Too scared to make the first move

>Too scared to make the first move

What do I do? Will I be alone forever? Girls lose interest in me because they think I don’t like them cause I won’t go in for the kiss. Also I never compliment girls. Also I never smile at girls unless they smile at me first...

Attached: 2FE6DFDA-FC1A-4A11-ADA9-A8CA53B6EC0B.jpg (558x614, 18K)

>I never compliment girls. Also I never smile at girls unless they smile at me first...

Okay well step one is to change that. Worst that happens is she walks away, best is you just met a potential gf

I don’t want to smile at girls without an invitation. In the past I smiled at girls that I thought I was friends with, and they ignored me...

So they ignored you, big deal. You won't creep anyone out with a quick, casual smile. Keep trying, there's literally thousands of girls around you

Too much chance of rejection though... I need to find out how to entice girls to make the first move on me instead. That way I won’t have to face rejection

Friend, rejection is a part of life. Even for the 10/10s among us. It isn't the end of the world, I know it hurts but it needn't impact your self worth. Trying to get other people to make the first move is usually a waste of time as they are doing the same thing.

I know. But I still can’t take rejection. I’m not worried about the rejection itself. Just the feeling of embarrassment and humiliation

If you "can't" idk what to tell you. The potential for rejection is literally an unavoidable part of dating

I just don’t want to humiliate myself dude... I’m scared of being one of those guys who “bothers” women... I don’t want to make girls feel uncomfortable by approaching them

All that's required there is to take the first "no" for an answer. What girls hate is when you keep trying after they say no thanks, not when you try the first time

Ok. How do I do it then. How do you ask a girl out.

"Want to get coffee together sometime,"

What if she doesn’t like coffee? Or she might think a coffee date is too generic... like it sounds like something out of a romantic comedy... She might think I’m lame and have no original ideas

Bump

Hmmmmmmm maybe “Do you wanna go out?”

That’s so generic though she might think I’m lame

Also I realized whenever I like a girl I act mean and disinterested around her. Like I never speak to her, never smile at her. And if she speaks to me I give short responses, or make fun of her. I do this cause I’m scared that if I’m nice to a girl I like, she might think I’m coming on to her, and then I could get rejected. I guess I’m just waiting for one of my crushes to flirt with me first... is this a bad idea??

Dude...

I sent a friend request to a girl in my class and she accepted. Now what

What? Please explain. I know I’m an idiot but I want to learn at least

I do this too. Unless she’s really really nice, it will just turn her off. If you’re depending on a girl asking you out you better be an 8+/10

So what do I do then? No girls ever flirt with me...

user we’re the same kind of person I don’t know.