Never going to be able to lift again. confidence is shattered

Without being too self loathing (trust me I hate that shit as much as you guys) I'll explain why I need your advice. doctor's recently told me I'll never be able to lift or do any real exercise again (why isn't important). I was naturally an ectomorph before lifting and didn't get much attention from women, or respect from men. Bodybuilding was my favorite hobby for many years. I don't like doing much else. How can I discover new hobbies that don't require a lot of physical exertion? What advice can you give me with women? It's going to be much harder to get dates/lays without the added attraction boost plus I feel insecure that they'll dump me as soon as they find better, more physically attractive men instead of me (that could just be the inner incel in me speaking)

Attached: 1496089937907.jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitches love the ectomorph frame as long as you're not skelly or skinnyfat. Is it heart related? What's stopping you from picking up cardio or some other form of exercise?

Cardiac related. heart rate and blood pressure spike which could kill me. So basically cant exercises. My arms at baseline are ~13.25in flexed. Is that big enough? My V is visible but not my abs

The "why" is extremely important. Three doctors in the US told my friend he needs to have his spine fused and will never lift again. He went to a shithole country and a doctor there told him to work lying down on his stomach for two weeks before considering surgery. He is deadlifting lol4plaet now.

Keep your diet perfect.

Again, the "why" is critical - there is a good chance you can do some exercise, and you need to figure out how.

A rare genetic disorder. Weakened aorta. Dumbasses who lift with this disorder routinely drop dead in the middle of sets

Unless it's common for people to drop dead during calisthenics and cardio, I'd take the risk with light exercise. Powerlifting is what you should avoid.

If not, find some other equally masculine hobby like shooting.

>an actual doctor tells OP any exercise may cause real death
>your advice is to just go for it
thanks for the laugh mate cheers

Seriously what the fuck crack is Jow Forums smoking? "Go to a shithole doctor?"

Just because all you faggots are suicidal cockjockeys, doesn't mean OP wants to fucking die over his fucking pride.

But my advice is actually to get over to other interest boards and see if anything strikes your fancy. Maybe music.

>bro u got like 2 weeks to live
>lives for 40 more years
>bro ur never gonna walk again
>becomes a track god
>bro you need these pills
>doesn't actually need the pills

Hopefully your doc tells you to kill yourself.

It sounds like you base a lot of your validation on girls and your fuckability. I think you just need to calm down firstly and realize that life offers more pleasures than can be found in a testosterone boost or shallow sex. Wife material girls care less about your physical attributes and more so about your emotional awareness, a positive personality and sound decision making. Just like the body you sculpted, so too must you mould your mind and soul if you really wish to be the best you can be. It really sucks to hear your passions got crushed OP. But that's the thing with life - we aren't always handed good cards but we still have to play with what we have. If you still have a good head on your shoulders and a welcoming heart - that is what matters. Read more, pursue gentler sports like kayaking or light hiking. Learn to cook or draw, or if you have the money and time travel a bit and learn how other people live. There is plenty to do in this world.

Why does some fungal reject on Jow Forums think they're smarter than doctors?

cardio and calisthenics are more demanding on the cardiovascular system than lifting you idiot. Stop posting

>imblying I'm not a doctor

>calisthenics is more demanding than pressing twice your body weight

Attached: 1509855542958.jpg (502x496, 58K)

Be a skinny hipster!
Multi colored hair bitches love skinny hipsters!
You might not survive a fight, but you can still be pretty darn fly.

Attached: skinny hipster.jpg (373x560, 38K)

I may as well but my balls off too at that point. I'll never steep to the level of based boi

Is it cardíac hypertrofy?
Either way. You can still do Your one punch man routine right? Just sit ups, abs, flex...?

Kinda the opposite actually
Aorta is structurally compramized. It cant take blood pressure spikes. Many of us randomly drop dead because our aorta burst

Become a more interesting person. Learn an instrument and a second language. Stay away from politics or religion (if it interests you that's cool, but don't bring it up in conversation), but try to get broad knowledge and know a little bit about many things.

I still go to the gym but simply having more to talk about really helped me out in all situations. Also I don't see why you couldn't do some more relaxed exercise like surfing

>(why isn't important)
I'd disagree. I bet you can do exercise. Fuck doctors, they're out to fuck you

read
I probably wouldn't do it even if the doctors cleared me

That sucks OP, I hope you find something that makes you happy. Getting laid is nice but you will be happier long term with a partner you love. You may have to lower your standards, but it's fun to date people who are interested in trying new things

OP, here's the answer but do exactly as I say:

Go to any of the 3 docs you have.
Ask them to tell you about your diagnosis and what it means.
When done explaining, ask: "are you sure?" (This is important).
The doctor will say yes.
At that point, immediately take his pants off and suck him off to orgasm, then swallow.
Get up, wipe your chin and ask again "are you sure?"
If he says yes, suck him off again. Keep repeating the process and eventually he will switch the answer to "no".
When that happens, you'll be cured and free to work out.

>smarter than doctors?

Doctors are dumb as shit for the most part. They are glorified pill-pushers.

consider looking into yoga user
youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448

Not all girls are shallow as long as you have a good personality and aren't a shitty person. For hobbies try something like art or music related it will help you impress them guitar or piano should do the trick other than that just be a good person that's it!