Why are girls so cold, cruel and manipulative? I've rarely met men who are like this

Why are girls so cold, cruel and manipulative? I've rarely met men who are like this.

Attached: cat.jpg (580x382, 32K)

Men act out aggression physically.
Women act out aggression verbally and through reputation assassination

The latter is much more destructive

Because you are weak. Start living your own life and kind women will be on the path I'd say.

They can't control themselves. They need men to keep them in check. Even the most powerful woman in the world knew this

Attached: 1353866125403.jpg (1073x521, 267K)

Every girl ive dated out of curiosity cheated on me the whole time and didnt tell me. Every guy i dated told me they didnt want to keep the relationship before dating another dude. Tbh id rather find out sooner when it starts rather than later

Evolution. Women manipulate for resources, cold and evil to approach to keep random men away. If all women were soft and kind any guy would probably try to hit on them, makes sense.

have sex

Attached: 1551258313746.png (262x380, 96K)

You're delusional.

nah I don't think I'm delusional, but rather that you're just a cringy incel loser. have sex

Based

>have sex
And then get accused of rape if I ever displease her in the future?

Your fault for not picking up on red flags beforehand. And I do mean actual red flags, not the cringy ones they post on r9k.

What do you mean?

He's projecting his virginity onto the rest of Jow Forums

>He thinks any girl he fucks would accuse him of ripe
Yikes

I can see what user means, you do have to be careful nowadays how you interact with women physically if you don't know them. I'm pretty reserved myself for this very reason. Some women just expect me to hit on them but I'm not falling for that trap.

Seethe harder, incel. Next you're going to tell me that the whole Vic Mignogna thing actually happened

Don't be an idiot or fuck with crazy bitches and you're pretty safe.

Lack of empathy/morality, personality disorders. Really anything that any non-autist could pretty easily pick up on.
Literally incorrect, as long as you don't run around sexually assaulting people you should be fine. If you have become paranoid enough to avoid interaction with women after things like #metoo and #timesup then that's on you.

Mega based

>as long as you don't run around sexually assaulting people you should be fine
Not sexually assaulting people sure as hell won't prevent you from getting accused

Incel? I don't think so user, I did my thing a while back when I was in uni. A little awkward but it was ok, once you do you realize it's a tad bit too hyped up for the stress a lot of men go through.

Somebody's never heard of false rape accusations

Don't associate with lunatics then ya fucken idiots

Yeah, that's why I specifically said hitting on women you don't really know. Do it the wrong way and you take the risk. Just keep things casual and you shouldn't have any problems.

Ted Bundy

Sure, I'll make sure to avoid every woman I see with a sign on their chest reading "Hi, I'm a lunatic!"

read the 1st paragraph of

You know psychopaths are usually incredibly good at hiding the fact that they're psychopaths, right?

Done it, overrated as fuck, my hand is better.

Now what? Wominz rulz? Go pay your alimony, cuck

>what is trusting your gut instinct
>what is investigating this person's past behaviour for any red flags
autistic screeching is not an argument

>Just run a background check and psychoanalysis, bro!
You're still not even addressing the fact that adept psychopaths can completely cover up their issues and pass as normal

>answers "have sex"

>calls others autists.

Go pay your alimony, tyrone needs his new Jordan's shoes.

>>Just run a background check and psychoanalysis, bro!
overexaduration in order to manipulate the points I made to seem way more demanding than they actually were. this shows you are clearly losing and desperately trying to find something, anything to be able to use against me :^)

Sure, user. And what if someone's able to totally cover up their red flags, as many psychopaths are?

So how else does one interpret "investigating one's past behavior?"

you really can't completely cover yourself up. the real person will come out one way or another eventually. if you're really that scared of being falsely accused, just verify consent via text messages/DMs so you have something to show as a defense jusr in case. also you should check with her throughout if she is comfortable to make sure you aren't actually violating her consent.
ask others that have been around her in the past about her. if anything comes up make sure also to discuss it with her so you have both perspectives, then come to an informed conclusion and form an opinion on her yourself.