How do you tell if a girl already has a boyfriend? I don't want to ask out a girl if she's already seeing someone

How do you tell if a girl already has a boyfriend? I don't want to ask out a girl if she's already seeing someone

Attached: goalie.jpg (1040x572, 111K)

Boyfriendful girls often check their phones smiling (not the case with their female sidekicks).

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Are you seeing someone?"

"Hey want to go out?"

You got to just go for it. Usually women will make themselves available to you boyfriend or not if they find you attractive enough.

Ask if they're doing something over [a period of time]. I asked this girl right before spring break if she had any plans for spring break and she said she was going to go out with her boyfriend to some place

This seems wildly unreliable. She could just be seeing an email that her Amazon order shipped or something.
> Do you have a boyfriend
> Are you seeing someone
The issue with that is that there's only one logical motivation for asking her that. If I ask a girl if she had a boyfriend, she'll instantly know I'm thinking about asking her out. If I'm going to to that I may as well just go full alpha and ask her out without knowing.
Probably the best reply so far. Thanks for the idea.

Any more input from other anons is welcome, I'm still listening

How/what is your day?

Girls use this trick all the time.

Attached: 20190525_201731.jpg (750x815, 68K)

To try to figure out if a guy has a girlfriend? Is this a "known" thing among girls?

Yeah

Wow, I never knew that, thanks for the girl secret

There is nothing wrong with her knowing you are interested in her. That's why you ask her out on a date. Stop being a pussy.

>How/what is your day?
I don't understand what you mean

when she is really social and isnt afraid of you

Ask her how does she spend her day, or if its late, ask her what did she do today.

It can make things awkward if she says no, especially if she already has a boyfriend. Plus, if she has a boyfriend, she's guaranteed to say no. Why even attempt to ask her out if there's a verifiable fact that can predict a 100% chance of failure. Wouldn't it be smart to figure that out first?

Girls aren't typically "afraid of me". I would think if that's a regular thing for you then you're probably being too intimidating.

You are just making excuses. You don't actually want to try.

Some other woman told me asking a girl if shes seeing anyone is creepy.

I don't know how to try in a way that won't come off as creepy. Maybe it's all the feminist garbage getting to my head, but it seems like nowadays everyone thinks everything is creepy. People say it's bad to cold approach. People say it's bad to date within your workplace. Dating apps are trash. What the hell else is left?

dont listen to women
also dont care if you are "creepy"
if someone she fancies asks her if shes single she would be wet

What about #metoo bullshit though? What if she tells people you're creepy or that you're "harassing" her?

You've been reading too many incel fantasies.

Lol, women are not stupid, if they were you would be fucking them, if she doesnt like you she can create fake drama and tell all her friends how creepy you are. It would be all over for you.

Attached: 1559054583432.jpg (975x1086, 256K)

Just ask her out and you'll find out sooner or later

I've found that they make it clear. If you talk to them about their life they'll likely mention some thing they do/have done with their boyfriend

>incel fantasies
*news articles

>asking a fish for advice on how to be a fisherman

I didn't ask her advice though. I just mentioned I was taking a woman I was interested in out and asked if she was seeing anyone. Later this woman I talked to about it blew up and called me an incel because of that and the fact that I said sex is for more than just fun.

Who gives a shit what that other woman thought? Did the girl you actually ask get creeped out? That’s all that matters.

True, but still, some women have irrational reactions to things and society at large white knights for them.