How come literally nobody has figured out why girls reject nice guys and instead prefer to date jerks? It's ridiculous...

How come literally nobody has figured out why girls reject nice guys and instead prefer to date jerks? It's ridiculous. This should be a separate subject taught in universities just like how we have meme studies such as African and women's studies.

Attached: image-20150413-24322-9s9213.jpg (926x618, 43K)

They want to feel safe and protected.

Nice guys are bitches and are more of a liability than an asset.

Because you are not, and likely never have been nice.

It's not accurate is why. This is just a self back patting scape goat for guys who can't get girls. "Must be because I'm nice" bam, no accountability or reason to make some changes and you can blame women.

Women love nice guys. You're awkward, boring, or don't know how to communicate interest, or dont go for the right girls.

Having a bunch of shit in common and being able to talk like you've known each other forever is the most attractive thing you can do. It Trumps everything.

> It Trumps everything
I'm on to your subliminal messaging user

>How come literally nobody has figured out why girls reject nice guys and instead prefer to date jerks?

They did, years ago, you are just slow.

This man understands.

First date with the wife we sat in her car in a parking lit until 4:30am talking...

Other girls become unbearable after 15minutes with coffee and pastries.

I like Trump too, but not everyone is born into a rich family.

Because most women are attracted to dominance.

Being 'nice' is usually a symptom of being people-pleasing and servile, aka submissive.

How come you have not figured out you are gay?

Sorta this but different perspective...

It's not dominance, it's self efficiency and independence.
You can be nice AF and still exude this and women love it just fine.

Just if you're nice because you're a people pleaser and a push over, that's gonna bleed out, too.

>why has my own bitter virgin delusion not been accepted as fact

girls don't reject nice guys. They reject the weak desperate ones who are often overly nice so they don't scare the women away. Women date and fuck bad boy's because they are strong, confident and driven. more often than not, unfortunately, as a result, these men simply do not care and which means they don't care to treat their women nicely because they have 10 more lined and thus come off as assholes. Women really want a bad boy who is sensitive. It makes them feel special because he could be off doing whatever he wants still enjoying life yet he chose to spend his time with her...

> nobody has figured out
user, many people have.

Women want alpha men, they don't want emotionally weak men that's just the way it is. If you're playing the nice guy to get with women and not because you are nice then you have to understand women won't date you just because you're nice.

Let me put it this way, I've hung around with 'jerks' despite me being what you would call a beta just to understand their thought processes. Surprisingly not all of these guys are assholes just because they act like it, they do it because it's part of how they exude their level of confidence. The guys that really know how to play both the nice guy and the 'jerk' are usually the ones that end up getting dates because they believe in themselves and don't have to resort to emotional vulnerability to make women open up to them. They don't have to. If you can't accept the fact humans and living things in general have evolved to survive by facing hardships and competition then I can't really help you with that, it's just the way it is.

>If you're playing the nice guy
What if I'm not? Comes pretty naturally to me as far as I can tell.

You OP? My question is why are you complaining women prefer a jerk over you? If you're naturally a nice guy you wouldn't have made this thread. It's like me saying why do we have wars in the world? Why do people take advantage of other people? It happens because it can happen, we don't live in an idealized world where everyone is fair, a lot of people are not.

Not OP, no. I know I'm a mess and its not the fact I'm nice that makes them lose interest; more the uncertain future, miserable past and less than mediocre present.

This.
My boyfriend is literally autistic and the nicest man I've ever met.
On our first date, we stayed out for 18 hours straight, and I fell asleep in his car because I didn't want to leave but was too sleepy.

So they lose interest in you because your life is a mess. Ok, I can understand that. In that case the only women that would be interested in you would be those in a similar situation but a relationship like that isn't something I'm going to recommend pursuing because if you're both a mess then that's just going to add up and can get nasty in the future. It's your choice, you also have the option of improving yourself.

I get people like you user, believe me. I'm the kind of guy that was fuked over by people I trusted too much in my life and I was too stupid at the time to make my own decisions. I spoke out too late and now I'm paying the price. It happens, the only thing you can do is adapt and change your situation by playing your cards right even if you only have a few left. Not much else you can do right?

Not him, but somewhat in a similar situation.

I am somewhat ashamed of my current situation in my life. It makes a giant hole in my self confidence and creates insecurities.

I mean it is not i didn't do stuff and seen places. But they were all essentially done with money given to me by my family. So it somewhat feels i didnt personally accomplish much.

On top of that i genuinely try to be non aggressive in my life, to not cause harm first. I do get taken advantage of sometimes because of this but it also had its payoffs.

So i really am not sure how to proceed seeking a relationship. I feel like i am a dog chasing a car, trying to get dates, not sure what to do if i actually get them.

And i am also a very short and smallish dude with a average face at the best of days, so i feel like everything is compounded against me. Some by my own actions some just happenstance i feel like i am stuck. I just feel useless and worthless sometimes..

Not sure how to proceed personally..

>tfw dated 'nice' guys and they all were covert assholes

I don't date loud jerks and idiots either but I'm cautious about overly sweet nice guys because it's just an act for a lot of them

I'm working on it, trying to make up for lost years and build towards a career I can be proud of (though will probably never pay that well).

I'd put this feeling of loneliness to the back of my mind for a while but then a girl came along out of nowhere when I was feeling pretty confident about my progress. It shattered pretty quickly and recently she made it clear its not gonna work out. She realised she can do better than me and she's probably entirely correct, can't blame her. At least its good to know girls can still find me attractive I guess. Was painful though and now that loneliness is right back to the forefront of my mind.

Anyway, so it goes. Just need to vent about it right now and there aren't many people in my life I want to bother with it.

Good luck to you man.

Just because you think a guy i date is a jerk doesn't mean he is a jerk or if I think him one.

Like my ex thinks every guy I talk to is a jerk and hates them, many he doesn't even know. Even when we were together he told me every guy that tried to talk to me or was my friend were assholes and to watch out for them. Turns out he was the asshole.

Well just keep in mind there are a lot of women in the world that would give you a chance user. It depends where you live too, if you live in a modernized area chances are those women will reject you if they're young.

>because it's just an act for a lot of them
how true this is. these guys are the liars, manipulators and dangerous