My father keeps using my clothes without my permission...

My father keeps using my clothes without my permission, he picks my clothes from when I was "bigger" and now that I lost weight he is using them. He also picks the clothes from my grandparents (mother's parents) and aunt (mother's sister) that died some years ago, without asking my mother for permission. What do I do? My mother and I said to him dozens of times and he still does that. He keeps saying "they are dead, they are not going to need them" and when I says the clothes would be given to carity he says he also need them, when he doesn't.

Attached: Project - Drawing 1-1553130937.png (540x960, 51K)

>giving stuff to charity
your father is right.
people like you are the reason poors multiply.

Move out.

Just let your dad have some fucking clothes you little shit

He is not right, there are people who really need them, he just doesn't fucking care to anyone, all he cares is about himself.

that's how humans operate.
Why the fuck do you care about the needs of others? They sure as shit don't care about yours.
Immediate family takes priority to strangers, and believe it or not, most poor people have themselves to blame for it.

This is not the point. He does not even ask, he is scavenging their house searching for clothes, he is even using my aunt's towel now. I talked to him a lot about this but he keeps playing the victim role and saying I am a bad son and cursing me. I just want him to fucking ask first.

then stage an intervention or kick his ass.

Or move out?

Buy him clothes. Why not ?

Your old man is completely right

He already has! He wants more but he doesn't want to spend money.

The guy raised you and payed for your stuff for a very long period of time. Let him do whatever he wants

This. What the fuck is your problem, OP? Just let him wear the clothes.

He is using my clothing and I have almost to none left. He is hunting for clothes inside my dead relatives house. He doesn't have the dignity to ASK for permission, he thinks he has the rights to do that. When my aunt was alive he outright used her perfume without her permission. This is not something new, but somehow he gets away with this kind of shit every single time and no one says a thing and gets a good laugh at the end. When I ate too many cookies once my aunt almost called me a thief. I don't know why this kind of thing happens, double standards. Maybe because he is an Alpha Male that gets everything he wants.

>alpha dad.
Learn from him. You’re becoming a cuck

fuck off you egotistical fuck stop siding with your mother, your father is 100% right, you should learn a bit from him.

You guys are retarded, I only have too shorts the rest he took from me when I was a fatso and said I "would not get thin anyway". You stop siding with him.

Why does that fucking matter, you are not going to use the shorts anymore, why the fuck do you care if some steals your trash, you don't fucking need it anymore, you waste of a human

But I need them! What part of he is using my fucking clothes you didn't understand?

You guys are not getting it, I am thinner and I lost the clothes used before, they are immense now. The only clothing I had left that would be perfect now he just took for him. How am I selfish or something for that? Because I want to use my own clothing?

lmfao @ this thread

just buy new clothes it will make you look cool, or all your daddy for new clothes