Advice from Peanut Butter

This will probably be one of my last threads. Lay your questions on me, and I'll do the best I can to help.

To get the best help,
>Ask your question first, details second
>Ask good questions, think about exactly what you need help with
>Avoid discussion. This thread is just advice from me. Make a thread like normal if you desire discussion.

I'll give you guys my best. Also AMA if you feel like it.

I'll be around for the next few hours and can give all my attention.

Attached: theoneandonly.jpg (700x525, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b9Uq1AnzRPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why would anyone want your advice lmao

Why haven't you kys yet?

Attached: 1540131260524.jpg (781x767, 73K)

Because I'm a great guy and really want the best for other people. Also I'm wearing my serious hat today.

Link to livestream?

Attached: 1556997563402m.jpg (1024x872, 89K)

Who are you?

Did you ever astro turf as user and your tripcode.

Is a heaping tablespoon one serving of peanut butter or more?

Did you ever stop beating up women?

Come on man. I don't want you to quit hanging. I have never asked advice. I was kicking life's ass pretty well. I lost "ability" after four brain surgeries and scores of radiation treatments. Brain caused enlarged parts and bone growth into nerves. I am feeling pretty lazy and come here to give what I have learned. I would like to make a comeback. I will never be able. I cannot determine how much of my current failure is from legitimate illness and how much is from years of getting psychologically kicked in the teeth by it. Advise if you will but, I find it pretty helpful just having you around once in a while.

All tripfags do that.
The girlwhowillbreakallrules guy will samefag just to convince people he is a girl. It’s fucking gay, and it derails the entire thread as if this board wasn’t off topic enough.
Tripfagging multiple threads on miscellaneous boards like Jow Forums for more than a few days at a time should result in at minimum a 30 day ban. Tripfagging on Jow Forums never results in anything constructive, and promotes Jow Forums-esque orbiting culture.

No one thinks either of those things about you, you wife beating piece of garbage

user, I am happy right now, how do I keep being happy?

She had it coming, desu

>The girlwhowillbreakallrules guy
She is a girl i spoke with her on discord
Do you really think he has a wife? He is a troll, damn you guys are super low IQ

youtu.be/b9Uq1AnzRPI

Attached: 20190526_191712.jpg (1080x1073, 493K)

Fuck off, I hope you get run over by an ugly city bus.

guies I'm not.
But if I did, then yes I would do the responsible thing and livestream it and make sure to blame all the trolls on Jow Forums.

No. Maybe a few times by accident I posted as user.

Idk but it's good for your soul.

I never beat anyone up. But yes I stopped hitting women long ago.

Thank you so much user. I'll pop in every now and then.

That's really good of you to turn your illness into something altruistic for the world. It speaks about your character. That when things go wrong, you don't succumb to misery and instead continue to give back to the world.

>The girlwhowillbreakallrules guy will samefag just to convince people he is a girl.
Long ago, I was facebook friends with her. Can confirm she is a girl.

Have a bias for optimism. It's better to be optimistic and wrong then pessimistic and right.

Another thing is to find your core. Introspect and figure out what makes you go, what makes you tick. You can do this by asking a long chain of "why" questions to yourself and answer them honestly.

omg that is me. haha you saved that pic

>girlwhobreaksallrules
>Facebook
>Discord
LOL. You don’t have that guy added to anything, and if you do, which you don’t, you’re being catfished.

What's the best way to beat up a woman?

>shit up other threads
>troll freely like an asshole
>"I'm serious this time!"
Why can't you just drop the trip? It's not about others at this point; they all want you to drop the trip.

Self-satisfaction?

I'm not convinced what to pick between:
1) A guaranteed average, maybe a little bit above average life
2) The possibility of a really good one with the risk of a really horrible one

I talked to her with camera on, she is like 7/10 girl, at least for me

Attached: 1558835966653.jpg (751x960, 46K)

is there anyway to make friends that like edgy things without using the internet?

Attached: fine wine.jpg (850x1133, 79K)

>nothing for it
I didn't really think he would but somehow, he still managed to disappoint.

Shut the fuck up, nobody asked you

What is your problem?

Attached: 1bd5c79c50e02b09c50ab128043aee485f53388d_00.jpg (249x304, 12K)