Never lived the young and crazy lifestyle of most twentysomethings

I'm 28. I was out drinking at a bar last night and got talking to two guys. One of them was a 21-year-old guy...here's some of the stuff he's already done by that age:

> threesome with two thai women
> fucked an Aussie girl in Nepal who had a boyfriend
> slept with over 40 women
> trekked up to base camp in Annapurna mountain

I am 7 years older than him and I've done none of that crazy shit. How do I come to terms with the fact I wasted my youth?

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 14K)

You weren't a slut. Congratulations on having some substance to yourself. Also, your health is likely way better than his and it will show up more as time goes by.

> How do I come to terms with the fact I wasted my youth?

You don't. Why do you care about someone else's life? Why does it matter if someone had more sexual partners than you? If you think anything good or bad about a person who had more or less sexual partners than you, you are a brainlet and don't understand life, let alone your own specific existence.

Welcome to the game of life where you can do anything if you have money or lie. (Why do you know he wasn't shitting you?)

No seriously, if you want to fuck girls do pickup. It's not hard, if you are interesting, have good Body language and don't worry about making them cry/sad. These are skills you can learn in a few months if you are dedicated.
Anyway, a high lay count doesn't mean shit, so why bother.

You’re miserable right now because you’re comparing yourself to another person. Go out there and make your own adventures. Your “youth” can be as long or as short as you make it.

> If you think anything good or bad about a person who had more or less sexual partners than you, you are a brainlet and don't understand life, let alone your own specific existence.

Possibly but what I'm trying to say is he had a super fun youth while much of my twenties were spent in a state of anxiety and mild depression. I suspect I'm an anomaly in not really taking advantage of my 20s; 99% of people love this decade and have a blast.

Some people do a lot of crazy shit. Others don't. You ran into a guy that does that kind of life. I'm your age and haven't done the crazy lifestyle life and I honestly kind of prefer it that way.

Here's the more important thing. You clearly didn't enjoy that interaction. He made you feel bad about yourself. He's probably really braggadocios and obnoxious. I wouldn't keep hanging around him even if I had the chance. Another guy could have had those same life experiences but the interaction ends with you feeling good about yourself. He didn't know how to make that happen.

You can't change the past, no point dwelling on it. Whether or not your are still depressed or anxious, the fact is, now you're really wasting your life because you're asking for "advice" about your past, which is something you cannot change. What the fuck do you want us to do, build you a time machine? All you have now is the present and the future, so if you don't want to regret wasting time, start doing things you think are more meaningful...in other words, not making posts on Jow Forums most likely.

>Anyway, a high lay count doesn't mean shit, so why bother.

If this is true why does society seem obsessed with casual sex? Tinder wouldn't be popular if people didn't care about their lay counts.

I know I can't change the past but I guess why I'm asking for advice is because I am stuck in the past. I am stuck regretting things that everyone else done in their 20s but I didn't do. This gives me shit self-esteem and makes it difficult for me to be optimistic about the future.

because the majority of people can't hope to aspire to anything more than getting drunk/wasted on weekend and sleeping with others who do the same ? I don't know if you noticed, but most people are perfectly fine with not doing anything notable with their lives, so they prioritize cheap hedonism

>28
>wasted my youth
You're not about to turn 60.

>threesome with two thai women
legit gonna do this in three weeks lmao

with the fact you dont have the negative side of what this other dude had tp go through. My friends did shit when they were young but there was a downside to it all.

Sounds to me like you are trying to embrace other people's value systems instead of figuring out what you consider to be worth something. If you really held travelling and fucking iaround n so much regard, than I am pretty sure you would have been indulging in those things up to this point, but from the sound of it, you didn't. It sounds like you just got impressed by the lives some dudes (have supposedly) had, and now you are having a bit of a existential crisis going on. This is perfectly fine, questioning your decisions and lifestyle is alright; but I think you need to take a step back and think things though a bit deeper: who are YOU and what do YOU want out of life. Forget about other people and what they are doing and did, think only about yourself and figure it out, Best of luck, and get your shit together my dude

I'm 40 and I have done none of the things on that list. And you know what? I don't miss them.

>21 y/o guy
>slept with 40 women.
Either he's talking out of his ass, or he's a top-tier chad.

I'm 21 myself and there isn't a single guy that i know of in my age range who has slept with anywhere near that number of girls even if they spend their entire late teens and early twenties partying.

y/o guy
>>slept with 40 women
this isnt too hard to believe if he started at 16 which putting it bluntly, if true he started earlier. 5 years x 52 weeks a year / 40 = 1 woman every 6.5 weeks. not too hard to pull over if youre social good looking and financial set. figure threesomes and ONS its even easier

Honestly? All of that shit sounds like a huge hassle. Sleeping with two Thai women would get me paranoid about having an STD, plus he probably paid them. Going to Nepal sounds boring as fuck, and I can fuck people who aren't attached so I don't feel the need to fuck people in relationships. Sleeping with over 40 people also sounds scary in terms of an STD and I guarantee it came with some social drama, plus that sounds like so much fucking effort to flirt with and convince 40 people to have sex with you, wouldn't be surprised if some of those are prostitutes. That last one is laughable, trekking up to some base camp? Boooorrrriiiinngggg.

What is something notable i can spend my spend trying to accomplish?

What is something fun or adventurous to you?

If it makes you feel better I'm 28, have a high partner count and I'm envious of my friends who married cute girls and have had 10 year + relationships. Grass is greener on the otherside
>threesome with two Thai women
If you're willing to pay then that's not hard at all, but I personally disdain sex as a transaction.
As for travelling, you can do that at any age. Ive done a bit and plan to do more.

I went to a big state school with a bunch of frat guys and I now live in a beach town that wealthy people come to for summer partying and I can tell you right now I've never heard of any guys getting to that number. I dont think it's possible in this day and age for a man to sleep with that many girls.

It entirely depends on your situation.

I went on a years working exchange to the USA and plenty of guys could have sex with at least one woman a week, due to our situation

I literally told you in my second post that you need to figure out what is important to you you stupid faggot. Why do you want people to spoon feed you fucking answers about something so important ? Leave the internet for a few days and get some introspection going.

For starters, this guy was probably lying. If he was not, then he is a piece of shit. 40 womem? What kind of loser counts how many women he slept with? I've been around real chad and when I asked about numbers they all go like "why bother?". Also, really young people tends to be really narcissistic, which inevitable lead to lying. I say there is a high change the boy was lying to you. Not just about women, but everything else.

As for your life, you're not really old yet. The benefits of not wasting your young self in degeneracy are endless. Your brain probably still works better than someone who've "lived". I've seen people who was literally brain damaged by this lifestyle at their 30.

You may find that life is more than this, if you build yourself to be Jow Forums, eat better, making exercise and shit, you'd probably living a more fulfilling life than this fucker who will be basically retarded at his 30.

Well, what is it that you spend your time on then?
Im just curious

You do realize that everything - absolutely EVERYTHING - that young men say about their sex lives is a lie.

WHO
FUCKING
CARES

Nigga if you wanna live that lifestyle, act like you do. If you don't, be yourself and be true.
You obviously don't want to do that stuff deep down, so stop whining.

There are children these days wasting their youth on fucking iPads and being raised by single moms with daddy issues. Your problems are nothing compared to them, and their problems are nothing compared to the kids who grow up in actual abusive families.

the ARTS

So you're having a quarter life crisis.

>"there are people worse off than you so youre not allowed to feel bad!"
What a brainlet normie tier argument lmao