I 21F have been seeing this boy and we've been on 3 dates so far but something isn't right about him and I don't know...

I 21F have been seeing this boy and we've been on 3 dates so far but something isn't right about him and I don't know what it is. He's tall, muscular and handsome and he's got such beautiful piercing green eyes, but it's like he has this disconcerting intensity or hardness just beneath the surface and I don't know what it is. In trying to get to know him he just avoids so many important questions with "nothing interesting/it's complicated/don't worry" and even now I don't know what his job is, how old he is, what country he's from, if he has any family and I only know the superficial stuff. I've heard him speak multiple languages on three different phones, and not happy conversations. I know his drivers licence has a different name than the one he told me because the bouncer read it aloud when we were at a bar.
I went to his apartment for the last date and it was like everything was brand new like a display home. No homely items or decorations, no personal possessions besides a single suitcase. I pretended I was sick and he drove me home in his rental car and that was last night.
pic related is what he looks like except he's more muscular. He made it explicitly clear never to take pictures of him and I don't want to risk upsetting him by posting his picture without his consent.
I don't know what to think and I'm in two minds about texting him or meeting him again.

Attached: 1.jpg (950x1423, 235K)

It's called a drug dealer, get the fuck away from him

Clearly you're dating an agent or a successful criminal. Weird bait.

Gonna say these two, I was sympathetic to the guy-- you girls can be fucking dumb about the most serious shit-- but then the job thing is suspect as all hell. He's definitely doing something deviant, illegal or both.

That's what I thought but I don't know which and I don't know how to bring it up

Try to find out the roundabout way by asking indirect questions that would reveal you details about his values and politics.

Sounds like he's a high level drug dealer. Not taking pictures with him is probably for your own protection

I think I'll spaghetti if I call him or meet him again I think I'll just text him. He usually doesn't respond for hours so all I can do is wait
I don't know what a drug dealer looks like I just thought he was going to be the rich handsome man come to rescue me I'm not sure anymore

Lmao, the guy sounds like every woman's wet dream. If anything, OP's cunt gets wet from thinking about how she may end up chopped into pieces in the back of his trunk.

>I just thought he was going to be the rich handsome man come to rescue me
Fucking women

You sound fucking retarded. At this point just go for it, you seem to be his kind of woman

I stopped anime and vidya, went from sticc to training 3x per week, got a job, don't drink too much and prioritize skin care, health and longevity of youth. When he came along I thought everything was starting to work out.
I bet if you were in my position you would do the same.

Hello OP, Femanon here. It really sounds like he is doing some strange or illegal stuff. Or he covers a low self-esteem by putting on a big show. I deeply recommend you to talk to your man.Tell him that you cannot be with somebody who doesn't tell you who he is. How can he pay for all the stuff?

To be honest... if you really have a bad feeling, don't see him again.

Hell no. I better myself because of the sake of it, not to expect Mr. Charming prince to come to fill my pockets with money and ass with cum. What's even the point of bettering yourself for the sake of others, anyways?

Actually I can speak for most men when I say I'd figure it was superficial at best and a ploy at worst.

He's a secret agent

Okay so I tried texting and calling him and the number is disconnected. He doesn't have social media either so he's gone completely. Guess this thread was pointless but thx for the advice

Lol what?

What a weird turn of events.

Sounds like Partick Bateman

Be careful. There are many cases like this in Mexico. A very handsome guy, you cannot not go with him. The guy gains your trust and then drugs the women and youll end up working like a prostitute.
Drug dealers on the other hand, do not fake their identity so much like you are describing.

>There are many cases like this in Mexico.
Well yeah no shit, Mexico is 3rd world shithole

This wins my Seal Of Upheaval as Worst Fiction Of The Day.

Attached: seal.jpg (300x276, 8K)

Perhaps he's just had a load of shit from women in the past and is a little hardened to life. Maybe he's insecure and doesn't want to tell all as he feels that there's nothing interesting to tell. Coming off as mysterious is better than coming off as boring

"My man is near perfect and hasn't done anything wrong. Should I leave him?" Get a grip. If you want to be so vacuous as to not even give him a chance then you should leave, for his sake