Boyfriend cheating

So my boyfriends snapchats have the same email as mine and I know the password and he knows mine. Her name is Nola Nelson. She has a Facebook Instagram and Snapchat. I’m posting this because the world needed to see this. Have at it y’all

Attached: 3CF3D195-B622-48FD-A761-06B20DF53CEB.jpg (1242x2208, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mcraYmknQro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heres more

Attached: 7B79BA4B-8E99-496C-905C-10198062874D.jpg (1242x2208, 240K)

not your personal army
shoot yourself

Attached: OP.png (550x543, 25K)

Finally some lulz

Have fun she’s all yours world

Attached: E1E6EE9B-D2C5-474E-BAB4-6F8AF224A87A.jpg (1242x2208, 342K)

OP why are you doing this

>because the world needed to see this
Pretty sure we couldn't care less. NYPA, faggot.

OP is a cuck?
Also, your use of 'boyfriend' confuses me.

Why are you angry at her instead of him?

He’s no longer my boyfriend. He’s just a dick who wanted a whore like this just because I wasn’t good enough for him.

so OP, whats it feel like to be a cucked retard who thought anyone on /b/ would give a fuck?

Post your nudes to get back at him OP

She told me if I didn’t give him up she’s run me over with a car and make sure my family was dead first. I rather get revenge on her than him honestly.

Damn wtf you girls are savage, I didn't give death threats to people trying to fuck my gf.

I don’t think anyone really cares. My dumbass was wanting to go back to him. So I wanted advice or at least someone to tell me what an idiot I am for wanting to go back to him.

Her snapchat username?

Do normies unironically use so many emojis

not OP but yes. literally incomprehensible

Is this her old yt account?

youtu.be/mcraYmknQro

Wheres the rest?

heres some advice OP: delete this thread before you get yourself reverse doxd you dumbass

Wish the pussy pics'd be bigger, but oh well.
These are going straight to imagefap.

Last one

Attached: E8400376-2D9A-46F8-B0C3-C2B242B49D37.jpg (1242x2208, 371K)

that girl he's fucking instead of you is pretty hot

Attached: homer_drinking_beer.gif (550x446, 27K)

>ruins a nice pair of boobs with fugly tatts
>modern women

what is her insta/snap

I’m pretty sure if you just type in her name you’ll fine her. Oh and also. This isn’t the girl who got those screenshots either. I’m just one of her best friends :P so I’m signing off now. She’s for red hair tho if that helps lol

This

OP nervous she will get in trouble.
>This isnt the girl who got the screenshots

Trying to cover your tracks? This is why you deserve to be cheated on.

I’m covering for her lol

gonna be honest OP, she's got a nice body, but the fag typing is a bit of a retard

>All those emojis
Is that what I need to do to get girls?

You have to get on their mental level i.e. act like a horny teenager

this chat repulses me for some reason. I'm not some pure virgin but on the rare occasions I talk like this I feel like fucking retard.

you shouldn't talk like this

The only reason the girl is giving him nudes in response to these is because she already liked him, but typically you should be a bit more commanding/detached from the situation to get the most out of it.

he's no longer your territory, stop snooping

This desu

How ugly are you?

so basically you're catfishing some girl on snapchat by posing as your boyfriend, and it's HIS fault?

Not your personal army bitch

OP you're being a bit fucking crazy.
stop posting this girl's nudes, did she even KNOW he was in a relationship? be mad at him, not her. yes she sent nudes and that was shitty but posting them everywhere and exposing her DOES NOT make you the better person. grow the fuck up and learn to shift your anger to someone who actually deserves it, your ex.

Post more op

>my dick might die from how hard it is
>my dick just turned into a fucking rocket
funny how autistic your chat game is
if you were a guy you'd be a total creep

hilarious, it's a weird confluence of 2006 and 2016 internet culture