How can I work if i have neurological disorders?

Attached: 42-73570753_custom-53e5e50fd40870a1f4eaef64da1f07127263588c-s800-c85.jpg (800x1000, 158K)

>neurological disorders

Such as?

Good luck. You have to practice hiding it and you have you hide it very well if you don't want to be minimum wage your entire life. If it comes out during an interview, you won't get the job no matter how beguine. If it comes out during the job, you are permanently at the bottom of the promotion ladder and it's best to try again elsewhere.

Source: currently 31, started working at 14, and only making 17K a year.

Shite

There is a reason why autismbux is a thing. In the private sector, if you have anything wrong mentally, you are retarded, and worthless. I bet if they ran a study, they'd find a shit ton of high functioning autists living on disability because the job opportunities for autists is shit.

Looks like you guys can still write a sentence.
I have actual neurological problems with surgery and all. I got enough money. Is it trendy to be vague as fuck in a post or is every poster just stupid? What are your abilities and limitations OP? Do you want to work?

I have brain damage and I don't know who I am, I wish I could get help sometimes during the day because I am easily confused.to make matters worse I have heart illness with physical disabilities.

I wanted to euthanize myself but the easiest way is to just blow up your head.

>I don't know who I am,
Do you know if you are OP? What kind of damage? There are ways to fix a lot of shit. Do things you have never done. Having problems, try a different way of learning.

Nobody wants to work but i need money to survive and parents are annoying to live with.

Its a disease I am going to a cardiologist tomorrow, but I always get the feeling like I am running out of time some day I might be unable to care for myself.I don't like that idea I want to be in control when I die.

Fuck im doomed. Cant i send myself in some kinda home?

doubt it... just get a job get a nursing degree its not even real school I just looked at a practice test for the nursing exams should be piece of cake

If you have problems. You can do paper work and get paid. If you wanna work, you can. There are some pretty nice do nothing jobs like being the guy that says hello when a person walks in a museum.
You may as well enjoy.
Your first issue is that you are a puss. Watch out. Shit is contagious.

Holy shit i cant do any of that.

Can you sit on a corner and hold a hat upside down?

I dont want to be around.....strangers.

Just leave a bucket with a sign.

Same fag. Idk how serious or how pussy you are. I once fell into taking a survey of chewing tobacco. This led to that and I started getting free chew in the mail and random checks for 1-20 bucke for just taking a minute and saying how i liked the product. It was all on accident and I quit because I didn't care. I still get the free shit and no longer write the reviews. Shit was taking like five minutes a month. I bet you can do that kind of thing on a larger scale. I was getting hit up by a lot of different companies to try and write about all kinds of shit. Eventually, the tv people sent me a box to see what I liked to watch. I think you get rolling and it snowballs. I just fucked it all off because im rolling in dough.

Two words:

Stephen Hawking

You got the excuses excuses excuses disorder?

Nope.