Eating puss

The thought of putting my mouth down there when I'm with my girl puts me off, I don't want to do it and I won't.

This also comes with the fact that it's an act of submission and I'm not a cuck that will degrade himself in this way

Will she mind?

Attached: qghnuxkd7r821.jpg (659x680, 69K)

Some women don’t mind but some women do.
Unless she’s really into sucking dick, you may come off as a hypocrite asking for it.

>this post

not wanting to eating pussy is like the 1933th thing on the list of things keeping you away from getting a date lol

> act of submission
Are you retarded? Having a girl moan your name while you're eating her out is incredibly hot

This

>This also comes with the fact that it's an act of submission and I'm not a cuck that will degrade himself in this way
thatsgonnabeabigyikesfrommedawg.bat

you may be gay user

>act of submission
the one who submits is her, user, clearly you're doing it wrong
you can try the "piledriver" style if you absolutely must feel dominant

I feel really submissive when im getting eaten out so idk what you're talking about. Just dont ask for BJs and you'll probably be fine but just know the majority of women cant cum from penetration

>it's an act of submission

Nigga get the fuck off of an imageboard and fuck some girls. They love when you eat their pussy and if you eat it right they'll reciprocate quit being a fag

I don't like the idea either but still do it. It's something you FOR the girl, because it makes her feel good, and she will repay you.

So, to answer your question, only do it if you actually care about the girl.

I'm gonna assume you don't even have a girl, and have probably not had one before, so time will show you the path i guess.

You must not be very attracted to her, then, or you can't see past your own insecurities to give it a half-decent shot. If you had any real desire for her, you'd have no problem eating that bitch like that pussy is fine dining.

>I won't.
No doubt about that. It'd be surprising if you get near a pussy; don't worry about this shit, brah.

Some will, some won't, find one who doesn't care as much.

user you are alright.

never eat a girl out. that is so fucking beta cucky.

just bang her. girls only respond to dominance and not to physical stimulation.

they say they want a man to eat their pussy but actually they want to be fucked hared by a real man, while a cuck is eating out their pussy.

women also say they want a man that cooks but they actually they want a man that cooks while they raise the kids of chad, who never cooks.

This user right here.

based

depends. if she's a gashsquatch, you're totally normal. Make her shave or wax it and it's a whole new ballgame

tfw have a friend that will suck me off and was trying to get me to do this but I never did but she keeps doing shit for me anyway

I once knew a girl that didn't liked to being eated out, so you may found one too op.

Of course my friend changed her mind after I went to town on her.

>eated out

OP is a kissless virgin who is making up his fantasy of having a gf.

No

It's a good thing no one wants to have sex with you in the first place, OP

I'd say you should get over it because it makes you seem like a fuckin nerd

But in the meantime if it's too icky for your little baby sensibilities you can do good things without directly putting your mouth on her. Just get real good at using your fingers.

It's sex

Something you should have

>This also comes with the fact that it's an act of submission and I'm not a cuck that will degrade himself in this way

This is what happens when you spend years browsing right wing meme boards

Being afraid of vaginas is an act of submission

^^^This^^^

If you are being the submissive one while eating her out and banging her into a state of her eyeballs rolling back and screaming in orgasm, you aren't doing it right. It isn't a submissive act. It is a dominant act of basically going "you are going to cum and you are going to do it now!"

>act of submission

only if you’re a bigger pussy than the one you’re making out with.

I frequently pin my girl down and eat her out just because i want to. not sure how that’s submission.

khv female here just wondering how hot it is to a guy if you moan there name during sex