What to do when a guy doesnt like u back? Even tho you are not fat, you are attractive, you got a decent style and shit

What to do when a guy doesnt like u back? Even tho you are not fat, you are attractive, you got a decent style and shit.

Its just the thing, every single guy would fall for me BUT this specific guy. Why?

Attached: whatevs.png (718x716, 804K)

I can give you about four separate paragraphs detailing four separate, in cases exclusive answers.
But I could still be wrong about all four.

How do you wanna go about this, OP? Thinking you don't wanna read four fucking paragraphs.
>He could be playing hard to get to keep you interested
>He could be gay
>He could be trying very hard to send ONLY platonic signals
>He could simply not be ready to date
>You could simply not be his type
>He could be asexual and uninterested in dating
There's a lot of possibilities.

Because he is chad and chads are getting women all the time. You are just another worthless roasty to him.

>every single guy would fall for me BUT this specific guy. Why?

You sure this is the only guy that wouldn't fall for you OP? I think you're overreacting a bit. I've had women try to hit on me but if I don't think we're physically compatible then it's a pretty small chance we would date. I said this before but a woman can be very attractive to other men but if she doesn't do it for me, there's not much she can do, we're just not compatible.

Probably the universe just wanting you to be on the other side of your own bullshit for a change.
Try earnest relationships with men of substance.

Yeah, sounds true!

Have sex.

Oh wait, you can't.

I could, it'd just be with fatties that can't get better men.
Like you.

Fatties take it up the ass and will let you do degenerate shit to the nines. They're Jow Forums dream girls, belly aside. Well, in some cases. Some guys like it.

Slam pigs

But I am not fat! I am really not! I am pretty slim and have a healthy body, I do work out alot and everything is toned.
I get asked out alot, like some random guys come up to me and tell me I look insanely beautiful and how such a beauty can still be single.

Like no joke! But it all doesnt work with this guy.

I don't want degenerate shit. I just someone who I actually want to touch and can touch.
I want to save the wine for communion, instead of drinking it from a box.

"Have sex" is something the boxed goods like to say.

Shut the fuck up. Roasties like you need to fucking die.

Then why don't you say yes to literally any of those other guys? What's so great about this one?

I am not roasting anyone. Its just I first want to find out whats going on with this specific guy, before trying something new out of the blue.

I believe you user but like I said a lot of guys out there like a certain combination of things in a woman. You might not be his type. You can either wait to see what happens, try to be more direct, or move on.

Its just... I dont really know.

Roasty = slut

Thanks! He acts so strange around me, he barely looks me in the eyes, he avoids me alot - but then I catch him staring at me. Its so confusing lmao

fuck off

You're horny. That's it, though. He hasn't done anything for you, he doesn't think about you, he's not exceptionaly virtuous, he's probably not even much better looking than the rest.
If you're going to chase anyone, you should have 5 reasons for why you should have them, and even more reasons for why you want them.

>That image
Desire can be satisfied. If I desire an apple, then I go buy one and eat it, the my desire was satisfied. That caption makes no sense.

>you got a decent style and shit.
STOP
SWEARING

I see it all this time on this board, girls asking why guys don't like them, swearing all about. Hint hint, dumb girl, guys hate girls who swear. Make yourself more valuable to him by stopping completely.

I cannot stand girls who swear.

I love girls who swear. I like good girls and swearing doesn’t make them bad or even crude, it’s all about the context surrounding the words and the way you say it. People can say really terrible things without swearing at all!

He might be shy??

Naaaahhhhh he is not shy. Definetly not shy.

It’s your personality.

Have you asked him out?

Men don't owe you shit. Stop being such a femcel and have sex, sweetie.

Why the fuck are you on Jow Forums?

If not want to fuck you already, you pbb isn't that attractive, darling.

Besides, just because guys wanna fuck everything that walks, doesn't even mean you're cute.

The high tear always go for high tear.