I am only attracted to girls who dont have any friends. where do i get a girlfriend like this?

I am only attracted to girls who dont have any friends. where do i get a girlfriend like this?

Attached: just_like_in_mangas___male_reader_x_tomoko_part_6_by_rinnyrobin-d9zg9yf.png (358x281, 128K)

I thought the same.

then she told me that because of her 2 people killed themselves and another guy tried to kill her with a gun, and that's why she has no friends.

I don't know if it's safe to keep talking to this chick

tell me how to get one or dont post in my thread normalfag

well, just talk to them

I dont know where to find ones

>>Jow Forums

t.newfag who cant do backlinks properly

well you won't find them through common friends, and they usually stay home all day

You won't talk to women anyway, so it doesn't matter.

I do actually i am an aspie but I manage to fit in with normies

So, you're not likely to find women without friends except through dating sites and random chance. But you can also find women that have friends that they don't have serious connections with, through those friends. Surf their social media and find followers.

you're just looking for either no competition or a woman you can control. loser.

Library

Girls always have friends user because everyone wants to fuck them.

Girls on tinder that have no real photo are probably very shy with no friends. Go for those.

Sounds kinda accurate. I don't see why one would want her friendless otherwise.

My experience with those is that they were all troll accounts.

Not true, when I had tinder installed I put in a photo of me and I have 0 friends IRL

Tinder is a hookup site for roasties to bang chad its not a good place to find a relationship

Try out "depression" on Omegle, would take you. Day or two of farming, but i can assure you you'll find shit you want

thanks ill try this out

I wish you best of lucks. I personally want a Kotomi in my life. An obessive gal

Attached: images.jpg (205x246, 12K)

Do you go to college or something like that? If you do, talk to girls who always sit alone and don’t talk to anybody in class, specially if they’re pretty. Those girls tend to have no or few friends.