You killed an autist, Jow Forums

You killed an autist, Jow Forums.
I had a mental breakdown out of frustration because of someone here and I punched myself in the temple earlier today.
When I open my jaw or chew I get a numb feeling in my right temple.
I eith have brain damage or I will die.
No nausea or vomitting after 8 or so hours. Though I could be speaking too soon.

Too poor to afford a visit to the hospital. It's what I get for being a retarded autist.

Attached: 1501455098155.jpg (109x125, 3K)

There's no way your toothpick arms could have done that kind of damage

Nobody's gonna feel bad. You did it to yourself, y'know?
If ya get mental breakdowns and shit, then don't post here. That's my advice for you..

On this note, why the fuck do people punch themselves in the head when they're frustrated? I didn't even consciously think to do it. I literally just sperged out and clocked my head.
I've been exercising, user. Things are different now.

Ok... It won't be of much use because I'll be dead.
>Nobody's gonna feel bad.
Don't flatter yourself, this thread is for (you)s

Look at it this way, OP. The modern reCAPTCHA logs your device credentials, and Jow Forums passes are tied to a real name. When the inevitable fascist cyber dystopia comes, everything any of us ever posted will be public. Whoever did this to you is going to be found out. If you survive the hemispherectomy then you'll know who to hunt down. Or at least give enough details for the family to avenge you. I'm sure gookmoot cooperates with the NSA enough for you to find out who these posters are.

Actually a serious post because I can't stand the lowlifes who build up their ego attacking the vulnerable on an advice board. I'm not looking forward to Uncle Sam cracking down on the internet, but this is at least one upside to it.

What thread did this happen in?

See you space cowboy

Attached: 878197d63f76275bdc91a0100aea1fa6.jpg (1920x1200, 124K)

Retard

I have severe autism how do I help

I've been whalloped in the temple during both rugby and basketball. You gave yourself a lump on your head where muscles that manipulate your jaw apparently originate from. When you chew or yawn, those muscles exert some level of force on that lump and give you the numb/aching feeling.

You're fine. Really stupid, but fine.

Finish the job, fag.

Alex I’ll take things that are never going to happen for $500

He's toast

Put me in the screencap when someone finds the news article

Attached: 21460269719283323826183.png (3000x2040, 767K)

keno?

What a faggot.

>punched myself in the temple

Temple where you pray. Dojo where you punch.

There's your problem right there.

I read this in miyagi voice.

Why would you punch yourself if someone else pissed you off?

Attached: keksimus maximus.png (596x628, 280K)

Attached: excellent.gif (400x275, 790K)