Why Indian women?

I need a perspective from my fellow country people or anyone else for that matter. I'm from India.
I've seen that some of my so and so friends saying all girls look for money. 2 or 3 of my friends who had girlfriend have either left them for any other guy who was better financially or in some other aspects. I know financial stability is important but this is in on another level. Girls are literally going for rich, good looking guys. Other than that, guys hardly get any girls. At least where I live.
Moreover, even in arrange marriages girls look for rich guys.
Why Indian women are so into money? Am I going to die alone. Fucking hell this made me sad.

Attached: Girl Smiling _&_9b6b10d1-d3e9-4513-a689-6e15e26f494b.jpg (1080x1920, 403K)

It’s like this everywhere for both sexes. My advice is become interesting. If you can find a woman who wants somebody else with a certain

> Girls are literally going for rich, good looking guys.
And? If you had 50 girls chasing after you every day wouldn't you choose the hottest one?
If guys weren't so thirsty then things would be better.

> even in arrange marriages girls look for rich guys.

you're fucking stupid, op.

Where this happens? Have you seen the condition of Indian men? They get girls after so much effort and in the end they still get rekt.
Either by their parents demand or the girl themselves after sometime.
They literally have fucking meetings to show off how much of lavish life they're living.

>why are people in a poor, sexist shithole looking towards the best way out
Like, dude, come the fuck on. Wouldn't you go for the hottest, richest girl that has a decent personality? And from their position it's even more necessary.

How? Arrange means looking for rich guys only?
Even my cousin who's getting in the process of getting married going for the rich families only. She's pretty and that's all she is.

>Moreover, even in arrange marriages girls look for rich guys

In their cast, otherwise they end up dead.

What the fuck I do? Commit suicide? Really, I hate these main stream social media marketing love which is nothing much but a bunch of bullshitery.
Go to Quora and search the same question, you'll see the stories on why you should rich guy ffs.

For one, there is way more to live than women; but in your position I'd look for ways to emigrate to a better place.

I wonder why people say girls have it hard. Fucking hell, if they want to have sex with someone who can. They want to have sex with their mom's boyfriend. Sure. Got caught. Say it was rape. Fuck off. My whole existence is shit. I hate my fucking life.

You can*

well, an arranged marriage isn't for love. so what other things do you think should reasonably be factors?

Because Indians are retarded and kill their female babies, so there is significantly more men than women (around 50 million more men). Since there's few females to go around and they're in high demand, they can be pickier with men.

I thought that was China during the one child policy era.

Well. I guess, how he is? Is he compassionate or not, loyal, have a good social circle and an that. But, didn't count because how she will able to know about him. So, I guess there can be nothing done about that and my life is going to be a miserable. Like, it's already is. Fuck it.

Both China and India have the same issue

You answered your own question, man.

>Go to Quora and search the same question, you'll see the stories on why you should rich guy ffs.

You are a sapio incel boii. Get help.

SHes so pretty

Have you seriously not considered the poverty level of India versus the population?
800 million poor people have an opinion about relationships and using them to escape poverty.
We have 43 million in america, so it's not as bad.
60% versus 13%