Just turned 29

>just turned 29
>realize my biological clock is nearing its end
>only had one bf and that was way back in college
>still a virgin
>I exercise and not fat but I'm on the ugly side since I'm boyish and not girly
>add insult to injury all my 3 brothers have boyfriends (yes they are all technically gay / one is a transgender)

Anyone here willing to give me words of encouragement?

Attached: 6f6.png (1500x468, 381K)

Post a pic? You're probably better than you think.

Also, your clock is not near it's end, you have like 10 years, maybe 15 if you have money. Rachel Weisz had a kid at 48.

>Also, your clock is not near it's end, you have like 10 years, maybe 15 if you have money. Rachel Weisz had a kid at 48.

She's filthy rich. Also all the memes of being a thot in your 20's is getting to me. I mean I wasn't into partying and rarely go out and but still I don't want to the "desparate 30's woman looking for a hubby" type.

>Post a pic? You're probably better than you think.

If I look good there should have been boys wanting to meet me. Only date I had was with my ex back in college.

I know, I said if you're rich. You still have at least ten years even if you're poor.

A pic would help as it's not that simple. Ugly find love and have sex every day.

What do you do in life? Job/hobbies/dreams?

I'm a graphic artist. Not much dreams aside from wanting to have a family

Me: F32, virgin at 29. Non-virgin at 30 and having a full and happy sex and romantic life since.

Here, internet hug.

Just lose weight you two

Hobbies?

There a lot of people, men and women, who are virgins till the late twenties and early thrities who end up with a lot of sexual partners or a relationship/family.

do you meet a lot of people every day ?

>2 faggots, 1 tranny, and a graphic artist
hace your parents commited sudoku yet?

well I'm a 20y old guy and if there wasn't an age difference we could have tried to get to know each other.

Sadly this is a cruel world and things won't work the way you want them to be. My advice to you is to go out alot more. Just sit alone in a bar / go to a club or actually try to meet people who share similar interests.

What are your hobbies?
I mean I'm pretty introverted myself and I enjoy lots of nerdy stuff like astronomy, origami, literature, photography and so on. My social life is still blooming. You can meet lots of people who share common interests, which also makes it easier for you to break the ice.

The only things that I wouldn't recommend are people from your work or slutting around in night clubs. Both will cause unnecessary problems in the long run.

Here one of my pics to brighten your day.

Attached: 2019-03-28 09.16.23.jpg (1565x1038, 662K)

>and a graphic artist
lol

2/10 OP, made it a bit too obvious with the 3 fag brothers.

Not much aside from

That's kind of mean. But in reality they want me to finally meet a guy because I'm probably their only chance of having grandkids.

Attached: C_tK1DKXUAEOAwD.jpg (500x681, 81K)

i'll be your boyfriend

Yeah, this is difficult. You could still have one or two kids in a few years, but you have to find a man first. Open your heart to possibilities.

Thanks for the pic. I don't have the courage to just go to a club alone. How creepy is that especially for a woman? I sometimes wish I was a guy since you can easily go and approach any woman you like. I have had crushes with guys but most of them are far from my reach. Like my one coworker for example. He already has a girlfriend though and she's pretty. I would then hate myself for being into men like him.

My sister is in her mid 30's, never dated anyone as far as I know. I'd put money on her still being a virgin too. But she's successful and seems happy, so I guess it doesn't matter.

I just figured out pic related hahaha. Maybe you should ask your brothers.

Not him, but if you are naturally inclined it is super heart wrenching to try to approach somebody. When i tried to leave my number foa girl in cafe once i almost had a heart attack or sth.my rpm went through 150 easy.

To be honest i would have preffered the opposite of you. I as a guy wojld have liked to be approached.

It is much more likely i will meet somebody from Jow Forums at this point. I mean i still cringe about the times i tried to approach girls and somewhat feel stressed about it even now. Sometimes life is just weird.

You need to be more approachable i think, do you go out within established social circles? Like friends bday parties or sth?

Having kids to make your parents happy won't make you happy. Go to a therapist ASAP. You need to figure out what you actually want in life within the next year, time is ticking but having a kid is permanent

You sound like someone I know. Celina?

>get fit
>study up on the state of the world
>remove kebab
?????
>no bf but you have saved the world form itself
>ascend and ask the fabric of eternity for bf

I'm in the same boat except I'm a 28 year old dude. If you're in Southern Florida and if you like we could get to know each other.

I would recommend online dating, specifically Bumble, since you're a woman since you have to make the first move and message a guy if you're interested.

Also you're probably not as ugly as you think. Most women who are of normal weight are pretty cute, at least to me.

>I sometimes wish I was a guy since you can easily go and approach any woman you like
you have no idea

>To be honest i would have preffered the opposite of you. I as a guy wojld have liked to be approached.

Well all my life I wasn't ever approached.

I also want to have a family. My parents are not pressuring me but you can instinctively tell they already want me to have a bf.

I'm not Celina sorry.

Attached: efe91784811a18b148658255ad80a9c81479862257_full.jpg (640x360, 41K)

>well all my life i wasnt ever approached.
Well yeah neither did i, but its normal since i am a dude. I am sorry to say that user but you might have to do some approaching from now on. Or at least make yourself approachable.

Do you want change that or are you happy where you are?

God all these thirsty dudes. OP, here’s some actionable advice. If you really want a relationship, make yourself into someone deserving of one. If you just “look for someone” or accidentally stumble into a single guy, it will just be a painful learning experience and not a lifelong thing. On the journey to make yourself deserving love, you will find others who are trying to better themselves as well. Likely some guy trying to be “good enough” for you, although with your self-professed self-esteem issues you may not even believe it. Anyways, you can only control yourself, so make yourself deserving of happiness.

Also to add, tomboi girls are absolutely sexy. Not saying you are, but I am surprised you messed up this bad so far for so long.

>I sometimes wish I was a guy since you can easily go and approach
First of all, it's not easy. Secondly, you can approach guys probably more easily than vice versa.

Happened to me recently and it made me feel good. If it hadn't happened and she hadn't made asking her out so easy I probably wouldn't have, might not even have crossed my mind.

Kind of fell for her but she went the opposite way and seems to have lost interest in me, in terms of a relationship anyway. Still, like I said, you can approach us and it definitely works.

Thing that really worked was her suggesting we do things together throughout conversation, like going for a walk in a place we both liked a lot etc. Erased any doubt and it was basically a requirement that I took her up on it.

Will say, she was a bit overwhelming when we went for a couple drinks together. Grilled me with questions, or at least it felt that way, and bombarding with all of her wants and desires. Was a bit much. Probably best not to do that, though it didn't put me off un this case it would most I'm sure. Basically, chill a bit.
Wishing it had put me off now that she's realised I'm not good enough, or whatever it was that killed my chances.

>op posts anime
>refuses to give pic/timestamp
>stubbornly refuses to listen to truth

OP is a fag larper

Attached: 1547337304041.jpg (1405x842, 110K)