IM SO ALONE

IM SO ALONE

IM SO COMPLETELY ALONE

I FUCKING HATE THIS

GIVE ME SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS TO GET A GF

Attached: FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK.jpg (700x700, 47K)

you need friends more than a gf

Just b urself bro, you'll find that special someone one day and she'll be lucky to have you :)

NO

NO NO NO

FFUCK OFFF

Attached: 14975855436.jpg (346x450, 22K)

Confidence and Jow Forums bro

Attached: 1542433776986.png (400x400, 242K)

Don't base your self worth off of your relationship status. You may feel like you absolutely NEED someone to give your pent up feelings of love and comfort to, but thats not necessarily true. Occupy yourself enough and soon you will stop thinking about it.

22 years old here. I've already given up on the idea of ever getting into a relationship. Not only am I fat, I'm also ugly as fuck, short as shit and autistic as all hell.
I'm just going to live happily as a sage hermit wizard and let my shit-tier genes die with me.
Personally, I think you should just bee urself and make friends

Attached: 1556580851330.png (720x720, 519K)

see:

1. Make sure you are yourself
2. Just be

Getting out is the only way to start. If you're in college/school, make a club about something you enjoy and see who shows up. Frequent places that you like. Don't be afraid to get friendzoned. Having a friend who is a girl is a major asset. After all, girls hang out with girls more than anyone else. They might become your wingwoman.

Additionally, if you're akward in the asking out/socialization department, just keep telling yourself "I've done this a million times", even if you haven't. Confidence breeds confidence.

Find a shit-tier girl to hate the world together with

Just like a bird you have to build your nest make sure your place is cool. Power is having things people want things if you have cool stuff people will want you. You have to make yourself valuable/ better than the rest. So make sure to get fit run for 15 5 days a week at least. If you smoke weed ask a girl if she wants to smoke with you and your in. Put your skills on display if you play an instrument have it out and flex figuratively.

user, getting gf is like zen.
can't define it, it just happens
i remember explaining my friends how i got my previous gf:
>so i went to that workshop
>a grill was there, smiled at me
>said hi
>and... you know
and my friends all laughed, confirming that they know.

i get it you must be furious readingthis, but once youget thesre, you'll admit it's the only way

How? Literally how?

Sometimes I think other people have magnetic super powers attracting gfs to them. Because no matter how women I meet and befriend, none of them ever show interest in me.

why would people be interested in you?
They wouldn't.
It clicks now. Doesn't it.

No, I dont get it.

What do you have that is so much better than me

there was that girl that only let me fuck her after 3 years of regular obviously suggestive compliments.
she admitted she was repulsed by me at first.

it's zen, buddy. many paths leading to the tree surrounded by no paths

patience, acceptance of the world, positive sight into the future.

the first girl from my stories broke my two year dryspell. it's not so colorful all the time

1st: I don't bitch about things
2nd: I don't compare myself with others.

Yes but how did you actually DO it

I meet girls but they just don't seem interested in me

Holy fuck you're an attention whore.

Since no one wants to say it, he is attractive and you aren't. he might deny it but thats what all normies tell themselves.

faggot, you make me repeat myself, so that's my last post and your last chance to learn.

girls don'tneed to fall for you the very second they see you. you got to show effort, as i did in the example of a girl i only fucked after three goddaqmn years
>3
>years

you go there, you prove you can be a friend, a buddy, a person. not just a walking dick for hire.
i'm very short and slightly fat, with nosense of fashion

>i'm very short and slightly fat, with nosense of fashion
So you are an edge case, most short fatties dont get anything.

only if you trust Jow Forums

>girls don'tneed to fall for you the very second they see you. you got to show effort, as i did in the example of a girl i only fucked after three goddaqmn years

Okay, then that isn't "zen", that isn't something "just happening". You've made an active effort to attract the girls, which is the exact opposite of what you initially described.

These things don't come natural to me. I have never flirted with a girl and haven't asked a girl out since I was 16.

>a grill was there, smiled at me
Literally has never happened to me outside of people trying to sell me something. I guess it's zen, after all.