Is it creepy to have a folder filled with pictures of my girlfriend on my phone? She doesn't know about it...

Is it creepy to have a folder filled with pictures of my girlfriend on my phone? She doesn't know about it. They're not nudes or anything either.

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-143806.png (720x1440, 43K)

so creepy

Few photos are OK, but folder filled with them, weird

Hope I can watch the ID special they'll do on you after you kill the poor girl

I have like 10 pictures (4 of them are a burst). I'm slowly building my collection though. I have some pics of her and me together but I don't put those there

I have a photo of every picture of himself that my oneitis has sent me. Having a folder for pictures of your gf seems pretty tame in comparison.

That depends.

Are they photos you guys took together or are they photos being taken through her window/while she sleeps?

I have plenty of photos of my girlfriend. I just keep them for memories.

I know this might sound wierd bit it's only creepy if you get caught.

Nah

They're not like compromising and you haven't taken them in, like, secret.
I'd still mention you have pictures of her, but if they're like nudies or pictures she doesn't know were taken, maybe it's a problem.

My bf did the same thing when we were long distance and once i moved in with him he told me about it
I think its a bit weird but okay, since 1. it was me who sent all the pictures willingly, 2. i trust him 3. we both really hang on to memories and 4. he was a sad emotional bastard who missed me a lot so i think its reasonable that he kept my pictures to look at whenever he missed me and i couldnt answer
The fact that shes your gf and not your oneitis makes it less/not creepy

I think it's sweet. Nothing wrong with organizing your pictures

No. In the age before phones people would often have photo albums which usually included many pictures of loved ones. This is no different.

This. Did you take most in secret and how long have you dated.

why did you misspell her name?

not creepy, i have thousands of mine that we’ve taken over the years. we both keep a ton. great memories.

She spells it with one b for some reason.

kinda creepy? yes
that's fine though. she'd probably think it's cute if she ever found it

Exactly, why ate some people finding this weird at all?

Both are in love, creepy would be to stalk her

I have my folder, one for just photos I love and a folder just for nudes.

Why would it be weird? It's romantic, if anything.

I have a folder of photos of my boyfriend and one of photos of his dog.
He has a folder of my photos too.

It's a little weird, but it's cute.

I have 68 photos of a girl who isn't even my gf. It's all okay, brah.

I've got a folder on my phone of my wife. About 50% nudes. She knows about it and gives me pics for it.

It would only be weird it she was your ex imo