I added a new female coworker to Facebook this morning after a shitty tinder date last night...

I added a new female coworker to Facebook this morning after a shitty tinder date last night, she always seemed happy to see me but I never got a chance to talk to her. Anyway she deleted my friend request and now I’m freaking out because I have to see her at work and she probably thinks I’m a creep. How do I get over this anxiety? I didn’t think anything of it but now I feel like a monster

Attached: A4C2696F-6A26-4DA9-BB41-CBEE3384C53B.jpg (2048x2048, 355K)

pretend nothing happened. she'll do the same.

Honestly not a big deal. Calm down and don't be a pussy about it.

She has guy friends there so I’m hoping she keeps this to herself and I don’t have to deal with a white knight

>How do I get over this anxiety?
render yourself immune to all criticism and eliminate all your vulnerabilities. give her the cold shoulder and be as unhelpful as possible in revenge. stake years of your time into making yourself impervious to and detached from society. only then can you get over your anxiety of having your friend request deleted.

do you see how ridiculous you're being?

Easy user, OP is only asking how he can calm down about something like that being around the person at work. Chill.

So she's not the same woman you went out on a date correct? In that case just realize people do this often and I've seen family members reject each other. No worries OP just pretend like nothing happened and just treat her like you treat any of your coworkers. You work with these people, you have to respect them.

This right here. It's not the end of the world. Just continue like nothing happened. Maybe down the road you can ask her out?

a healthy person wouldn't freak out about having their friend request deleted. they wouldn't even pay attention. and if/when they noticed it, they'd ask the other person if everything was okay, because deleting a coworker's friend request is an odd thing to do. in reality, this dumb bitch is the one at fault, not OP. she made it awkward. and a healthy person would point out that she made it awkward. but OP thinks it's his fault. which is why he's being ridiculous. but explaining this to him isn't going to get it across. showing him why he's wrong so he can find the solution is how you teach a man to fish.

>she's not the same woman you went out on a date
Yeah that was some random tinder date. I’ll try to forget about all this.
After this I’ve lost interest in her, felt pretty rude t.bh

> I’m hoping she keeps this to herself
that's exactly what's going to happen.

That's very strange. Why would she delete it?

Obviously doesn’t like me, she would wave to me in the parking lot if I came across her so I figured we were cool. Doesn’t matter I don’t use facebook much anymore and if she’s not interested I’m not interested, just would prefer a chill work environment without any drama

I wouldn't think much of it OP. I don't have coworkers on my FB either. I think a lot of people don't

She actually has a coworker on FB so I figured adding her was nbd, instead I cucked myself

Maybe she doesn't want to let OP in too close, there could be reasons for that user. She might not feel comfortable him seeing her more personal stuff, I wouldn't blame her but least she could do is explain why she did it eventually.

Imagine the following
OP Hey why did you delete my request?
CoWorker Oh sorry OP I don't feel comfortable letting you see my personal stuff, I don't feel comfortable enough yet.

how do you know she deleted the friend request?

Is the other coworker male or female?

Male but she actually works with him I’m in a separate department. But yeah they’re probably fucking, I feel extremely unattractive after a weekend of rejection

I'm very likely wrong but it sounds like she's avoiding you because she's already in a relationship with someone and probably doesn't want them to suspect she's attempting to cheat with someone like you.

Sounds like you are not too close to her. A lot of people don't want work acquaintances on their fb. And you sound like you wouldn't know the specifics of this other coworkers relationship with this woman.
Just relax. No need to change your behavior toward this person at work.

Not seeing the problem, you didn't do anything other then try to get know her, she said no then fine sucks for her forget about it

My ex was super closed about her Facebook account and wouldn't add anyone she wasn't close to.
Maybe she posts something embarrassing or private on facebook she doesn't want coworkers to see. There are multiple possible reasons.