Everytime I talk to a girl, I get friendzoned

Everytime I talk to a girl, I get friendzoned.

I try to be nice and friendly, I'm friendzoned. I play it more rude and aggressive, I'm friendzoned. I try to act charming, girl has a good time but still friendzones me.

I go to the gym 6 times a week and lift heavy and I take care of myself but I still get friendzoned and it's just like fuck what's the point anymore?

Attached: 1557948973074.gif (500x273, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nicknotas.com/blog/the-mindset-you-need-to-talk-to-any-woman/
youtu.be/7pDxQPWD3L4?t=279
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait till you're in late 20's

The pursuit of women is vain, keep working on yourself, get stronger, earn more money, get hobbies etc... become someone interesting and you won't even need to try to get women

There's nothing wrong with having female friends, I mean they have more friends, one of them can be interested in your boring ass.

well, make advances until the friendzone breaks out if it bothers you that much.

Note: they will not be your friends anymore.

>I go to the gym 6 times a week and lift heavy and I take care of myself
Try to develop an actual personality besides vain meathead and you'll have more luck

I study a lot too and try to have a good sense of humor, one time I even showed my books to this girl and she was probably faking interest.

I have been doing this for over a half a year now, I would say I have a good looking face and I've been making gains. I'm not boasting, these are just facts that don't help me with women at all whatsoever.

I just want to give up and find a way not to care at all because rejection does hurt for a while and it brings me out of my element for a while.

Maybe it’s just you, you’ve tried everything but are you being yourself? Or just pretending to be nice, pretending to be alpha and aggressive? Or just pretending to care? Girls notice this, you. Not being totally honest

Be more attractive

do you actually ask out girls and make bold moves? when was the last time you tried to kiss a girl?

>I even showed my books
Yeah you sound boring. Do cooler shit be exciting a force of nature

The problems is clear, you care and it shows. Keep working out, keep going out, but when you do it, do it for the sake of fun. Keep approaching girls, but don't make it your primary goal. Enjoy the nights you go out, and when you approach a girl, don't do it with a prestamped paradigm (aggressive, charming etc), do it as your want, since it doesn't matter anyway.

>reading is boring
Jow Forums, everyone.

Happened to me for the first time in ages. I think it happened because I cared too much. Her turning up kind of blindsided me because I wasn't really looking for anything... Guess thats probably why she was interested in the first place, seems to always be the way for me. She made it almost impossible not to give things a go and it prompted me to be pretty ballsy to begin with. All went to shit after that when I started to get too invested and too caught up. Put her off I guess, in conjunction with her finding out I'm far from what she'd probably wanted me to be.

Can't really begrudge her realising she can do better than me since she's almost certainly right. I should've managed my expectations desu but I had a glimmer of hope that I clung to until she made abundantly clear we were on different pages the other day... which I was kind of glad of desu, better than dragging it out.

Shit weekend really.

/end blog

it really is crazy how true it is lol. around the time i turned 27 it started getting way easier. i'm 29 now and 19 year old me would die of a mixture of rage and jealousy if he saw how i'm doing with women

you might be me damn

How long have you been doing this OP. Over what span of time did this happen? Do you randomly approach any woman you like? How do they react to your presence? Say for example you're in a room or place and you meet, how do they behave? Are you getting friendzoned during the first couple of dates?

Same here but maybe it's because I look better now, look more like a man and not a high schooler.

>I study a lot too
How is studying a personality trait?
If you're a student then everyone else is doing the same thing.
>try to have a good sense of humor
Again, like literally everyone else? Or did you really think everyone but you hates laughing?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like lifting is where you're spending the majority of your free time. And that's not even a bad thing, but you seem to be under the impression that somehow you deserve a gf because you are swole? And then you're probably swallowing redpill shit on top of that, and it shows.

This.

The impact that lifting has on your succes is so inflated, it's basically become a meme. This whole idea of: ''just lift and you'll get laid bro'' is bullshit. As long as you have a flat stomach and you're not overly skinny, women don't care that much about your muscles.

the looks go a long way, but i think it's more experience and how you carry yourself. girls like that calm confidence. you tend to think a lot less about stupid insecurities and it reflects.

You talk about trying.
That's where you're wrong. Unless you're really good at it, girls can easily tell when you're just trying (in other words, faking).
Since I'm bad with jokes, I do not try to be smooth, I just act like the retard I am and they like me. Now, you have to maintain your boundaries though. Just because you're being honest, don't show them all that affection because it only means you're doing that for gaining their attention and that might fade away once they accept to be with you.

I dunno user. Im pretty sure I dont look like Im very confident and yet I still get attention. Men where I live exude confidence if they got the job, the physique, the status, etc. Not me, I behave pretty normally like most men around me going to work and sometimes like nerds around me.

Listen here, dipshits.
What men find attractive in women: looks (young facial features, good body ratios)
What women find attractive in men: status (job, social status, independence)

Generally looks decline when you get older and status increases.
Women who are older don't get to be as picky as they used to be and older men have more options because they're seen as more attractive.

It's stupid, vapid and fucking shallow but that's the way it is.

Two days ago, she rejected me hard.

We played videogames together.

just being normal puts you ahead of most other men my friend. one of the biggest boons for my confidence with women was just talking to them and hearing the endless myriad horror story dates they've been on lol. anyways i don't really think confidence is being macho, there is a certain quality to it that is hard to write down though. i'm all into nerdy shit, open about it, and its all good.

It's because you think you're going to get friendzoned that you're going to get friendzoned. There's a good chance that you're going into it with the wrong mindset. Check out this article that helped me a ton when I read it years ago and helped me get out of the same rut:

nicknotas.com/blog/the-mindset-you-need-to-talk-to-any-woman/

>What women find attractive in men: status (job, social status, independence)
i am unemployed, live in a shitty bachelor pad, and am back at university finishing my history degree. i have zero issues getting dates, making friends with women, or what have you.

this is not to say looks don't matter. i lived my entire life mostly overweight until about 25-26, and the difference has been palpable since i've got into okay shape - but VERY far from great, i'm not ripped lol. that said, looks only give you a bit more patience and chances.

point i'm making is you are simplifying it way too much to argue yourself out of trying in the first place

Looks matter on men as well. But there is an odd difference between the way men age compared to the way women age. Like the saying goes: ''men age like wine while women age like milk''. It sounds like a silly analogy but it's quite accurate.

A 40 year old man can easily be just as handsome as he used to be 15 years earlier, as long as he stays physically fit and healthy. Women on the other hand pretty much always lose their physical beauty as they age. I guess it's because with women, their fertility is directly tied into their age. No matter how well a woman takes care of herself, she will become uglier as time goes on and this slow decay in beauty can start as early 25 y/o.

youtu.be/7pDxQPWD3L4?t=279

Rejection is as painful as being physically assaulted.

This is why women dont ask men out and prefer the Power Position of being passive objects you must go ask out, only to get rejected, so they can brag about "ugh yet another guy found me attractive what a loser creep" to their girl and guy friends.

Women are scum who have a position of power sexually and pretend to be victims day in and day out.

>Rejection is as painful as being physically assaulted.
Is it? You shouldn't get that invested before you seal the deal

Showing people your book collection is not exciting, autist. Did you want advice or not?

Friendzone doesn't exist. They're just not attracted to you enough to date you. That's it.

>t. friendzoner

I want to hold Wednesday's hand

>Friendzone doesn't exist. They're just not attracted to you enough to date you. That's it.

what do you think the freindzone is, dingus?

t. male

Nope. Realist.

An imaginary thing that people use as an excuse to provide reason as to why they get rejected. "Only seeing you as a friend" is hardly ever the case for why someone is rejected. Using the "friendzone" as a blanket term for any kind of rejection only serves to hurt the rejectee in the long run.

>An imaginary thing that people use as an excuse to provide reason as to why they get rejected. "Only seeing you as a friend" is hardly ever the case for why someone is rejected. Using the "friendzone" as a blanket term for any kind of rejection only serves to hurt the rejectee in the long run.

its just a funny word for a person not wanting to date a friend. Thats all it ever was.