I have cerebral palsy and want to die

Why am I like this? Why was I even born? Am I just here to make other people feel better about their lives? 'Normal' women aren't attracted to me (le gasp) and I'm not attracted to girls with my condition. I know that sounds shallow and hypocritical but I can't help it. I just see myself reflected in them. Should I get it over with and kill myself?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-26-14-45-52~2.png (1242x909, 986K)

Kill yourself cripple.

>Why was i even born?

To suffer like dog you are and die in pain. Shut the fuck up with this defeatist attitude. So what if you are crippled bitch. Gotta find work around. You can still use fingers right? Finger your asshole.

Easy for you to say normie. Imagine spending your life with nothing but pity from girls. They will never find me physically attractive, not that I blame them.

>(le gasp)
That shit's not helping, lad.

How so?

how severe is your condition?

Severe enough

Like how severe, whats your biggest limitations?

le gasp

The purpose of this life is to grow, mold and prepare your soul for meeting and serving God.

Take it from someone who transitioned from fat alcoholic slob that no one liked, into a Jow Forumsizen who gets laid pretty regularly. Well, used to.

People focus so much on being attractive to other people because they are insecure about something. I was insecure about myself from an abusive father and a cold mother, so I thought I could find love in women. Most of Jow Forums has some similar story of childhood abuse or neglect, which is why they end up on Jow Forums instead of doing normie shit. It's not hard to imagine why you feel insecure.

Try to get your head around the idea that what you think you want is not actually what you want, and is definitely not what you need. Your mind just found the most vulnerable, insecure part of yourself and is hammering away at it in order to justify the insecurity you feel.

I thought being attractive and having lots of sex would make me happy, but it didn't. Instead it made me nihilistic and spiteful, like "that's it? People kill each other and die for this?"

Go to therapy. Cultivate yourself. There is more to life than finding acceptance in the eyes of strangers who don't care about you. Your body is only a casing to who you are... It may be fucked up, but your mind and your thoughts are not.

Are you spasticated like? No? Then you're not really qualified to comment.

Not that user, but no one will have the exact same circumstances as anyone else. We all have problems.
How big the problems are should not be a factor. Pain is pain. Every one of us will experience the death of loved ones, hunger, thirst, our own death, unexpected and expected failure, disease, physical pain, and insecurities about our faults as well as others perceptions of us. Which is only a limited list. One of the talents of the human species is that despite how different and specific we each are, we are able to sympathize and form connections.
It is true that the majority of us will not be able to relate well to you (and that there probably is an advantage in discussing this if someone has your issue or an experience quite similar to it), but that does not mean you must dismiss others outright on the grounds that they are not "qualified" to comment just so you can bask in misery.

Two words: Stephen Hawking.

Yes, I know he didn't have CP. But he is a model evidence that your mental and emotional lives don'[t have to stop just because you're physically limited

I wonder what my life could've been if I wasn't born into this useless, ugly, spasticated body? I'd much rather I'd never been born in the first place.

Nothings going to really happen if you just tell us.
They probably just want to know so they can get a picture of your situation.

Like with my sister she has mild cerebral palsy and limps every where holding one arm against her body that she can't use all that well, but is fine otherwise. On the other end, there were people at my elementary school that the school liked to advertise who seemed to have cerebral palsy co-morbid with other conditions who well... I'll just say they lead me to believe my sister was a rarity for having normal IQ.

If you say severe enough, then they may assume you are the worst you could possibly be and still make these posts. If they don't check Wikipedia, you would be slowly proving yourself to not be sitting in a wheelchair with a helmet on moaning at a social worker who is making these posts for you while another worker feeds you a balogne sandwich and tangerine out of a Charlie Brown lunchbox which yo are VERY excited to own.

But more importantly, I'm curious about this part
>I see myself in them
Is it really so bad? I'm actually a fairly attractive guy that women seem to like and I've seen women with really bad cerebral palsy who I've been attracted to.
Is it really that bad to see yourself in others? Women aren't even that caught up in looks, so all you need to do is show them who you are.
There are other things to worry about than just being physically disabled. I should know...

*physically disabled and/or ugly
You get what I mean

Room temperature IQ response.

all you get is this one

What's your first name?

Whut? It's Daniel.
Why?

It's your call mate, nobody can make it for you
As for a why, well, life sucks. Childbirth is just two humans thinking that, despite life sucking-- a fact most humans just admit upfront-- what would really make it less shitty is another human to endure its shit.

Don't peel back the layers. Life really, really sucks. Either kill yourself or don't, but don't search for a greater answer to things. You'll hurt yourself in ways you never thought possible.

Know someone with the same condition that's been through a pretty crap stint of it lately. Thought it might be you but different name.

Whether life sucks or not is relative.
People can be happy. I would say we are lucky to get a chance to experience life.

I also get the impression that OP isn't looking for a greater answer. He's just hating on himself for his condition.
>don't search for a greater answer to things. >You'll hurt yourself in ways you never thought possible.
You sound like you've got your own damn problems user. You listen to too many new physics lessons in the same night or what?
Calm down and stop being a negative cunt.

>Identifies random cerebral palsy guy who could be in any random country throughout the massive anglosphere who has one of the most common woes a person could have by first name alone
The fuck?

>I say we are lucky to experience life
Well, what sorts of tragedies have you experienced? You say that whole life-is-a-gift mantra, but all I hear is someone preemptively backpedaling from debates because they don't have the steel gumption to admit that shit is rough and we as humans are the only thing between each other and a law of nature that would sooner see most of us as worm food.

I get where you're coming from, I'm just saying people whose lives do suck probably don't want to hear platitudes-- furthermore, somebody with Cerebral Palsy doesn't need anybody telling them how great life is and how they should love it and live it.

To deny our fellow man agency of his own death is to take the last thing he could ever have hoped to control in his life. It is not the question of "why are we enabling suicide?"-- it's the question of "what good comes from such suppression of human nature?"

I've always wondered why we're so hung up on suicide prevention. We have crisis lines set up to stop people offing themselves. Why? Why shouldn't people have the right to take their own life? Is it because the state doesn't want to lose another wage slave?

The important thing is choice, Anonymous. If we give people the ability to choose these things freely and openly, to engage them equally and meaningfully, such drastic measures aren't needed any longer.

When robbed of their freedom of choice, they become embodiments of those drastic measures. If we enable choices-- seek help OR seek peace, freely and equally... then people are less ill at ease in general.
Far be it from me to deny the agency we as people should have over our own lives, but that agency should include the freedom to seek alternatives to that as well. Help, surely, can be one of those.

It would be different if we started charging suicide attempt survivors as criminals tho