I have a girl whos obsessed with me but she lives far away (an hour) and itd realistically take months to really...

i have a girl whos obsessed with me but she lives far away (an hour) and itd realistically take months to really noticeably progress our relationship and i want something more immediate
am i a faggot if i find someone else and break her heart

Attached: thinking emoji.png (640x640, 111K)

no, if your standards include someone that lives near you then those are your standards. but an hour isnt that bad

she cant drive so id have to make the trip everytime also i want a white gf and shes mexican

long distance sucks balls you're right to avoid wasting eachother's time

yeah especially since shes made it clear any sexual shit has to happen in person and shes not comfortable with pictures etc

i saw a girl off and on who lived 4 hours away. we dated other people but hooked up maybe once a month or two. no complaints. fuck her some more while you can but be real

the problem is shes really fucking annoying about sex
she begs for my dick on text but shes one of those "please fuck me ruin me" and then acts really fucking shy because shes inexperienced and doesnt want to do anything
i hate this shit
i miss my last girl who would just invite me over to her house 2 miles away

>begs for my dick on text but shes one of those "please fuck me ruin me" and then acts really fucking shy because shes inexperienced and doesnt want to do anything
i think i know the type. you need lots of hangout sessions where you can push little by little, and show her that you back off and stay cool when she says no. kinda hard to do when you drove a few hours and burnt the whole day

yeah
thats why im saying itll take a million years
so basically we can hang out once every few weeks where i drive an hour and a half to give her a hug
im sick of this fucking bullshit and i want to break it off i just wish i had someone else i was talking to and she wasnt so obsessed
i didnt respond to her for a day and her entire twitter was filled up with tweets about her crying herself to sleep it was nuts
and shes not hot enough to justify this shit man

>tweets about her crying herself to sleep
i would go back to tinder and try again

well wtf do i do
weve been talking for a month and weve basically gone nowhere
ive never had a girl obsessed like this
bitch wants to facetime and just talk about our days everyday its grating

i told a horny christian girl that i was a sexually healthy/active male, and i need to find someone who can meet those needs. she understood. i hope some day she caves and lets some guy fuck the shit out of her because she really needs it

wtf thats what this girl is
shes a virgin etc etc etc whos into the whole 'ruin me' thing but wont actually do it

Honestly, from what I’ve read, this sounds like a massive waste of time. She sounds really clingy and is using the promise of sex to put up with her bullshit. The fact she’s inexperienced on top of needy means the sex you would have would probably suck shit anyways

Plus, you’re not into her and she’s inconvenient for you to even see, so I don’t see why you keep up with it

yeah i know all that man
but what do i do
i sort of got mad at her for not giving me anything in the 'relationship' and she apologized but it didnt really mean anything because now shes just not going to promise things and instead just not do anything which is kind of worse
how do i break it off with her

help

don't waste your time, man. you don't know how young you guys are, but there are lots of great girls who like to have sex.

im 18 shes 18
i want someone i can hang out with etc a lot
talking to this girl about my bullshit all fucking day is so annoying she just talks and talks and never does anything
her fucking mom had to be with her on our first date
should i just tell her it aint happenin tomorrow?

ah. your call man. you can't expect a lot from her, from what it sounds like. it sounds like she gets off on sexting with you, but she's pretty clear about what her physical boundaries are. it is what it is. you guys are young though. maybe in 10 years she will be filled with cum and honing her glarking skills. just be honest with her... you need sex

cont'd.
>just be honest with her... you need sex
by this, i mean tell her why you need to see other women

i will
im going to tell her i need someone more ready to go and that i cant deal with this slow stuff
thanks senpai