Anyone actually ever had success getting hookups from this shit? I know it’s a meme thrown around but still curious?

Anyone actually ever had success getting hookups from this shit? I know it’s a meme thrown around but still curious?

Attached: 563E3C9F-4F61-42C2-8622-8C6ED624019F.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Hookups sure, relationships-- far less common.

I have a lot of trouble messaging a match and not coming off as thirsty. I don't know if I really want to use stupid pick up lines :(.

I'm an average looking guy. Downloaded it in a week, went on it for about an hour a night, got my first hookup last night. As long as you can talk to a woman and aren't a total sped you'll be fine. Relationships are also easy contrary to what some might say- just don't outwardly look for a hookup. If the night goes well, it will end with something.

I want a relationship, but an anime-obsessed retail worker probably isn't good boyfriend material.
At least I have my own place, unlike the guys my coworkers like to pop out welfare babies with. It's usually after they pop one out from a tinder hookup that they start flirting with me.

What the hell am I supposed to say to someone?

its easy to get a hookup or a date. as to relationships, it really depends on how you come across, and chemistry obviously. once i did go out with this girl who would have been totally down for a relationship, but she kind of annoyed me so nah.

I have some friends that can fuck girls almost every week with tinder. Others that never have matchs

I hate it so much. These days I almost never get a match anymore. I used to get a few matches a week or so but now virtually nothing.

When I do get a match, 90% of the time she is obese. When she's not obese I try to send an interesting and fun message and then 100% of the time I get ignored.

Nothing has done more to destroy my self esteem than this stupid fucking app. I used to think I was a decent enough guy both in looks and personality. Apparently I was wrong.

sure
if you hate yourself enough to sleep with obese women it's a piece of cake

hmm I used to use it a lot. if you lower your standards you get lucky often enough, although its generally hard to regard the people you'll meet doing so as equally human.

keep in mind that the girls on there often have like hundreds of matches and chats open at once, I was hanging out with a tinder date one night and she got 108 matches from 6 to 12pm.

How often do girls check their tinder?

How is your luck with Bumble? So far, I haven’t gotten any grills.

Attached: D76C53FC-B2BF-48DD-BE93-9234BEB684E4.jpg (1125x1253, 251K)

Unironically this.

If you're looking for wife material in a place where whores with no morals or traditional values go, you're going to find whores with no morals or values.

Fucking go to church or a library. Join a sports club or some other club you're interested in.

Jesus Christ is most of this board clueless? It's not hard at all. Go to places you would expect your wholesome wife to go.

like where?

Tinder? No. However, I did make a Hinge and I found the women on there are far more relationship suitable. I have had pretty decent success with it actually

Wife material isnt found on pof, tinder, a club, bar or places where women shake their asses.

Dude get ahold of your marital destiny and pick better. Why do you need sex? Right now. How does that help your situation or get you set up for supporting a family?

Where am I supposed to go? I already tried everything

If you tried everything you wouldn't be on whore apps.

Join a club. Get outside. Make a hobby and develop skill.

Women are literally half the planet and there are wholesome women out there looking for love but you just want to feed excuses for inaction to anonymous on an image board to justify your apathy and laziness.

Honestly I gave up on online dating its just a waste of time. You can be putting this time into anything more productive instead of begging for pussy online like a cuck. Plus my self esteem has went up more after getting into fitness and getting girls to talk to me in real life.

Attached: 1489539995967.png (482x392, 195K)

Not him, but you should be looking into your hobbies. Look into your church or family events. My town is pretty small and we have a fair twice a year.

That said, I actually did meet my current girlfriend on a dating app. She lives 45 minutes from me though and she is pure. While that is extremely rarely the case, its not impossible.

The best advice is whoever you go out with. Its just a date. Even if she doesnt look like your style (and as long as shes not huge/is somewhat cute) just send it. Use the date for practice or get to know the person. I almost didnt go on a date with my girlfriend because she didnt have a lot of the same hobbies as me but It ended up being one of the best first dates I have ever had.

Just roll with it and be casual. The minute you stop making finding a girlfriend the center of you life, and you decide to find self happiness is the second she will appear.

Attached: 1557973326934.jpg (750x743, 84K)

All of my hobbies are individual and indoor.

>I try to send an interesting and fun message
Have you tried being normal?
These girls nowadays get thousands of "quirky lol so interesting" messages, that being just a chill, normal dude makes you stand out MORE ironically enough.

No hobby is individual. Tell me some of your hobbies?

Mine are shooting, Machining, camping, hiking, fishing, hunting and driving just to name a few. All of which can be done with people

collecting, animation, movies

Find friends to go to the movies together? Some coffee shops/movie stores have movie nights where you can meet people. You can also meet people in conventions and other things. What types of collecting?
You arent going to find a woman without having some passion in your hobbies and being so vague

>you should be looking into your hobbies
I've literally never met a girl through fishing and only very rarely met one through surfing. I don't know what hobbies 23yo girls have but it's not the same hobbies I have as a 23yo guy. I've never had sex and been on a single digit number of dates my entire life, I don't even know how to go about it.

>You arent going to find a woman without having some passion in your hobbies and being so vague
I don't want a wife with the same exact hobbies and I don't know what hobbies girls in 20-23y have

>I don't know what hobbies girls in 20-23y have
Eating pizza and binge-watching whatever Netflix recommends

I can't just walk in their rooms while they're watching The Office

learn how to hold a conversation and u be fine

i've slept with 12 girls from tinder in the past 1.5 years (all of them at least on two different occasions), a handful of them i still fuck from time to time. a couple of them i don't fuck anymore but am friends with
i haven't put a ton of work into it lately though, i'm happy with the amount of girls i'm fucking so it's not really worth the time to pursue more

as far as relationships go, i'm not really looking for one but a few of the girls i fucked were eventually looking for one

hookups, threesomes, dates, girlfriends, platonic friends, gay stuff... yea all the fucking time. my profile is pretty cool though; it displays personality... and i swipe every single person in my metropolitan city with a python script

Attached: 1461390858331.jpg (720x540, 25K)

the app's algorithm weighs your right-swipe to match ratio so if you're swiping right on every girl it's going to put you lower on the list and make you harder to find. it pays off a lot to be picky on tinder

Coffee shops, outlets, bakeries, youth groups, record shops, community events and shows/concerts.

Get out there and socialize. Approach them and dont say you dont have those places near you. At the music store? Ask about whats good. At a coffee shop? Ask to buy a coffee and have a conversation. Get used to rejection and dont just try and be friendly with females. Males will be your friends and introduce you to social groups and events that have females.

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-152206_WhatsApp.jpg (1080x1920, 549K)

Yep, but Im asian, live in asia. Less sluts for sure, but there are girls who just wants to get dicked. What type of advice do you need actually?

>there are wholesome women out there looking for love
is this true

Yes. Get them from sheltered, stable families while they´re still not entirely fucked mentally and keep them away from all thoughts of "i could do better" by striving to be the best man anyone could expect to get physically, intellectually and socially in your social circles.

I'm in college

>he talks to strangers
cringe

>he doesnt have virgin girlfriend who goes to church with him and has dinner with his family
Ouch.

Post Tinder profile please.

Believe it or not but I found a significant other on tinder. Neither of us expected to find anything serious but here we are. When you least fucking expect it you’ll find a person that’s just the right amount crazy like you.

Guys I was talking with a girl on Bumble when I noticed she wasn't on top of my conversation anymore.

At first i thought she unmatched me which was kinda weird since I thought we were getting along nicely but now I see she is in the bottom of my list and all her info is white.

Has she unmatched me or has she deleted her profile? Cause I think normally the are deleted entirely when they unmatch you.

Asking for obvious reasons

Attached: bumble.png (512x512, 20K)

Fuck off, this is a no-hope-zone

google said

If they deleted their account, then the conversation will still exist in the Bumble app and you’ll be able to read what was already said. The username of the person you were talking to will say “Deleted Profile”.

On the other hand, if they unmatched you, the conversation will disappear from the chat screen entirely. Their profile will also disappear from your Matches list.

However to me it doesnt say Deleted User it still says her name, but I cant send messages or view her profile

so did she delete her acc or is there a technical issue? Cause I read somewhere someone else had this too and then after 3 days they were back

No, simply never got a match.

It works, it’s not a meme, people in this board just don’t know how to use the app.
It’s a hook up app, so looks are important (no shit), after you match then it’s your opportunity to make yourself look good, let her know you’re interesting, timing is important so cut the crap, invite her out, a date to get to know each other, don’t go expecting sex (not that is impossible, but if you go out just looking for that you’ll get disappointed if it doesn’t happen), a drink (Coffee, a beer, what ever) ask for her number, and say how dumb you are and constantly forget to open the app and how you could give her a call sometime, just to get that drink. And there you go having your first date on tinder. You’re welcome

>be yourself
>fake it until you make it

I don't get matches. Barely got any in the beginning, getting zero now.
Women find me physically attractive irl, like they flirt with me, constantly catch glimpses, they wanna make out with me on the dance floor easily, uggos even chase me pretty hard.
But somehow these apps never work for me.
In total, I got like 4 or 5 dates and banged one chick.
None of them were hot.

Yes. I've had occation where I've met a chick and it's lead to sex, and I've had instances of chicks straight up saying "come over and fuck me".

Ironicalky the women who explicitly said come and fuck me turned out to be really cool and I ended up dating them. Didn't work out because one of us moved both times

As a white guy if I visit Asia, should I just just be direct about only looking for a hook up, or do I need to be subtle and just hope for the best.

Also what would be the best way to make friends with some Asian dudes while visiting. All the Chinese people here are extremely insular, but the few japs, koreans, thais, HKers and Singaporeans have been very friendly, is this a cultural thing?

How hot do you have to be for this to happen? Are you zyzz?

Nah. You ever seen a girls tinder feed? It's full of stuff like "hello" and shit like "hey sexy ;)". You stand out by just being pleasant. Then she'll decide to meet you if you're attractive and nice enough.

What's a good first message that shows i'm pleasant?

Should be natural if you're a "decent guy" mate.

I'm just anxious and I want to know similar responses so I don't screw it up

Your mileage may vary. I'm a relatively alright looking chink but no Nick Young and a manlet. I get swiped on mostly from A) weebs/koreaboos and B) black chicks, of which 2 out of 10 look decent or not fat. It's 50-50 on girls who want to date or just fuck. Of course, no girl would pass up on squeezing a date with a paid dinner, movie, and other stuff, but none of the girls I've ever matched with are good enough to warrant that much investment.

Attached: wuhh.gif (398x260, 871K)

>Nah
Huh? What did I say? Weird that you would act like your statement contradicts mine, when it is hardly even related.

>I don't even get qt weaboos
Why even live?

I want to live at least until Sword & Shield is out. Qt weebs usually have normie tastes in dudes anyways unless you're a literally k-pop plastic soulless insect

>Go on date with girl
>All goes well
>Ask her if she enjoyed it the day after
>She said yes
>So i'm asking her if she wants to go on another date
>Reads it but doesnt reply

has been for fucking 2 days now

How do I deal with this? I fucking hate this shit man. I've been trying for over 4 years but I never fucking win in this game. It makes me wanna kms

Assuming you paid for the date, you just got used.

What's the proper way to conduct myself on a date? I've never been on one

If she wanted to go on another date with you she would have replied to you already. Thats the way she goes nowadays in the online dating world. Just move on and keep fidning the person that WILL be interested in you and want to go on more dates.

>When I do get a match, 90% of the time she is obese.
Why did you swipe right on her?

>you just got used
would you spend hours eating with some obese disgusting girl just for a free meal?

Just stop.

I’m in a faceberg group for people who recently moved to my city (I’ve been here for many years but let’s face it, I’m still alone so I wanted to give this a try).

Almost everyday somebody posts something like “anyone up for a beer / something chill tomorrow night?” usually getting 1-2 replies. If it’s a guy with a foreign name or a weird picture, the post may even be ignored entirely.

Every now and then, an average looking girl posts the exact same thing, nothing original or clever in the slightest. The result is always the same: the post blows up and the girls trigger dozens of comments from desperate guys praising her idea and expressing interest. Sometimes there are even polls. It’s ridiculous.

Male-female ratio becomes 4 to 1 and our autistic/awkward/ugly men poison the venues for meeting women.

The surviving venues only do so because they have a zero-tolerance policy for flirting and a rule against single men joining to meet women.

what are you talking about dude

i didnt we went on a walk and sat some on a bench

the thing is it hurts so much that girls ghost yo/ignore you.

They should just say something "hey I liked you but i dont think we'll be a good fit" and then I can move on. The fact that they ignore you makes my fucking blood boil.

Why do they do this? Just why? As if i'm not even worthy enough of an answer. Thats absolutely sickening. If they simply say No you can move on so why do they do this>?

im not obese or disgusting

To be nice and not hurt your feelings

But its the exact opposite. They literally dont consider you worthy of an answer and leave you forever wondering.

I hope she gets raped to death the fucking whore.

"Get a hobby" "go to meetups" "go outside" is a pool that's been pissed in by desperate dudes thinking the same thing.

They are flooding any type of irl group and turning them into sausagefests, except those that push back and ban any sign of approaching.

"FRIENDS ONLY" is like the second most common rule.

Where am I supposed to go then?

Hey, at least they spared you the feelings of telling it straight to your face. Being ghosted is the better option.

Facebook is not "outside", user.

Bro you're a pussy, its infinitely better getting some closure rather than being left hanging with no idea what to think. I get that most women are too awkward to outright reject a man but you've obviously never been in the situation if you think being ghosted is better

Facebook is needed to make irl friends

Go to a bar or club or party or rave or concert with your friends. Approach people and encourage your friends to do the same. Be morale support for each other. Don't care if you don't like it, sorry.

Or go to other events with your friends, meet new people, and don't hit on the women first thing. Reason being that unless you have great social skills (you obviously don't since you're in this thread asking such questions as you are), approaching girls to flirt outside of the above mentioned places is a good way to be kicked out and disinvited from returning, worst case scenario being its a niche interest and your name is broadcast locally among the scene as a creeper (seen this in the local scene I like a number of times). Be friendly with them, develop a rapport with them over time. Maybe grab their social media to stay connected and meet up at similar events later since you're into the same thing. Don't slide into their DMs trying to flirt yet. Don't offer to pick her up for the event yet. Once you've met them out and about a number of times as just a fellow fan of whatever shit you met her at and she knows you're not a sociopath loner or crazed psycho, see if she'd want to go out sometime (depending on your age, that could mean anything from going to the park to smoke or asking her out for a drink or asking her out to dinner) If things develop further, great. If not, let it go. Never stop being friendly with them. You want your network to always broaden, never shrink unless being associated with a person directly harms others' perception of you. If you're rejected and stay friends you'll see that girl at other events and she'll be some cool chick you hug and say "whats up" to, and if she's there with other people she's your bridgehead into adding that whole group into your network to apply this same method to.

bars, clubs, raves, and concerts are terrible places to meet women

How do I keep a girl interested in the conversation? Being too aggressive and asking for her number or a date leads to me being ghosted, even though we've been talking for some days. I'll need to have longer conversation I guess, but I feel like they start losing interest after a while.

This I have no idea how anyone could think those are good places. I go out to bars and clubs every weekend and live in a very musically active area with tons of venues and they're a great time to go with you friends but not a place you meet someone new. Girls are bars and clubs get pissy at you if you try to talk to them randomly, they're there with their friends and if they want to talk to you they'll say something. I've never seen anyone from my nerdiest friends to the guy who's fucked like 50 chicks ever pull a girl in a bar, they always just get bitched at for being creeps.

A hundred matches, 3 dates that went nowhere, one friend and one short term gf.
I didn't even text the last 20 matches. I haven't launched it since october.
It broke me.
>setting up a date
>think it's going well
>ghosted
>rinse and repeat
The only reason i used tinder was "oh, if she swiped right, then it means she likes me, so i'll only be talking to girls that like me, thus i won't have to go through awkward conversations with girls who aren't interested"
I felt so used, so rejected.

Attached: 1553943205097.png (635x457, 376K)

is facebook any better?

It helps me understand complaints about objectification. It does kind of suck.

Getting laid on Tinder is easy, it's amazing how many people on it are spergs expecting to get laid because it is a casual app.
Get pictures of you doing interesting things, no selfies, avoid group photos, make sure they are from the last year and that you don't look radically different.
Make your bio as funny as possible, thing funny like your nan and young sibling would appreciate, give away as little as possible, include a song for your anthem that is fairly popular, obscure/emo shit only gets obscure/emo girls who want specifically that.

Matches:
Tinder has an algorithm that pushes you up/down the stack that women see, higher in the stack means you're more likely to get matches.
Moving up the stack comes from getting matches and messaging them, then conversations flowing, before you know it you are getting loads of matches from higher quality women, even if you don't want to talk to the single mother/fatty you matched with, having a conversation helps you overall. And of course you can pay to move up the stack, but it doesn't guarantee you more matches if you have a shit profile.
Less matches come from swiping right on everyone, you should be liking 50% or less to avoid being pushed down the stack.

If you do match, don't do standard asking about her job or how her weekend went, try and keep her laughing and interested as long as possible, once you have covered a few topics look at offering to meet for coffee/drinks, if she enjoyed the convo she will meet you where you can take things further.

My experience differs from yours.

I don't know how to start a conversation on tinder.

Too much effort

I must say I fucked a lot because of Tinder. But it’s getting harder... I used to match hot chicks and talk to them pretty easily... now it’s super hard.

>it's so easy just do all of these things that are not easy at all

Where do you live?

not fom Tinder but i did date i girl i met on Bumble for about 4 months

What's the difference from Tinder and Bumble?

Yeah I got the best bj ever by some chick who looked like lady gaga from a star is born. She was so hot. She had little b cup tits but a fantastic 10/10 ass and small waist. She swallows half my load but had to take her head off because she said that was the most cum she ever had shot in her mouth. I felt very complemented about my strong load. But God damn did she give amazing head

Well, we aren't all 10/10s

bumble makes the girl message you first. you think it would be cool but most girls just say "hey"

do you have to pay?