sluts as long as they get to hook up with them easily and they are experienced in bed and are ok with nasty stuff with the added bonus that the girl won't become emotionally attached.

On the other hand for a guy who is looking for a committed long term relationship it will probably be off turning.
He probably won't like the idea of a promiscuous girl and will imply that the behavior will likely occur in the future as well.
Also that kind of guy probably has a low partner count himself and he will imply that the difference in partner count suggests difference in life philosophies (for example hedonism vs. stoicism and self restraint) and the ability to commit and invest into a relationship.

Also betas who go into "provider" relationships won't like the idea of investing emotionally and financially into someone who gave out their value for free to others.

Attached: turtle pepe.jpg (400x400, 24K)

evidence is evidence even if it doesn't fit your worldview, this goes for both sides.

>Correlation isn't causation and all the studies I saw are pretty careful NOT to imply that there is a connection.
correlation literally means one is predictive of the other. A woman who is more likely to divorce is more likely to be promiscuous and a woman who is promiscuous is more likely to divorce (same for men too but that's not what the thread is about). That's what a correlation is. What it doesn't mean is that one causes the other. If you were the sort of person who wanted a long term relationship then knowing your partner had slept with many other people in the past informs you that the relationship has a higher chance of breaking up.

Again, majority of rapist are people you know. Not a random Chad from the club but some orbiter or that creepy friend from your boyfriend. Besides partners do contribute a fair share too, so spending time with males is generally a horrible idea if you want to avoid rapes.

Getting pregnant is a question of protection.

>having random sex is connected to depression and other mental illnesses.
Didn’t we go past messing up the order of events already?

>correlation literally means one is predictive of the other.
Please finish HS. Or at least grab a dictionary.

Go ask /sci/ they'll laugh at you you absolute retard. A correlation shows a predictive relationship between two variables. Correlation does not equal causation but that's besides the point here.

You can keep saying it, but the majority of rapists are strangers or acquaintances according to official statistics. Partners definitely contribute to the stat, but to a much smaller share.
Being alone with a man who isn't your SO is much more dangerous than being home with a man who is your SO.

>Getting pregnant is a question of protection.
It isn't, really. There's no way you can be 100% sure about not getting pregnant. You can be reasonably sure, but the only 100% effective way to avoid pregnancies is abstinence.

rapecrisis.org.uk/get-informed/about-sexual-violence/statistics-sexual-violence/
Strangers are just 90%. It’d be literally safer to travel around the country a fuck random men to lower chance to get raped.

Seeing a

10%*

Anyway, gotta run. Take care, user.

Stranger just means "someone you don't know at all", dumbass. It's the chance of getting pushed against the wall in a dark alley by a maniac and fucked.
Someone you talked to at a party or on a hook up app isn't a stranger, it is an acquaintance.

>Seeing a

That's a Jow Forums thing. A lot of normal guys are very attracted to it.

So you like cake right? Well would you still want that cake if 20 guys stuck their dick in it?

I guess I want to know who knows 20 retards who would rather dick a cake than eat it, most of all, and why anyone would invite all 20 of them to the same cake-inhabited room.

Men who weren't turned off didn't reproduce as well.

Acting slutty is rarely to signal "I am a slut" it's more a cry for attention and isn't a promise of a good or interesting sexual partner. All I can defer from that is that this behaviour will continue into the future whenever she gets bored and that she needs external validation

Attached: The-Thnker.jpg (600x450, 188K)

Dingdong you are a retard

>Women want familes
Fixed that for you.