Is it true that girls who don't believe in God are usually massive sloots?

Is it true that girls who don't believe in God are usually massive sloots?

Attached: fdx45.jpg (359x486, 50K)

Imagine believing in god in 2019

You have to be smart to believe in god.

The women who believe in god are way more slutty. If you knew anything about the bible like a real American you would know why

Theistic religion is a plague upon society that continues to justify and normalise the indoctrination of people with olden-day, sometimes savage beliefs and ultimately only ever holds back society from advancing.
I mean, think about it: what was the driving force behind the viscious Alabama anti-abortion laws? Why is it that homophobia still runs strong around the world? Why is circumcision still unneccessarily practiced worldwide? What is the one, singular driving force behind terrorism groups such as ISIS?
Regardless of whatever principles you may hold regarding freedom, the fact that the right to freedom of religious beliefs has caused immeasurable issues in modern society just can not be denied. Even the two posts I replied to are proof of my point.

Attached: A786F74198CE4B58B7196DED95A90473.jpg (477x539, 15K)

Imagine not believing in anykind of deity

Absolutely based and redpilled.
I wouldn't necessarily say that. Actual hardcore religious girls might take waiting until mairrage seriously, but most Americans who are religious just believe in god in a rather superficial way. They don't really read the dogma and drink the kool aid. Girls like that aren't any less likely to sleep around. And as far as atheist girls, they are a wildcard because if you don't believe in a god you can either come up with your own moral code, or fill the void with some other nonreligious dogma like feminism. So they could have any range of attitudes towards sex.

TL;DR no, religiosity doesn't have a very strong correlation with attitude toward sex unless we're talking about the hardcore kool aid drinkers, and you should stay away from them regardless

Because the bible promotes polygamy?

Um excuse me, I believe in Horus the great falcon like any civilised being

Egyptian religion is well known to be the most base. I don't envy your ignorance.

I’m just in it for the cool gold hats

>worship earth
>worship sun
>have physical proof that my gods exist

t. Fedora user.

Attached: 1555636713179.jpg (500x688, 57K)

Yes but the caveat is that girls who do believe in God are just as much of sluts.

Nice non argument you have there champ! Definitely makes you look reaaalllyyy mature!

So are girls who believe in God, for the most part.
The only girls who aren't whores are the extremely religious ones or the pretty smart ones.

or the uggos

Oh sweet summer child. Uggos are the sluttiest ones.
They have no other way of getting validation/affection but whoring themselves out.

>nerdy girls
>sporty girls
>band chicks
>goth chicks
>atsy girls
>professional girls
>Christian girls
>Muslim girls
>atheist girls
>wiccan girls
>jewish girls
>black girls
>white girls
>azn girls
>latinas
>tall girls
>short girls
>rich girls
>broke girls
>smart girls
>dumb girls
>girls in the church choir
>girls at work
>girls in your class
>girls in your family
>smart ones
>dumb ones
>pretty ones
>ugly ones
>boring ones
>funny ones
>obvious sloots
>subtle sloots
>classy sloots
>trashy sloots
>unexpected sloots
Not every girl is a sloot, but there are sloots in every group of girls. Always. It's a universal constant.

Other way around esse

Who the fuck still believes in God lmao

Every girl I’ve ever been with who hasn’t been very religious has been fairly vanilla but the two girls I dated that were VERY religious let me go balls deep raw in their assholes, so I’m going to say no it’s probably not that true