Calling the quits

I'm in my late 20s now and have never had any success dating whatsoever. Obviously I don't let this consume my life but if I knock back a few brews or people start talking about it around me it gets me down and I then try things like online dating or tinder or all that shit which just disheartens me more. So what I want advice on is how to 100% clear my mind of this shit, to actually truly not worry about it and just wipe my hands of it and accept I don't have that sauce, I have hobbies like working out and video games and various small craft things like model kits and trying to learn to draw but it still creeps up on me and I want it gone

Attached: 270e833cd47097ba0e99496eca7c9f36.jpg (666x1233, 420K)

You can't forget about it. You'll keep feeling that way until something works out or you die. Hell, if you do find someone you might still end up feeling that way again down the line.

that's worrying because based on my current track record and how my peers do in that department I might actually be considered undatable so I really wanna be able to learn to be okay with it or at least be able to bounce back from feeling bad about it faster

I know the feeling. I'm 25 and I've never had a moment's luck with women. I basically give up on it at this point.

>I basically give up on it at this point.
well we gotta figure ways to throw in the towel with honor so we can focus on our other aspects of life without it getting to us

>but it still creeps up on me and I want it gone

It won't go, and it's probably gonna be heightened more unless you cut off all social media.

that sucks ass, I still use a light amount of social media to group chat with my buddies so I can't just axe it

Have you tried fucking fat chics and plain janes? beggars can't be choosers.

Attached: 1557681774557.jpg (719x595, 67K)

I messed around with online dating to see what kind of chicks are even interested me and not even fat chicks would give me time of day so I think its a face thing. Again though, I don't wanna get hung up on it if I live my life single if I can find good ways to occupy my mind and not worry about it when it comes up

>online
Don't dude
Esp if you wanna chase chub. No, to chase chub you aggressively seek to fill their time and they'll pretty much stick to you. Laugh at their jokes and be interested in being around them and not just sex and you'll be able to put it in her pooper on the first night in bed

Online dating is where shit personalities go. You online date if your first impression is so weak that people reject you on it. Counterproductive of course because you need to fail to learn how to .. Not fail

Jesus i always feel bad when i read threads like this. I don't even want to imagine what it's like to have zero romantic experiences all the way into your mid to late twenties.

It sucks but you either become a raging Jow Forums poster or try to occupy your mind with other things.

Attached: guy in closet.jpg (710x784, 90K)

Yeah I'm quite often sad that I only had a gf for 3 months like 5 years ago, but threads like this show me it can be worse.

I got finally laid at 25.

Granted, she then came out as a lesbo and dumped me, but better late than never/too late to both cases, eh.

I tried it, all that happens is it crashes down on you even harder

that sucks, guess I can't win this one

>Online dating is where shit personalities go

I'm pretty sure online dating back in the 00s was prime for nerds and cat ladies when only dorks and dweebs used the internet. Now the whole world is there, everything's been levelled.

I'm with you man we just got to keep pushing through and remember there's more to life than just women l.

Not in this lifetime but stick around for next decade. I have this feeling that we're gonna see some bizarre shit and that we'll be the last sane remaining people cos we're losers

What you need to do is find something to take up your time, pick up a hobby or pour yourself into your work. If you get into a hobby you can also meet people and by extension possible partners and if you get into your work you'll become more stable and put together and romantic partners tend to like that. You have to care for yourself in order to get someone else to.

Attached: 285520_200233.png (324x280, 59K)

of course! I'm trying to get in good shape, I've learned a bit about cooking, I wanna try to knuckle down and learn a bit of drawing too and model kits, those are all kinda solo hobbies though. I'd like to learn a martial art but I'm way too old for that now

you can't, the lizard brain won't let you unless you drug yourself to catatonia
can't beat evolution lad.

you know, recently I've stepped into a puddle of shit I can't seem to wipe off my shoes.

i'd get another pair, but i'm broke. so basically, I learned to just walk around tracking shit everywhere. it might smell a little, but you get used to it. when the flies start to bother me, I ask myself.. gee, did somethin' die? something smells terrible! and I keep on keeping on. that's basically the gist of existence. just rinse off your kicks a little and learn to love em.

You need to improve your self esteem and confidence. Earn more money, improve your body, get a better haircut, shave regularly, dress better and shower every day and smell better. Women are not hard to figure out, they want what every guy wants, a sexy person, funny, happy and passionate.

Attached: 1553478302206.png (594x848, 174K)

Don't get me wrong, I work a half decent job, I shower regularly and wear deodorant every day, I don't daily shave but I do keep my beard short and all the other things that are required to not be a smelly vagrant in public. It's just with dating I fail monumentally and consistently to the point where I think I simply aint got what it takes to be that guy. I don't let it get to me, aint girls fault or any of that I just wanna get better at putting it behind me because I think I'm not market valuable anymore

>Don't get me wrong, I have a job, I shower and keep myself in pristine shape, I keep my beard trimmed and well kept. It's just with dating I succeed consistently to the point where I simply got what it takes to be that guy that women like. I don't let it get to me, aint girls fault I am attractive.
This is how a confident man presents himself. Improve your confidence and you will have a much better chance dating. I guarantee you this.

Attached: 1541567534146.png (511x671, 171K)

based and redpilled

but what if I simply don't have "the look". Like for instance if I'm out with my peers, even though I'm in better physical shape than them and keep my act together, I'll generally get sidelined if women enter the equation. In places like the gym as well if I accidentally cross eyes with a girl there or have to say "'scuse me" to get to where the bag cubbies are or something similar they always seem pretty unhappy even though I'm really not even gonna go for them. Confidence is great but you still need "the look" right?

What do you want out of the relationship? Sex? Something meaningful? Figure that out then maybe you’ll be oriented better at a goal rather than just walking up to women and saying stupid shit like a boomer would advise you. Have a goal in mind, don’t be a boomer.

Attached: DB8E37B3-4B3C-4F3D-BE4B-3076F753D140.jpg (800x1200, 106K)

I'm in a similar position. 31 years old, just graduated from college. I got desperate at the end because I realised that college was the best opportunity I had to meet someone and I didn't.

I've just accepted that that chapter of my life is now over and I have to move on. It helps that I've never been very social to begin with, and I'm only reminded of what I'm missing out on when I see young women walking around. For the most part I can ignore it. The real problem is my parents - they want grand-children. My goal in life was to not disappoint them, and that's not looking too good. Ah well. Just need to put this degree to use for now. I'll worry about that later.

You just do it, just think about it, your expectations of a relationship are almost impossible to be met, in sex is the same (been there, done that), so why should you waste your life with something less than what you exoect.

On the other.hand, if you have the lowest expectations ever, just date some over 35 woman, they are more desperate than you.

That's a good question actually, I've never had much interest in gunning for one might stands but now that you phrase it like that I'm not totally sure what I really want in a partner beyond a handful of traits I like. Good post gave me something to think about

Attached: educational.png (720x480, 483K)

Put all your energy into something that isn't women. I mean all of it. I work 7 days or 80-100 hours a week. If you pick ambitious enough career goals that'll occupy your time enough you won't have time to think about anything else.

I gave up at about 28 I think and I'm 32 now. It'll never stop getting to you, it kills me that I'll never have kids, but it passes the time in a productive way.

It is what it is, some guys just don't have what it takes.

Oh, jerking off and physical things like hiking, camping and running help too. It's hard to lament your lack of success with women when your stuck up a mountain in the rain and the mud, 40km from anywhere, as it gets dark.

JUST CONCENTRATE ON THINKING STRONGLY ABOUT IT CONTINUE ANALIZE WHY AND WHY NOT..... IT WILL BE PAINFULL BUT YOU WILL FEEL BETTER AND RESOLUTE

the longer you resist the idea of dating, the heavier the thought will become. it will linger above all other things until you actively pursue it. the only way to minimize the thought is to socialize and attempt to find a date. good luck user

You live with the antiquated thought that childrearing and marriage are the end goal of life before death. It just isn't that way anymore, you have to rewire your brain from that thinking.

You couldn't have hermits or Buddhists if it was truly impossible now would you? And yet here they are, living content without either, it's time to let go user.

Attached: 1531766505869.jpg (552x843, 76K)