So a few months ago, my girlfriend decided to offer a threesome with her best friend of many years...

So a few months ago, my girlfriend decided to offer a threesome with her best friend of many years. She wanted to do this for a few reasons. One, is she doesn't have as high a sex drive as I do, and it gets on her nerves when I'm constantly trying to grope and poke her. Secondly, her friend had only had sex once, with an emotionally abusive guy in my girlfriend's bathroom for about twenty seconds. So basically a virgin, but not. I mean, she's sucked a few dicks, but I'm the first guy to actually fuck her.

So now we've had a few threesomes.

The problem is that her friend, the cake, and I have become really good friends. Like, she'd be my best friend if my girlfriend wasn't my best friend.

She's expressed to me how she feels lonely, emotionally and physically. She expressed that she craves sex as well as affection. So I've been giving her both.

I care deeply for her, just not romantically, at least not in the same way I care for my girlfriend. In a weird way, she's kind of like a little sister (one that I occasionally pound my dick into), I give her advice where I can, and I try to support her emotionally when I can't be around her.

My girlfriend is jealous, and understandably so. She doesn't like that I want to cuddle her so much, and although the cake and I aren't allowed to kiss, we boop noses and that I think makes her jealous. She also went through my phone and saw that I've been calling her more than I call my girlfriend (I work offshore, so I'm gone for work white a bit). It's just that when I'm home, my girlfriend and I are around each other 90% of the time, and talking on the phone is boring because nothing new is ever happening.

When my girlfriend told me she was getting jealous, I made her tell the cake, and when my girlfriend left the room right after, the girl started to cry. She told me she doesn't want to have the little bit of affection and care I give her taken away, but she feels shitty because that's selfish of her.

Cont.

Attached: e83j9b3e9p031.jpg (750x725, 60K)

Fucking character limit

But I don't want to stop. It wasn't my idea to start this, and it wasn't my fault she's so cool, and now I care about her.

I'm just wondering how do I make my girlfriend more comfortable with this situation? Or how can I turn her into a cuckquean where she likes the jealousy?

I don't want to stop or slow down with my cake. I have two women, and I want both of them.

Me and my gf have girls we have threesomes with, but the key is we have multiple girls and not one to keep her from feeling I am getting to close to any one of them. Once you involve emotions, there’s really no way to keep things simple. The only solution is communication. I’d get all three of you in a room and discuss the situation as honestly as possible. I am sure it will be uncomfortable but it’s your only hope.

absolutely degenerate

That said, because you now don’t want to lose this other girl, you are likely too invested. I am dispassionate about the other girls we are with. I am fun, polite, treat them well, kiss them, cuddle them, and fuck them, but will drop them as soon as my gf asks.

This shit never, ever works. Either stay with your gf or get with the other girl, whom you will likely discover to have a ton of problems as you start being "official" with her.

I knew a few people in "open relationships" irl - it always just meant they didn't value their current relationship and eventually fucked off to fuck somewhere else.

It’s not easy to get right. I’ve been with my gf for over 10 years with no issues other than the standard shit all couples go through. We just happen to fuck other girls on occasion

I never understood how you can say "I love you to someone" and be fine with someone else cumming on their face.

I completely understand the arguments - you should not be possessive / insecure, it's just physical, etc. I can't say I have a qualm with them on a logical level.

From a feelings / delusion of "love" perspective though, it's completely absurd.

It also doesn't help that it's usually ugly AF people trying to feel special and/or people who just aren't happy with their sex life.

OR it's a power imbalance. Let's say a guy makes a ton of money, the girl might be "ok" with it, as long as she enjoys the other benefits of the relationship, but again, that's not "love."

Furthermore, you only have so much time. And you are spreading it between two girls, so if you are OP, your gf is right to be upset.

ew literally what the hell man. That means you have some deep seated cracks in the relationship and share intimacy. Sounds like you both settled for each other , and seeing the affects in a desire to have sexual relations with other people.

Not at all. She worships me and I love her. She is intensely loyal and dotes on me. I get that it is different, but not everything has to be done traditionally to work.

this wont end well man , i give it a few more years when she gets overbearingly jealous of you having relations with other people. That isnt a stable foundation to grow a loving relationship on, its not as much non traditional as it is non logical.

Think of it as a way for my gf to express her sexuality with someone she feels very safe with. We only involve other women and only those she likes. We are both attractive and successful with a great sex life with one another. We just get to have second with other pretty women, as well. I feel absolutely no jealousy when I see her with another girl because I like seeing her happy. If she gets jealous we talk and if she wants to end it, all of it, we will. She doesn’t because it is fun.

The problem with our situation is that it flies in the face of convention and what’s socially “appropriate” or moral so many people reject it or think it’s impossible to do right. Again, we’ve been together for ten years and it works for us.

> society doesn't agree with us baby, i promise you me fucking other girls has no emotional importance to me what so ever

>The problem with our situation is that it flies in the face of convention and what’s socially “appropriate” or moral so many people reject it or think it’s impossible to do right. Again, we’ve been together for ten years and it works for us.

I don't think anyone on here gives a fuck about what society thinks.

My point is that you have a power imbalance - men aren't cumming on her face, and you wouldn't like men cumming on her face, yet you do the equivalent to her.

This is an issue, in my opinion.

How is it a power imbalance if this is what SHE wants? She doesn’t want other men cunning on her face, she wants one cock and an extra pussy, I just happen to also benefit.

People love talking power imbalances when it’s protecting a woman as if they have not enough sense or agency to navigate the big, bad world the way a man is expected. Fact is I trust her to make her own decisions as a fully formed, functioning, consenting adult.

I find that hard to believe.

>People love talking power imbalances when it’s protecting a woman

Definitely works both ways. Of what I have seen irl, it's women promoting "open relationships" to fuck around while having stability. This isn't some Jow Forums "all women are whores" spiel - this is what actually happens with people who are into "open relationships."

Except thats a generalization and you should know by now that there are always a good number of exceptions to generalizations

My girlfriend brought in her best friend and hasn't made any attempt to bring in any men

Believe what you’d like, but the fact is we’re doing just fine

If you are OP, you are the one who sees issues developing.

If you are not OP - do your thing. My opinion is that it will cause problems, but if you know otherwise, as you said, there are exceptions to every rule.

I am not OP, I am this user

I don’t think that’s an issue if that’s what OP’s girl agreed upon.
I think the issue here lies in the fact that OP is trying to have a second gf which wasn’t agreed upon.
Don’t ruin what you have OP. It isn’t worth it.

Sometimes the right answer is the obvious one. Thank you user

maybe youre just a hatin ass pearl clutchin bitch desu mind ya business

Wow, your emotionally detached girlfriend was pissed off that you were trying to express desire for her and now that someone reciprocates your level of desire, NOW she has a problem.

I just want you to know that angle.

Nah wrong answer. Your GF is a bitch and tried to pawn her friend as a fuck doll on you rather than doing her duty and satiating your needs as a partner.
Keep surfin the wave and see which of them is really worth keeping

So the premise is she doesn't take other dick, right?

Honestly I would stay the fuck away from chicks who do threesomes because it's only a matter of time until you get cucked on grounds of equality

Go for the second girl OP. You're gonna have to choose one. Sorry but if you try to juggle this it will only blow up in your face more. Your gf will never forget this and it will always be in the back of your mind. She only wants you because she cant have all of you. New girl is more invested in you and wants you more and your intimate connection.

>and although the cake and I aren't allowed to kiss

Oof. That was the first red flag.

Your girlfriend was not truly emotionally ready for a threesome with a friend.

It's pretty obvious, assuming this isn't bait, that OP's girl wanted to pass the buck. She likes the idea of OP, but not the part where she has to be his girlfriend. She doesn't like others having him either, but doesn't really feel inclined to meet his sexual needs.

Ironically, this could all be solved by discussing ways that she could meet OP's sexual needs but instead her first choice seems to have been to throw someone else under the bus?

I’d prefer not, but if she wants she can. I made it very clear up front that the terms must be hers. I am lucky that she is not interested in other men or dick. This is a way for her to feel safe while participating and experimenting with a side of her sexuality that was looked down upon in her upbringing. I know your looking for a “gotcha” power dynamic argument but it doesn’t exist. She’s actually slightly older and more educated than I am, as well.