How to be a good dom?

So I'm in a couple with this girl (me 27M her 21F) and we "fell in love" with each other (I don't believe in that shit but here we are)
Anyway we really are compatible with each other, in every aspects, but here I'll talk about our sexuality:
So basically I'm kind of a dom (see pic related) and she's a "bratty-sub". I've been a dom with only one gf, the one who put me into this, but it was years ago and I'm a little rusty on this, so I'll take any general advice on this topic.
While I believe I still make a convincing dom in the bedroom, I have no clue on what to do when we're not together. Here is the situation that is making me type this thread :
She went to her parent's this weekend and she's coming back on Wednesday evening, and she kind of "dared" me to prevent her from masturbating, and I don't really know how to react to that. I mean, since we're not physically together, i can't apply any "physical" pressure on her, so I don't really know how to act.
So i'm here to get advice specifically on dominating someone from "afar".
What I did is telling her that if she masturbates before she's here, I will deny her orgasms until the end of the week. Doms and Subs from Jow Forums, what do you think of this method? I'm not sure because she's really the brat type so she can as well just tell me to fuck off and I can't do anything against that.
screenshots to come btw

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-110406.png (1080x2280, 733K)

So this is what was said after i told her about not masturbating or getting denied orgasms, she asked me if i was serious, i said yes and then this screenshot.

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-002737~2.png (1080x1688, 120K)

The next one. I'm on the right btw, for the dumbests of y'all.

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-002834~2.png (1080x1756, 129K)

There you can see she starts resisting, asking me to refrain from masturbating myself... I can't allow that, right?

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-003120~2.png (1080x1739, 133K)

Still resisting, I can't let that slip but as you can see I'm quite struggling...

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-004556~2.png (1080x1311, 90K)

From there it's just her teasing me and me trying to act as if I had the high ground, but... I don't know.
Still no advice?

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-004627~2.png (1080x1728, 175K)

you guys are weird

>daddy dom stuff
K
what do you want advice on?

You're already 90% there

hey, try google.
>long distance orgasm denial

now leave retard.

Could you point out what I'm doing good, what I'm doing wrong? I'm literally improvising, I'd like to know some "patterns", take the good habits you know...
I feel like everything I say has no "weight" since I can't actually punish her for her stubbornness when it occurs... Do you know how I can have more important arguments to hold?

>ask google
Thanks NPC n°63838

Well, as far as things go *you* are the reward

If she does something bad, then *you* are also the punishment.

Does that make things clear? She wants you, and if you take something away that's punishment

damn, this thread is hilarious lol
but i would like to dom a girl like that
i don't have any experience but if she goes against you, like this guy said , you are the reward and also the punishment so you have to think something as "punishment"

>Bratty sub
Where's the bipolarism?
>right at the end of
There it is.

As hard to believe as it may be, "brat" is a way of being a sub... Here are her results of OP's test.

Thank you very much: me being the reward (and the absence of me being the punishment) was not clear enough to me. Thanks, you're the only useful commenter of this thread.

Attached: signal-2019-05-22-095959.jpg (1080x1920, 236K)

And here is the definition of "brat" by the same website.

Attached: signal-2019-05-22-111953.png (1080x1920, 230K)

all good man.

Fellow dom here speaking from experience as I have a bratty sub as well.

>all this replies
>not a single one saying cringe
this site is dead

So, you said that I'm "90% there", what is missing? What am I doing wrong?

Also, do you have any advice on how to dom a brat specifically?

Bro CRINGE

>going to an advice board not to give or receive any advice
>clicking on a thread whose title you're against
>reading this whole thread on a topic you disagree with
>clicking on "post a reply"
>taking the time to solve one, maybe two or three capchas
>just to say "cringe"
>having this feeling of fulfillment in your life for the first time in weeks
Guys, I sincerely wish you to find someone or something you love. You won't be this pathetic all your life, don't worry, your time will come.

Relationships are cringe desu.

From a dom:

It looks like you're both playing the game brilliantly. BDSM actually IS a game, and teasing and testing is a big part of it.

Google "bdsm for beginners"

Thank you very much :)