How to deal with hair loss/thinning? I'm only in my mid 20s but my scalp is getting worse with each passing year...

How to deal with hair loss/thinning? I'm only in my mid 20s but my scalp is getting worse with each passing year. The front looks relatively fine but I saw a picture from the back of my head recently and this shit is going faster than I thought.

Attached: 1558362431893.jpg (603x444, 31K)

All you can do is shave it my friend, embrace it. There are girls that like the bald look, maybe try growing a beard.

Wear hats and shave it once it gets really bad. You can also get a toupee. They’re quite good these days.

Finasteride is 5 nigger loving pennies for half a pill from walmart

STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING THREADS

Attached: 13621029-the-word-urgent-in-big-red-letters-on-a-white-outdoor-billboard-sign-to-grab-attention-for- (1300x1233, 132K)

>How to deal with hair loss/thinning?
I don't know. Get over your vanity? Find jesus or allah or buddha or lenin and live for something that matters? Stop being a dumb faggot? I know it's real tough.

No one actually buys into this scam, do they?

ThisYour confidence will be boosted. Worked for me

I haven't seen any real support for any of the alternative fixes - massage, derma-rolling, oils of any kind, etc. The few studies there are turned out to be bullshit.

"The big three" show some efficacy, with side effects.

Then there are hair transplants, which is also not a long term solution, but something worked for Elon Musk.

OP, me at 51...

Attached: 2B8F7ADE-91A7-4583-8BE4-4A09E8ED8DCD.jpg (1280x960, 227K)

it's either one of these:

>embrace it
>shave it
>slather expensive shit all over your scalp twice a day for the rest of your life without guaranteed results
>trade your erections for a chance of your hair returning

that's about what our options are

Just go full bald. Bald won't make you ugly. It usually looks better than a botched hairstyle, in fact.

Is it hereditary or can anyone go bald? Also, why is it that we go bald in the first place, is it the decrease in testosterone?

Test causes hair loss. More test == more hair loss. That much is established. The only drugs that work are those that block effects of test on hair follicles, hence the side effects. This is a proven fact.

There are also theories about little blood flow, "calcification" of the skin, etc.

In short, poor health will cause hair loss, but ideal health will likely NOT prevent hair loss.

Nobody understands the pathology of hair loss fully.

Who knows. Pretty much most males in my family have their hair and my grandad is 80 and still has black hair and still quite strong so I assume he has enough testosterone if he's still doing manual labor. I's possible too much testosterone causes hair loss but there have to be other factors that go with this.

It’s passed by females, so looking at dad, grandfather is pointless...

So baldness spreads through mothers? Well either way I know most women in my family have all their hair. My great grandma just passed away close to a century old and she still had long strands of hair about the length of over 2 feet. Silver not even white.

Doubt. Every man on my fathers side has balded in nearly the exact same way, back to at least my great grandfather. We also all have a surplus of body hair.

Yes it’s from the X chromosome, but don’t judge your mother’s hair, as it may not be expressed in her dna.

And the World is flat... it’s a fact.

Kek, people go bald in just a few ways, it’s not like a you wake up with an emoji bald spot.

OP take advice from this individual who clearly leads a happy life

>Test causes hair loss
No, you're a retard. Sensitivity to DHT, which is not exactly testosterone, causes balding.

Where does DHT come from?

Exactly.

Is Rogaine a meme?

You would be surprised.

Here's what you need to do ain't easy but you will thank me,

First you need to shave your head, I know that's hard but you need to do it.

Next with your shaved head, start to wash your head every day with oxigen water, I know that you will look like slim Shady but trust me you will see new thin hair growing on areas that previously don't

Next, every third day you will wash your head with apple vinager and a spoon of bicarbonate as a pH regulator

Also dermaroll your head with a 0.5 or 1.0 dermaroll every day with minoxidil

You will have a fake blond hair but you will notice that your hair is growing more thicker and new hair growing it worked for me also I stopped using shampoo and started the nopoo pill

Best of luck

What is a dermaroll

One of these but instead of your face you use it on your scalp

Attached: images (1).jpg (554x554, 23K)

just go full captain chemo
keem star
chrome dome
josh RLM
motu patlu

fuck it bro just rock w it

Does this shit actually work? That before and after image looks fake as hell, I’ve had scarring for years and I can’t imagine this remedying those old scars.