How do you get over the horrible feelings of getting old and having wasted your youth?

How do you get over the horrible feelings of getting old and having wasted your youth?

Attached: 1527583679118.png (323x410, 97K)

Get a job and move on.

Alienating your high-school collegues also helps

I'm like 27 and never got a relationship and my career is stagnant and I can't afford to leave.
I don't know why I'm even alive

Even if you didn't "waste your youth" nothing you did is being experienced now. Just do shit today. That's all there is to it.

Why do you work?

Money

That truth was and is omnipresent the moment you lose innocence of the world. I was 8, some people manage to be Innocents up to like 40.

The fact is this is how it is for everyone. There's always some stressful shit waiting to fuck up, your leadership is boorish and self-absorbed (most likely with Napoleonic complexes, mental and physical alike), your fellow man is woefully disaffected and things are constantly getting worse.

We've lived through it this long, we'll probably manage again.

Yeah just get over it and move on you’re gonna ducking die one day and this is what you’re worried about. Go for a work go to a movie drink coffee and read at the park

Man I'm just depressed about having missed my chance with cute girls

A lot of girls stay pretty cute with age. Also as a 32 year old I can say 32 year old women still look like 22 year old women did when I was 22. You see passed the age.

Yeah that sucks, go ahead and waste more of your precious time alive worrying about it. It's a good use of your life.

What's stopping you from dating them now?

So in the end, it's about sex again.
Stop being obsessed. That is all.

Fuck it you are right user.
Every minute I waste on this is a minute I will regret later
I don't have any skills and it would be creepy

It's hard not to be

Cope

Dealing with it, you've wasted your youth, take reaponsibility and don't waste your adulthood.

Youth is overrated anyway and most people waste it.

You just don't cope and let it destroy you.

what would you guys do to not waste your youth? i really dont like going out and that stuff but im thinking about getting a cool job and traveling a bit, its either that or going to college

go out every weekend

;_;

seems kind of boring,i live in a small city and i already visited every uhhh how do you even call it, discotheque?

Aaaah

I wasted mine too

Maybe everyone wastes their youth.

Then why do pedophiles exist

This is the most retarded logic in the world. If little girls are so beautiful, why is there anyone who thinks GILFs are attractive? Because attraction is subjective and changes between individuals. Its literally like someone saying they think ham sandwiches are the tastiest and you're like "but why does egg and cress fan clubs exist"

user, you're 27. You still can get younger twenty something grills, just focus on changing your life for the better.

>I can't afford to leave.
If you career is stagnant, then you can afford to leave. Check your thinking process

>How do you get over the horrible feelings of getting old

Same here man, I will never experience awkward teen sex with some 16 year old cutie

It's hard to cope

> wasted youth
Nigga you're not getting those years back. If that isn't a wakeup call to start doing well now then I don't know what can help you. Life is still enjoyable even if you start anew, the "its too late now bro!" is just cope. At your age you can
> date 20 year olds
> enroll in uni again
> take up any new hobby

Just as with any age, but with yours in particular I wouldn't worry about not making it in time, all you need to work on is your attitude.

Thanks user

Good point.

How old are you? 60? You're a bit old to be posting on Jow Forums you know.

become homeless :)

At least you are straight and will have an easier time getting into relationships as you get older. Being gay and getting older is 100x worse.

True that