Gf and I want to cuck someone

Title has it all pretty much. I have recently discovered a fetish for wanting to fucky gf while a thirsty beta texts her trying to flirt. I want to do shit like have her tell them she's busy taking cock from a real man, send him the classic "text later she's busy" along with a Pic of us fucking, or have her talk to one of them over voice chat while I'm fucking her. My gf found the idea hot and is turned on by it.

How should we go about this? I'm sure we could find a literal cuck who's into it but that takes out the fun in it.

Attached: bull.jpg (3472x2314, 1.84M)

That's hot. Wish I could be a bitch to a loving relationship.

Try Fetlife - there's a lot of people into that there but make sure you vet them before you try to keep you both safe :)

None of it would be in person or with our real identities. Also fetlife makes it less fun since they're expecting it. I want it to be completely unexpected.

Then just have your gf accept one of the dozens of thirsty dudes tryna slide into her DMs and do it to him.

Have her set up a profile somewhere, tease someone submissive, he has to get a little something out of it to. If you tell someone they're a cute little bitch and they respond playfully you might have a chance.

Yall sound gross as shit or ur man game weak

You are stupid asf.
Fuck ya'll.
I hope your dick falls off

Attached: 7908658.gif (800x792, 536K)

Are you mad because you're the type of guy we're going to be humiliating?

Eat a dick and die you stupid fuck

Sounds like you both have issues and feel powerless and weak so you need to hurt someone else in this way in order to feel better about yourselves. Good luck self soothing and never feeling completely whole.

Attached: 1558629427211.jpg (470x470, 30K)

The world needs less stupid people like you.
Eat a big dirty dick and choke on it.
Die slow

Do you have problems with confidence or something?

The salt I'm getting in this thread just makes me even more excited to humiliate se neet beta loser.

>and then gf says, hey remember we wanted to cuck someone? well, see video
>sees video
boaaa cucked!!!

LMAO i feel sorry for you.
If i ever get cucked i will remember pieces of shit like you. You father should've worn a condom

My girl literally begs me to fuck her all the time. It sometimes gets to the point where she will bribe me with food if I fuck her. I doubt that's an issue, she's way too addicted to my big cock.

Don't be a cuck enabler. You might be fulfilling someone's fantasy but you're also promoting degeneracy.

Attached: 1540187543348.png (720x717, 565K)

>I want my sex life to involve more men
>n-not a fag though
Cuckfags are the worst and need to be gassed.

Just use one of the many girls pining over you.

You do get "the look" from almost every breeding-aged girl around right? Or what about one of your old fuck toys, surely one of them has a boyfriend you can humiliate. You do have a stockpile of old numbers right?

Mmmnahh probably not because then it would be so trivial that you wouldn't even think of asking us for help. Here's something: you've already planted this seed in your woman's head and you have no route for delivery yourself.

Meanwhile, your 6.2/10 (with makeup) gf has endless suitors who would love to throw her a bone and when she tells them what she likes they will happily oblige.

>a literal cuck

That's not what a cuck is. Cuckoldry is when someone fucks another man's girl, and the boyfriend sits there and watches.

What you're describing is just vanilla beta orbiters flirting with your girl and her leading them on which is probably already happening with like three other guys.

>Gf actively goading guys into texting her/asking her out/trying to fuck her etc
>not getting cheated on

you're the retard OP. She's looking for a guy better than you and this is an excuse for you to not get mad

I repeat, you're an idiot

Attached: 1553117193490.jpg (1000x664, 97K)

The fuck are you talking about? I'm not doing this to a girl.

>and you have no route for delivery yourself
We literally already are. It's with furfags from discord though. I want to step it up.

>gf has endless suitors who would love to throw her a bone and when she tells them what she likes they will happily oblige.
Yeah? That's the point?

I'm the one who put her up to it my man. She will do anything I tell her to. She gives them short uninterested replies and then sends me screenshots and makes fun of them for still chasing her. Pretty hot desu.

Those are the filtered ones. And those are the images you know of

haha you guys don't understand how epic it's gonna be when my girl is flirting with dumb incels KEK she's going to troll them so hard lol she's gonna send them pictures of us having sex and nudes of herself in the shower and she'll invite them over and give them bad handjobs haha I can't wait to see the look on their stupid losers faces when my girl sucks them off ironically

Attached: 1505599345563.jpg (600x600, 34K)

>salty cucks in denial that real men exist
Lol

real men have their girl flirt with other guys of course

>"real men" not only allowing their gfs to flirt with dudes but also actively encouraging it.

Okay cuck

It's not even about dealing with betas, what you're doing is predatory and creepy. I don't support you, but I'm just confused in general by people who are into this.
Are you sure it's not just your girl who wants to talk to other guys too? Keep in mind you may be the one who is getting cucked.

Attached: reverse.png (248x380, 73K)

Absolutly based

I've kinda done this an ex, she'd dress like a whore, would hang out at bar at a night club and talk to guys, then I'd come near em, start chatting with em and then start touching my gf and shit, some of the guys would leave but a few got really agro wanting to fight and shit, was good fun.

Just try on /soc/ really.

oh boi you gon get cucked

Attached: 1437083567698.jpg (500x294, 43K)

This. Fuck you op you fucking cunt. This type of shut can make someone commit suicide. I'd beat the shit of you honestly.

If you were smart enough you'd realize how doing this is beneficial in more ways than one

I mean you kinda admitted to needing betas to spice up your relationship. I won't say I haven't gone to some funny places to spice up the bedroom, but I can't imagine something that would get me less in the mood than hearing some nasally schlep try to hit on my girlfriend as I fuck the voice outta her lungs.

A better plan would be to fuck in public someplace if you need to spice things up. Bringing another dude into it is kinda gay, innit?

You have the right idea. The people in question are pathetic and deserve a wakeup call. You should tell them whats what after you've had your luck. "This happened because you are pathetic and desperate. Do this and this to fix yourself."
I think you can find who you're looking for by having your gf stream vidya. You might make a buck in gifts that way too.

Wrong user, the fact that shes your gf makes you the cuck if you include someone else no matter what you do.

Thats not cucking retard, thats just high school tier bullying. Imagine your dad knowing how much of a fag you are that you want men to talk to your girlfriend so that you can send these men pictures of you fucking.

Please send those pics to me. I'll be sure to circulate them to everyone we know

DEFINITELY going to try this, thanks user. I've been lifting lately, this would be a fun way to put my gains to use a few months from now.

Considering how creepy and predatory these betas she's baiting are, I don't think that's a bad thing. Might start doing this to pedos exclusively, actually. I know for a fact the one we're doing it to now wouldn't have stopped if my gf said she was like 14 (she's acting like a shy clueless virgin). I have zero remorse for making pedos commit suicide.

>A better plan would be to fuck in public someplace if you need to spice things up.
Already done this many many many times. We do all kinds of bdsm and stuff too. Rape fantasies where I break into her house and beat her, rip her clothes off, and rape her while holding a knife to her throat are fun too. As you can see, we are massive degenerates.