How do I grow a moral compass?

How do I grow a moral compass?

I just recently got into an argument with my gf because she found out I was cheating with her with one of my exs, but didn't feel bad about having done this. Also, she doesnt know this, but I've been seeing about a dozen other girls since we started dating a year ago. The worst thing is that all these girls I've been with are the super innocent ones no one would suspect.

Also,to add insult to injury, the ex I slept with, I had been physically abusive towards during our relationship and also stole money from in the past. Despite all this, I don't feel bad qbout this and she told me she wants to get back together.

How do I become better?

Attached: Surviving-Domestic-Violence-4.jpg (800x600, 195K)

are you a nigger?

No I'm white dude

Try not letting your gf guilt trip you into thinking about all this stuff. Just keep living the dream.

Attached: 1547161856324.jpg (640x425, 22K)

I'm trying to gain better control of my impulses, I didn't want to be like this at 28 years old.

Are you possibly an honest-to-god psychopath?

Don't deny what you are.

You don't, I suppose. I mean, once you've crossed that threshold, your best bet is just to explain to any potential partners that you're a sociopath and you're not capable of monogamy in any sense.

If they're down for that, you're ethically in the clear, though, so... good luck, user.

No I'm not an axe murderer or anything

If you really feel the need to be physically abusive, though, then it says more about what a fucking pussy you are than anything else, and how you really just want to beat yourself up.

I'm trying to get better though, thats what I told my gf! How can I start feeling remorse for all this?

You never have, so you never will

Gee thanks for the help

Glad I could help

Dude why are you so mad at me

You don't have to be an axe murderer to be a psychopath. You sound more like a sociopath though.

Femanon here, I'm glad to hear you're trying to improve yourself! Guys who constantly strive to be better men can be hard to find, and it's something I find really attractive :)

>Guy says he is abusive, stole from ex, cheat on cureent gf with a dozen innocent girls who he prob lied to
>femanon here, tehee

Somebody is baiting somebody

You’re melanin rich at heart though

Thanks for your support! I think if I take things one step ij the right direction each day, I'll get better

Whoa relax, I know I'm bad but at least I'm not racist!

Find a girl who's into open relationships and then you're ok.

The physically abusive thing though, you deserve to hang. Only degenerate apes with low IQ do shit like this.

OP is a faggot, try reading fables with morals at the end

you won't but sometimes people like you pretend but thats just a way to gain access to more unsuspecting victims and then boast about it like you have in the OP

Maybe you could try putting yourself in their shoes?

Fuck off everyone loses their temper sometimes, why should I hang for someone trying to push my buttons.

What am I boasting about? I'm looking for help here

You are lowkey boasting about being attractive enough to keep girls around who uou abuse. And also openlh boasting about being being able to sleep with a dozen innocent girls.

OP is giving off serious sociopath vibes. Lack of basic human emotional intelligence, lack of empathy, physically abusive. You shouldnt be dating anyone until you get your head screwed on right. You're hurting others and don't care. This should be a huge red flag for you, but I doubt you have the ability to even see it.

Get some professional help, OP. One of these days you're going to smack the wrong woman around and end up getting your neck slit from ear to ear and you'd probably deserve it.

No I'm trying to get advice on all this!!

For sure, if you need someone to talk with, send me your contact info!

Hey OP, I'm a female who was diagnosed with ASPD a few years ago.

I'm not going to tell you you're going to start expericing remorse - because you won't. It's not possible. Don't go into improving thinking it will be.

But you can improve, but it's going to take a lot of self restraint and someone to rely on. They don't have to be close to you even, just pick someone who you believe has a moral compass. You need to tell them your impulses, all of them. Ask them for their unbiased opinions on your actions. Be aware this person may react negatively, I'd caution you to find someone you believe won't outcast you for your desires - but then again, it's harder to learn right from wrong when there's no real consequences.

You'll get much better at faking it and risk evaulation this way. I personally have this system in place with my long-term boyfriend. He's aware or my condition, and provides his input on my impulses without punishing me for having them.

Nowadays before I act I go through a very basic system.
If action would upset my boyfriend
Then, evaluate the potential risk. Would he find out? Do I care if he does? If the answer to either is yes, I refrain from acting.
If it won't upset him, or I feel there is no possible way he'd find out I act.

It's not great, but it's okay. Therapy might help, but ultimately it'll probably just teach you to disguise yourself better.

A big part of being moral is following a moral code despite how you feel. Sometimes people want to kill someone who has wronged them. Would they feel bad afterward? Does it take time to feel bad? Sometimes. Sometimes it takes time to feel, but we should not base our actions on how we feel. Morality shouldn't be feeling based.

Sounds similar on how I feel sometimes! I just don't know anyone who could help.

Dude we already told you. Look, you obviously know some of the things you did were bad thats why you are asking for help.

Dont look into how you feel. Just imitate other people. You see all around cheating is bad. Dont cheat. You see around manipulating innocents is badly frowned upon? Dont do it.

Sure hit me up, [email protected]

top kek I thought women can spot assholes like OP and avoid them. Women are falling for the biggest creepy asshole of the century.

I just emailed you :)

Wow op