This girl who I tried to get personal with after she friendzoned me is acting weird

This girl who I tried to get personal with after she friendzoned me is acting weird.

Basically the day after I confessed to her I texted her that I won't be able to be her friend. She replies with long ass texts and so do I.

Here is what is kind of weird. I simply respond to her texts 3-4 hours after she texts me because I need time to process.

Now she texts me that "she doesn't want to make a big deal out of this" and that "the situation" is stressing her out. But the only things I told her were that I didn't want to be her friend! Wtf.

What does she mean by trouble and why is she overreacting to perfectly normal texts? She's the one being dramatic and I'm just reflecting on how me being her friend wouldn't be beneficial to any of us.

Attached: 1Db87E4.jpg (1460x3555, 1.38M)

In social situations women always want to be the winner so they can retain their status.
Op, if you don't want to be her friend, why explain yourself to her? Why analyze her ramblings? You owe her nothing, just ignore her messages lol.

Because I think being friendzoned in the end made me look like a cuck. I want her to want me and feel sad she missed out, I want to be on top in the end.

She teased me for months and then said no, and I would like to stop texting her at this point but she's just rambling on and on and on. No idea what's going on through this girl's head.

Getting rejected does not make you a cuck, how you handle it defines you strongly.
I hit on a friend of mine, long ago, and she reciprocated it, saying she always fantasized about this moment. Sadly, due to a busy schedule we couldn't meet up to materialise for a few weeks.
Guess what happened after we found a free spot to plan something to hang out? She flaked, said it was a mistake, claimed she's the type to want more than just sex (the actual leadup to me making a move was her talking about her onenight stands lol).
I ignored her and a few months later she came begging for sex.

Bottom line OP, sexually/romantically a lot of women are insane and interally reason the same way a schizophrenic talks. There's no logic to their words and you a man shouldn't bother trying to figure her out.

It is incorrect to let her have her status and win, no? Then you'll never get the girl or her respect.

What would a man of value do in this situation? Continue chasing/convincing her or move on to better fish (which he will get if he has value)? Women can't be reasoned into sex, and pursuit turns you into an orbiter.

Indeed, I won't talk to her any longer. Hopefully she's seen that I have value by now if not I don't care. She seems like a mess.

When she begged you, did you give her what she wanted? What did you do?

You're supposed not to care regardless of what she thinks. Trust me, when other women come into your life, she will be a dusty memory.

>Because I think being friendzoned in the end made me look like a cuck. I want her to want me and feel sad she missed out, I want to be on top in the end.

>But the only things I told her were that I didn't want to be her friend! Wtf.

What does she mean by trouble and why is she overreacting to perfectly normal texts? She's the one being dramatic

Sure Jan.

Aren’t you the one overreacting? I mean from what I understand you were friends, you liked her in a romantic way, and she didn’t, so just because she rejected you, you want to end any sort of non romantic relationship you could have?

She's obviously trying to squeeze validation out of this whole ordeal. God, imagine having such a boring life that you stir drama where it's not present. This woman is dumb.
Never, why risk wasting time again?

Well, maybe the girl is attractive to you and you want that experience? Maybe it also gives you some validation to know that someone who rejected you now craves you?

I don't think I am, and I find that someone will always be unsatisfied and disappointed when they like someone but can only be friends with them. That's what I wrote and she is texting that this is stressing her out and she doesn't want to make a big deal out of it.

What's she gonna do lol? Report me to the cyberpolice for aggressive texting? She's being weird.

>I find that someone will always be unsatisfied and disappointed when they like someone but can only be friends with them

Exactly, so, you like her more, so what, it’s not like you can’t be friends, I think what she means about not making a big deal about things is you ending a friendship just because she rejected you and stressing out mainly because of your constant aggressive texts

>She's obviously trying to squeeze validation out of this whole ordeal. God, imagine having such a boring life that you stir drama where it's not present.

>I want her to want me and feel sad she missed out, I want to be on top in the end.
>I want her to want me and feel sad she missed out, I want to be on top in the end.

You the dumb dumb Jan.

I never stated that I condoned OP's actions you silly bag of potatoes.
Because a person that jumps between convictions back and forth isn't going to make your life interesting

I did not write the first thing, and yes I do believe I need to be the man in this case and show that I can't let her just use me to vent to while giving nothing back of value to me.

I suppose that is true, only reason I was asking was because I really like this girl and I'm not sure I can say that I'd be able to say no to her in the future.

Block her number

This is stupid and a waste of time

What do you get from this?

Maybe a fwb down the road or a girlfriend if she decides what she wants?

Uhmm that's a bit far maybe?

>Maybe a fwb down the road or a girlfriend if she decides what she wants?

Too late for that user.

But I've heard hundreds of stories of girls who saw they made a mistake and took contact months or weeks after?

It doesn't really matter, because you're all dudes, aren't you?