How do you feel about women with "Daddy Issues"?

How do you feel about women with "Daddy Issues"?

Attached: 1558566217735.jpg (1080x1116, 133K)

I stopped being attracted to unhealthy women after college when I became serious about my own health.

Depends on how bad they are.
>I'm a bit scared, but I'm willing to talk about it.
Let's talk about it.
>I will actively steal, cheat, and lie to you and blame it on daddy.
Run.

Appealing when you are desperate for two reasons:

>easy
>appear to "get you" because they aren't "normies"

Except the first isn't a plus and the second is an illusion.

they are all typically fucked up in some regard. most i know are bi/gay.

just observe how their current relationship with their father is. they will treat you exactly the same.

every woman has "daddy issues"

Attached: 1324181066730.jpg (800x472, 62K)

FPBP.

Used to really love the whole saviour fantasy as a teen; and having a pretty shitty past made it easy to connect with them compared to chicks who had an average family life – but being older and sorting my own shit out; it seems damn stupid to bother with people who haven't done that. Life is more enjoyable with an equal on your side, not a charity case.

What are daddy issues?

>just observe how their current relationship with their father is. they will treat you exactly the same.
Objectively wrong. I wouldn't treat someone I love the same as a father figure.

Depends on the women. I've fallen in love with some and been totally turned off by others. It all depends really

It's a made up term, like "toxic masculinity " and "speaking truth to power"

Attached: 1420578957708.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Wow, first post has never been so god damn best.

My girlfriend doesn't live with her Dad. IDK what happened there, but she seems fine... She's just a big nerd.

Femboy or real gril?
Also, I may not be your daddy, but you have permission to be my daughteru

Attached: 220px-American_Psycho.png (220x326, 91K)

(She's lives with her mom and brother)

Issues stemming from lack of a strong male figure in life. It often entails sexual abuse and often leads into sexual expression, which is the bread and butter recipe for a slut, who is always going to be an absolute 0 as far as long term prospects go.

>"toxic masculinity " and "speaking truth to power"
Never heard the second one before but the first is a real term, just the media and crazy feminists have assblasted the real meaning.

daddy issues don't exist

Really depends on how bad they are. I'd happily fuck one, especially if she's cute; albeit against my better judgement. Would never willingly enter a serious relationship with one, though.

Is that what your mum told you after she realised your dad's never coming back?

Appreciate it. I don't get it but, now I can try to.

I like to put my dick in their butts

I feel like avoiding them.
Everyone has problems, but if someone can't compose themselves well enough to keep those problems from bothering others then they're a child.

Avoid like the plague

Good for highschool lads who need to lose their V-card, but generally pretty worthless otherwise.

The bad ones will always find a new daddy when you become boring to them

every girl has daddy issues
every guy has mommy issues

false, these types fo sluts got me in a lot of trouble fuck them. pussy aint worth it.

Eh, I suppose it depends on the girl. Served me well when I was younger, though I did end up getting attached and hurting myself in the process.

I take it that this is all some meaningless bullcrap. Why the label on everything?

Label make easy for Grugg to differentiate between groups. Grugg understand it not perfect, Grugg know it lead to baseless discrimination, but it best Grugg have. Leave Grugg alone.

most loyal

2nd is simply what it means. Often times people make excuses to be rude and call it speaking truth to power. Speaking truth to power is using facts, not egos.

I guess. I'm transitioning from younger to older and cannot keep with the times making sense out of nonsense.