Hey guys, how do I come up with a cool username that won't make me look like a sperg when I tell people about it?

Hey guys, how do I come up with a cool username that won't make me look like a sperg when I tell people about it?

Attached: d162687ba64e8eb34b86309396f548cea9268f557cb2163506d6967c77ee32f5.jpg (1024x736, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fantasynamegen.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you want to come across like an adult, just use a simple variant of your real name.

I'm willing to go slightly lamer for the sake of security. I don't want it to be obvious it's me. Perhaps a fake name? Eh but then people might think I'm trying to be cool.

You don't have to make it super clear. like if your name is chad kyle mcmasterson, just make your username ckmcmas or something

I don't know man even initials is a little too much information for all those identity thieves out there but it's a good idea. Damn if only I had more hobbies besides watching tv. After that embarrassing Game Of Thrones finale I can at least discount any relation to that let down. And man do I feel let down.

What is this a username for? If it's for an online game or something who gives a shit? make it like fireboobs42069 or whatever

if it's for your main email account that you use in your professional life then maybe go with something like suggests

Nah I've already got one of those business emails. I was thinking of getting into gaming again only I'm moving from ps4 to pc since I'm the last of my small circle to do so but I need something they'll make fun of less if possible. Preferably something that doesn't rhyme with fail this time. Do people really game with names like fireboobs? Is that even allowed?

just pick something fucking stupid, it's just a game

here are some ideas
aaaasssssss
fartnipple
peeinmybutt
creamyjeans

Those really aren't the kinds of names an adult ought to have. I realize the opening image doesn't paint a pretty picture of me but girls are going to be seeing this username too you know.

yeah but like

it's a game

are people expecting you to have a serious name?

As much as I want my coworkers to know my name is fartbutt or something it just doesn't seem like a brilliant idea.

This. But hope it's not taken or you don't have to add numbers at the end. I like anagrams or nicknames I've been given in the past!
>John Adams
>Hojn Daams
>Nohj Sadam

Damn skimping on security is the only way to come off as someone mature huh? Fuck. I wish there were another way.

What kind of security is at stake re: username for an online game?

Literally just put two nouns together

If they know your real name then they already have some of the information necessary to nab your account. It's doing some of their work for them, and as uncreative as I am that could cause a cascade effect. Something I really don't want.

Pick 3 letters and no x or z. That's your username. Simple, classic.

MTN
MMM
DFW
GSH

Every conceivable 3 letter combination is surely taken.

housedesk
speakercontroller
mousedrawer
chairtrash
boxmagazine
tapesanitizer
handfist
ipadlad
dewhoodie
pillbook
cardbalm
fanenvelope
pantsman
coingoyim

Yeah this isn't working.

Make your username a fetish.

Never do this.

I just use a fake name that happens to be the same as some obscure musician.

I've been following these threads since 2018.

It's time to just stop, man.

That's an interesting idea, but none of the musicians I'm into are all that obscure.
Username threads? I can't be the only one in desperate need of a good username. It's a common occurrence I imagine.

Just use something with a nondescript combination of numbers.
One of my handles is STFU NOOB. You don't have to put thought into these things.

Yes I do because I'll be entering it every day and I don't want it to be something terrible.

Maybe if someone listed some examples of good usernames I could get some ideas.

>none of the musicians I'm into are all that obscure.

You don't have to be into the musician, just some cool sound one.

Why would you name yourself after something or someone you don't even like?

Because is just a stupid username that a bunch of nobodies are going to ignore.

Why make such a big deal of it?

It's one of those things that you'll have forever, and if it's something dumb it will make you look silly in front of your friends.

Usernames aren't that importnat.

Just take a random word and put it in front of an animal or fruit that sounds good with it
AbleAvocado
PrefrontalPlatypus
UnwaryCanary

Is that what you did?

KiggerNiller

Ideally one could come up with something clever, but all the clever names are long one.

These all sound like good band name to be honest

A hipster band perhaps.

Permavirg
Noreallife

That's just asking for it.

Sirsinsalot

People with good usernames are losers. Make your name something so bad that it's good.

I really really like this image

That's a terrible username.

>handfist
fucking hardcore dude.

Any word with 69 at the end. It's guaranteed to make you look like a legit gamer boi.

>when I tell people about it?
???

Take two words that sound nice and put them together. Bonus points if it's funny, unnerving or just weird.

Bad: Usernames won't impress anyone. Not really entertaining or unique even if the combo is technically funny.

Good: Usually no need for numbers or extra letters. People take you more seriously. Easy to remember.

Why would someone take you more seriously for not having numbers in your name?

I always pick the first thing I look at and then add numbers at the end and make it full caps.

REDBOOK25

YELLOWSUPERCAR67

MYNAMAJEFF6941

shit like that and people think it’s hilarious

fantasynamegen.com/

Do the people who make these threads ever come up with usernames? Assuming it's not all just one guy who really can't make up his mind.

Not op but Ii could use some fresh tips myself. I'm severely lacking in the creatovity department.

>game of thrones
you have to back filthy fuck

I just made that part up to make it sound like I have hobbies.

Back to where exactly? Isn't game of thrones something the normies on this site would watch? Isn't this site mostly normies getting offended at stuff?

Yes it is. This is the place to go back to.

I know that feel op, except I had a good username but stopped using it because looking it up reveals too much about me. In fact I've abandoned several usernames because I'm too stupid to not attach shit I shouldn't to the ones I like.

Well

I named all my undead rogues notepad, i had a notepad as a KoS list when i was playing vanilla.

I don't know, im proud of my country so i made an acc called Proud(adjetive).

Assblaster

If for whatever reason you are actually worried about security, do one of these. It doesn't have to be three letters or two nouns. Just keep it as short and common as possible. Try four random letters if all three letter usernames are taken. Maybe five. Pick an adjective and a noun if you want something more that n+n. If you are actually retarded and can't come up with a name on your own, look up "Poptropica names," a lot of them are bad, but again literally just an adjective and a noun, some can be pretty alright. Odds are short random strings or a+n especially from some generator are going to be used somewhere else as well. Not bulletproof privacy tactics, but better than using your name.

Short, simple, easy to remember. Your friends literally don't care what it is unless they have to write a book to typr in your name.

I just take the first two letters of my first and last name and put them together.
If your name is John Doe, use JoDo