GIOYC / Get It Off Your Chest

Let's do this shit.

Attached: 1447830163922.jpg (500x409, 54K)

Having a cold really makes me agitated because I can't breath properly during it. My chest feels heavy and I can't comfort myself because of it now.

i fucking hate this weather. it's rained so much that we can't drink tap water because it's contaminated. the streets are flooded and there's literally been giant fish swimming in them. lightning almost struck my house earlier and i almost pissed myself. there's been so many fucking tornadoes this year holy shit. i literally can't remember it ever being this bad. we're getting a break from the storms for five days then they're coming back. i get scared when it storms because my family and i had a close call with a tornado earlier this month.

fuck the midwest and its horrible disgusting weather

I love this girl I met 'n coupe weeks ago
We can't stop talking and it's like our minds work together even over some complicated subjects
I'm very introverted and generally very sceptical of people, but I feel like I can really trust her
I've been on Jow Forums for 3 years now and went from a scrawney nerd to a decently athletic MMA practitioner

Anyway to the problem
The other day we were getting freaky and the more she undressed the more turned off I was
I'm not gay it's just her body
I cant explain it I know I'm being shallow as fuck but I honestly just couldn't fuck her

She doesn't like talking about her weight and thus far it's the only problem in our relationship

Pls help guys

I feel really depressed right now, like I'm not good enough for school nor work, I don't know what to do senpai, I don't want to talk about it with my family, friends or even with my gf

Attached: IMG_20190509_133454_572.jpg (644x960, 52K)

My cousin keeps asking me if I got my tickets yet to go to vegas, but I don’t want to go. It’s hard for me to say that i don’t to go because it’s just not for me. It is his birthday, but I don’t think I can handle the peer pressured non-stop drinking for 3 days. I would be enrolled in summer school that month, but not on the weekend when we would go. Saying I have school would just sound like an excuse. It’s also rather expensive.

I was so excited to see you today. I thought we were on the same page. It was wonderful being together. Having a friend without barriers felt like heaven. Then I came home and saw your email and how things suddenly fell apart.

I think you really are just scared and backpedaling. What you are saying to me feels like excuses.

You claim I'm living a lie but you literally are living a lie. You came to me because you were hurting from living a lie and needed a someone there for you in troubled times. You claim I'm deceptive but you are literally living a lie: deceiving your family and friends. I even caught you in a few lies during our talk but didn't call you out. You're being a hypocrite by saying you don't want me around for "doing" these things.

You act like I'm going to go nuts and rip your throat out from telling me these things. I meant it when I said I respect you and don't want to hurt you. You then gave a veiled threat if I don't delete your phone number and only talk via email.

Look, mistakes happen. People get scared. The heart is an uncharted minefield even between supposed friends sometimes. NOW MAN THE FUCK UP.

Don't give me bullshit excuses when I know better. I may be lonely and half mad but for fucks sake, even I can see what's going on.

I knew you were going to do this to me. I still trusted you and let you in. I feel like a fool for letting you in.

Is it possible to have your heart break without being in love? I think I'm finding out right now.

The song on the radio earlier is ringing even clearer now than before...
> Of implication, insinuation and ill will, 'til you cannot lie still
> In all this turmoil, before red cape and foil come closing in for a kill
> ... It's all a game, avoiding failure, when true colors will bleed
> All in the name of misbehavior and the things we don't need

Attached: dragon_slayer__by_dleoblack.jpg (1024x1505, 328K)

Thinking a lot about my dad, that maybe he made the right choice in ending his life. It just seems so much easier to end it on your own terms and not to deal with the mundane chore of day to day life. I can't put my family through another suicide, and by all accounts I'm a turbo normie by Jow Forums standards. I just feel like I'm drifting aimlessly and that there's no end in sight.

Attached: 1541544720512.gif (282x287, 2.48M)

Every fucking day I wake up in regret, sorrow, pain, disappointment and tears. Everytime something bad happens to me, I link it to my circumstances/environment.
Gf broke up with me and we had shared a lot of memories and everytime I see a couple, my chest shatters. I even got rid of my computer because we used to play games together. I even moved out of the fucking country hoping I can get the fuck on but the moment I remember, i feel like putting a bullet in my head.
On top of that, my parents gave me the ugly. I was raised poor aswell. I do not have any mirrors at home. How do normies keep up? How does everyone keep up? I still have a pulse just because there's no loaded gun at my disposal.
I wish I started smoking and drinking and fucking myself up.

say you can't afford it

Want to know something odd and something I never wanted to admit

I saw you in public months before we actually met. Believe me I was shocked when I figured it out

I'm a fucking loser and I always will be a fucking loser until the day I die, which hopefully will be soon, and nothing I do will change that fact.

Could be worse. I ran into a kid on the bus when I was 12. I saw him again at 22 and 32. Just three times.

You both helped me. I don't know if you'll see this, but I came back. I'll try to stay strong.

Sucks to be you but take my advice
Dont call yourself a loser. Shit changes and good things happen

Put the work in and do some good shit
miss me with that negative energy

Attached: 10xnci.jpg (150x150, 5K)

I’m going to basic training tomorrow. Yes I’m nervous as fuck this decides the rest of my life. Don’t want to leave home really. But I know I need to.

But god damn what if I fuck it up or can’t meet the exercise standards? Not much I can do at this point really to be honest. Guess I just need to nut up and deal with it.

>tfw no gf named Annie to see if she's okay

I'm not a full on incel

It won't even end with a whimper. Just disappointing silence.

Doesn't almost everything?

A little sound goes a long way.

Oh fuck me, that was a bad anger fap. I knew it was bad while I was doing it too, but couldn't stop. This one's going to haunt me for a while.

>masturbating at midnight intend to be quick and go to bed
>finally orgasm and hear birds chirping
>5:30am

F U C K
U
C
K

why why why WHY AM I LOKE YHIS THIS IS THE WORST YET AHHHHHHHH WHAT HAVE I DONE

Attached: manic_wojak.png (217x232, 35K)

>tfw black

Fucking sick of you faggots telling me white girls are flocking to black guys, this isn’t true at all, I NEVER get matched on tinder, NEVER get messages or matches on any other dating site and have not had a gf in 11 years

Fucking sick of it all everyone is always having fun, going out, having relationships and I just go to work all week and drink alone on weekends

Attached: 74B95BC5-527C-4BBB-B866-78C0BD2D8237.jpg (918x597, 56K)

I recently left a community i was involved in for over a year and a half. Have successfully separated myself however still long to return, slowly more and more connections with outliers keep bringing the urge to return slowly, which in turn stimulates me to push more of what fragments i have away. It was never a matter of fear or anything as such, just an urge for change, cut down on drinking and moving on. the results in recovering are showing, less stressed and volitile towards things. i feel it genuinely brought out an ugly reckless side of myself, perhaps even hateful and paranoid.

its been a bitch ignoring these urges, however spending soo much time in a certain circle, then cutting all
ties in hopes of starting new is a very bitter and lonely process, but if it means getting that bad energy out that rises when reminded of such ties to go away, its a necessary change to cope with.

Attached: 0743EE7A-37C5-4B64-83E8-77BA378D4629.png (600x600, 430K)

Fuck black and Levantine girls.

White girls are only aesthetically nice, but lacking in most other areas. The idea they're prime women is the real lie. No offence to any white femanons, of course, but y'all do get a bit weird when you decide to try out the safari experience.

Doing NoFap for someone who barely wants to interact with me. How pathetic my life has become.

I Live in London and the black girls are either ghetto trash or go for thugs, no latinas here unfortunately but a lot of Polish girls who are hot.

Black girls never liked me because I am too nerdy or whatever

How many white bitches you've fucked?

I want to give up

Don't. If you give up it never gets better. You can't win. Improve yourself and keep trying.

I've lost my health and my body is a wreck. I'll never be in good shape and my body will always feel and look hideous. I'll never feel good about myself ever again. What is the point of living anymore?

Unless you're ancient never say never,

You don't know how hard it is, man.

Been overweight my whole life. It's a battle. But if you stop fighting you get worse.

It's more than just being overweight, you know. If you knew how bad it was, you would understand.

Despite the fact that I'm not sure if I even want to be at university, I still feel pathetically stupid for dropping out.

Are you going to make him guess for your own amusement. Or are you just not telling him because you're already aware that as soon as you try to explain yourself everyone will realise you're just whining and making excuses? I mean if you were crippled, atrophied, or some other shit, you probably would have just said so.

I FUCKED UP SO BAD!!
I've been fucking with feminists on some forum and messed up my accounts with different characters I've been maintaining so now everyone sees it's the same person. Why am I so shit? There's no post removal and I want to cry

I want to harm you now and forever

Attached: 1554229314258.jpg (226x240, 13K)

I shouldn't have told you that I have feelings for you. I regret it so much. It hurts that you avoid me. Maybe we'd still be friends if I didn't open my stupid mouth.

I want to give up on this relationship. It hurts too much. I was silly to think you’d ever like me. Why have me buy that again? You should make it for someone you love instead. I love you but I don’t want this anymore. You’re too far away.

I have no reason to be angry. You have the right to ignore me.

I want somebody I can torture and abuse I always will

I'll always want to kill others

>I mean if you were crippled, atrophied, or some other shit, you probably would have just said so.

Something like that. I have Lyme Disease.

I really don't want to be in love with you.
And you? You I want to finally get out of my head.

You can't expect anyone to never tell a lie at all. Not even white lies or things said to placate others are OK to you. Sometimes you even assume things which makes lies out of nothing.

On top of this you are a liar. WTF.

So many times when I ask questions you reply with “why?” I’ve never said that to you. Why do you do it? If you don’t want to be close why do you still keep me in your life? You don’t love me so leave me alone and quit tricking me. I won’t love you anymore.

Move on gomenasai

Why?

>be alone for years because I was miserable
>start to work on myself
>feeling confident
>meet girl
>obviously interested
>confidence skyrockets
>go on date
>realise I'm still a complete mess even if I'm making progress
>realise I've nothing to offer her
>confidence nosedives
>she realises the same

Well shit. Now I'm feeling lonely, it's been pushed to the back of my mind for so long.

I understand.

because she cheated on her ex with me, then when I told her I didn't want to be the other guy anymore she chose him over me.
All this after going "I wish I knew you before him" while making out with me.

Men don’t actually care who a woman is or how she feels, they just want to dominate her, possess, and use her. Men will only pretend to be your friend in the hopes of fucking you. If they were presented with with two doors, one door leading to a room where they could save a random persons life and the other they could ass-fuck some girls gaping asshole, they would choose the demons hanging between their legs every single time. My ex boyfriend convinced me my painting and drawings were bad because I was getting a lot of attention online and even got an offer to be shown in a gallery in Boston. He got drunk and threw everything away last week. He knew I was too good for him. He frequented Jow Forums and got me on here too, I think you all enable to each other to disregard women, All of you men would rather die than see the soul of the woman you supposedly love illuminate and flourish. All men can do is take and hold down, that’s why you can’t raise the children alone, you’re too selfish and only think about pussy.

That's not true but carry on believing it if you want.

I'm friends with girls I find attractive, it doesn't get in the way because I'm an adult who can keep his shit in check.

I won't even think about doing it. But nobody would give a shit because apparently I'm a "nice guy". Must be sucks huh.

It's kind of painfully obvious your lawyer isn't very competent and isn't giving you good advice. I don't think they have a lot of experience in this field from the looks of it. I almost feel sorry for you again. Almost.

Aw dear, this couldn't be further from the truth.
Boys act this way. Men are totally different.

No it is true. I’m not stupid, you’re all the same

>I’m not stupid
Funny that you think that.

>see gym waifu again after a long time
>never talked to her but have mired her from afar
>she's the sexiest girl i have ever seen. So sexy in fact that even if she was a single mother id still be head over heals for her (she's not as far as I know)
>she makes eye contact with me when i was coming down stairs and she sits down out side the exit.
>I just automatically walk to the exit, right past her, look back with regret and longing and then leave the gym

i deserve to be raped in the ass bros

You all want your little obedient housewife who does not utter a word or have an opinion unless it has something to do with fucking you, that is all you people care about. Not intellectual conversation, not art, not love. You care about using. Why are men so devoid of true emotion? They just want to fuck. What do you have to offer a woman if you do not have a good heart or an ear to listen! You have a dick? Well I could just go buy a vibrator instead of being told I laugh too loudly, or being told not to wear something in public or being brainwashed into leaving your friends because they see something bad about the guy you can’t. Men are brainwashers and users and I think they all secretly hate women. Here on Jow Forums, that is so secret

Get a therapist you broken twat.

I have seen a therapist, she agrees with me. I can fix myself don’t worry, I don’t need one of you to fix me, I was just abused by the only man I ever trusted. I am not broken, I just see you species for who you are.

She doesn't love me anymore. She doesn't care about me anymore.

You are just as useless as a ton of other people on this planet. Stop fucking complaining about it all the time. Why do you even care?

Why don’t you send me songs anymore?

>only care about sticking your dick in a sentient hole
>complain about women being sentient holes

You all need to be drowned violently

I'm so replaceable, so hopeless.
I'm stuck with this same fucking shit. You want to pull me out of my shell just to hurt me, don't you?
Everything is killing me on the inside and the only thing I can do is to repress my emotions. Stupid trauma, stupid fucking life.

I'm female and have been abused. I can say with confidence not all males are like this.
When YOU finally heal YOU, you will begin to attract healthy men into your life. Those who know how to be respectful and equal partners.
If you continue to hold this opinion about men, you are sadly not fully healed.
And your therapist who agrees with you? She's got issues unhealed as well or your misinterpreting her supportive words.

I have the best relationship and I still want to have sex with other people. Even the guy I want to fuck says I am an idiot... why cant I just be happy?

Fuck you for abandoning me. I won’t forgive you because no one has hurt me more than you. You win, right?

LOL I like how that shut him up. I really am hopeless.

In the end all men think you owe them something, and that “something” is letting them mentally and physically dominate you and mentally and physically fucking you. They do not care about anything else. They care about having an orgasm, they are like animals. They don’t care if they hurt you, if you are having a good day, if you want to kill yourself, as long as you aren’t wearing makeup in public to soothe their insecurities, and if you’re closing your mouth and opening up your legs, they are %100 satisfied. They do not care about the stifled hatred they create in a woman when they get the idea in their heads that women are beneath them, they do not realize this is why women want to leave and do not love them, because they just aren’t loveable. How can a person who only cares about where he can stick his sinful penis, be loveable? Why are women burdened with having to love such selfish pieces of shit?

Look girl, woman to woman, you got some serious healing to do. The hated and bitterness oozing from your posts are rancid. Whatever you've been through, keep getting through it! You can get stuck in this mindset going through life with a righteous thinking self justified beliefs that men are all an evil selfish gender ruled by the Y chromosome OR you can get strong, be brave TAKE A DEEP LONG LOOK IN THE MIRROR sister and realize you're projecting your inner hatred.
Some serious shit happened to you in early childhood and you have not figured it out.
While your in therapy look into some really high quality probiotics. Those can help heal the gut and believe it or not can help heal the trauma.
I hope you get there and refuse to remain stuck where you are. The world needs more healed warriors.

I had a wonderful childhood, I just threw my virginity and 6 years of my life away because I was raised by conservative parents and did not realize as a woman you had the option of leaving an abusive relationship

Also I just want to add men like this are narcissist and there's plenty of them running amuck.
There are women like this too. It's not just one sided.
When you've healed enough, this will all make better sense.
If not, you'll not understand a word of it.
Good luck!

Jesus, just become the rugmuncher you so desperately want to be and stop bothering us with your fucking whining.

If your childhood was so wonderful, you'd be able to fall back on it for support during this time and you'd have more respect for men, as your father would've been better to you and you would know that all men are not like this.
Stop kidding yourself kid.
And join the club. You're not responsible for how you were raised. You are responsible for figuring shit out in adulthood.
One line you say you had a wonderful childhood but in the next say how they screwed up raising you to believe you have to stay in an abusive relationship.
Grow a pair dear. Take responsibility for yourself. Get the fuck over it or stay the fuck in it.
Look into the probiotics. I swear by them.

>Leaves me out to rot
>Finally done and rotten to the core
>How dare you leave me hanging?!?!

Brudda I'm just a walking shitpost

I take plenty of probiotics, fish oil, vitamin d, etc. Parents can be ignorant to the ways of people and fall for their manipulation. It was like a nightmare. I I thank god I escaped escaped from it, but I just can’t see men same now. I cannot see people the same now. The world is full of selfish users and they are mostly men. I feel some women wouldn’t be so elvish and hideous inside if they were just treated as equals and not a sack of flesh. Fucking assholes, you’ve all done it

>become the rugmuncher you so desperately want to be
Ntayrt but if it actually worked like that, life would be so much easier.

Most men are devoid of deep emotion and use women for sex. That has been my understanding of the world. You can’t tell me my experiences and the things I’ve seen aren’t true because you don’t like that reality. I have seen much more than you have.

Keep taking them. And not all probiotics are equal. Just fyi.

It still sounds pretty fresh. This is a good spot to vent and get all the crap/garbage out anonymously but I'm sure you also know there are a lot of degenerates here too that are ignorant and reply with bs. You can get caught up in the bs, so watch out for that.
Healing is a journey and it takes not only time but the ability to take an inner look at oneself. You have to be brutally honest with you before you will reach a healthy state.
I think the turning point for me was when I stopped looking outward with the blame and began to realize the responsibility lied within myself. That was difficult to face but so goddam freeing too.
I'm still fighting the ex because we had a child together. Be thankful if you don't have that battle.
I'm rock solid now and will battle this mamamade narcissist for years in court if I have to and know no matter what the judge rules or the outcome I've already won. I got the fuck away from his abusing ways and his equally disrespectful and abusive family members.
They don't control me any more and I have the ability to choose happiness. They will never possess that. It's sad really

Sometimes we attract the same thing over and over again until we heal inward.
There are PLENTY of selfish abusive people out there. If you keep meeting them, maybe the problem isn't them?

And women are incapable of logic, rational thought, or empathy for men. So there.

I never had sex, so what am I?

You are a good person and I wish I knew you in reality thank you for encouraging me

Asexual. I feel asexual now.

Nah, I definitely want to have sex, but women haven't granted me the access to their flower yet. They hate nice guys like me and instead date jerks who will hurt them.

Thank you but I'm not the only one. There really are a lot of GOOD people out there! I'm starting to meet them myself and I feel like it's because I've faced and healed what I needed to.
The people coming into my life now are a reflection of who I am. And they're beautiful people:)
You can get to this place too. Don't give up. Keep going. Don't get stuck. You can then help others when you do.
Love and light to you

I feel petty as fuck for feeling this way over a game.
Hmm, I play MMOs with my gf. I'm seeing myself getting upset at her out gearing and leaving me behind.
Which sucks since I work and she doesn't do anything but play. Once I get home, try to relax and play she immediately wants to do everything together. Can't really do shit in game on my own and it feels like I'm tagging along on her adventures now rather than me getting to play for fun. I guess she's excited to play with me but it's getting to the point where I'm more her errand boy than us playing for fun and bonding.
It feels like shit to feel like this over something so fucking small.

Attached: 197.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

You're a sociopath I don't want or need to be involved with.

Couldn’t be further from the truth.

there's loud noises outside my window. i'm flipping a shit and in terror. it's getting worse and worse and i'm going to have a flashback

I’ll just block you. It’s too painful to love you.

Im dating a girl, i really care about her, but i don't wanna date her, but i also can't break with her and it is killing me inside.

I fell in love with you and now I have to try hard on a distance relationship for over a year hoping that next year I will be accepted at some Master's at your city.

I want to come earlier even work at some job I am overqualified for just to live with you, pay the rent and be able to see you every day when I wake up.

The reason why they are attracted to thugs is because they are attracted to strong social energy AND masculinity on top of that. Not saying you have to be a THUG because I'm sure there are other ways to become masculine

My partner has irreparably broken my trust and things will never be the same again. I'm filled with seething hatred.