What is the point of incels?

What is point of being a incel? Shouldnt you improve so you dont get pick on by society? I am ugly and short too but i refuse people to walk over me, now i even have a goal in life.
I used to get bullied all the time because i didnt have parents and my foster parents would beat me up. Until one day that i learned martial arts and beaten my bullies, later on i started also slowly improving my social skills, and now i feel confident in helping others
Why do you guys chose to play a victim? Do you not understand that society will only fuck with you more?

Attached: 7102627453_ae46c2975a_b.jpg (531x630, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

personalityassessor.com/ipip120/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

some people don't want to be accepted by the same people that chose to demean them earlier.

I think its the same as how there are overreacting women out there who victimize themselves as well. Like how women feel about the current standard of beauty. You can make the same argument but get much less support.

Incels are the male equivalent of feminists. They would rather sit around bitching all day about how the world should change to accomadate them instead of sucking it up and dealing with the world the way it is.

That's stupid, why not improve the society, than? Be a cop and reinforce laws or become a lawyer and fight for justice.

Neuroticism is a trait you cannot "improve".
Sensitivity to negative responses and negative emotions is simply present and cannot be lessened no matter how much you try. You can still try to fight that sensitivity but for some people it's double that of neurotypical people and very understandable that they just give up.

Good for you.

Ever hear of the fable of the Sour Grapes? Google it. Losers who have trouble getting what they want and don't have the guts to try for it act like they never really wanted it in the first place

The point of incels is to shame and silence people with inconvenient opinions by creating a strawman and attributing them to it.

Is there really no way out?

Attached: 434343.png (547x813, 121K)

Incels like to blame anyone other than themselves for their failures. It's always women who are fault - not them. They are perfect in every way. It's the evil no good women who are all to blame. Waaaaaaaaah!! WAHMEN WON'T ACKNOWLEDGE ME WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

You can keep fighting but realize that life is probably going to stay difficult for always.
You're playing life on nightmare mode. That doesn't mean you can't win, it only means it's much more difficult.

You can't be over 14

I'm fine being an enemy of society, most people are trash anyways and will talk shit about you even if you "refuse people to walk over you". Get yourself one good friend if you can and forget about the rest.

>What is point of being poor? Shouldnt you improve so you dont get pick on by society?

Yeah, will the women improve themselves also or are we the ones who have to lift until fatties and uggos hit on us, and then be grateful for it? Fuck off.

I am 21, but you sound butthurt
That makes no sense
No, i like to help the rest, i am not lazy, why not make more than 1 friend?

Attached: 20190525_201306.jpg (750x849, 94K)

who said anything about being lazy you nutsack

I do it for myself, because i get stronger and helping others makes me happy, i have a goal in life. And if you respect yourself others will respect you too.

Why do you have to compare yourself to others/women, looks like you have a mindset of a lazy person.

Attached: c3c.png (736x627, 82K)

>Incel
>Cop

I think that's exactly why we have problems with the police, man...
I feel like that's the cop that's going to give me a ticket for going 65 in a 60 zone.

Lazy= not open minded, only care about yourself, worst kinda personality you can have

Attached: 166-1660049_67778481-4chan-sachiko-clipart.jpg (880x871, 224K)

Incels exist because it feels good to mope and wine and act like theres nothing you can do to fix yourself. It feels good to fall into despair and say "I'm not the problem they are!".

I work out too and yeah, it's fun to set new goals when working out, but why are you still an incel then?

Now we have decreased the requirement to join the cops, girls have it way easier, if i was you i would watch out feminist

>21
Yet clearly you're still an idiot.

I was talking about life goals, how am i an incel?

Attached: L.gif (600x600, 171K)

Not the slightest clue how you garnished feminist out of that...

Wow you sound like a true intellectual insulting people on Jow Forums... calm down

I have life goals too, yes.
And your name literally says Incel chan, plus you're posting anime girls. Doesn't really take a genius to know what you are.

Read again

Attached: L.jpg (457x381, 30K)

Why don't you spread your valuable insight on tumblr or twitter instead?

So i am incel because i post anime girls on an anime website? Lol. You lack logic, if i had a name saying i was alien, would that be true?

Attached: 1558793997387.jpg (700x675, 35K)

because this is advice board, like c'mon use your brain and calm down

Attached: Femanon.png (680x722, 241K)

Anons, don’t give the namefag any attention. That’s what it wants. Just filter its posts and move on

No, people like you makes me seethe. You're another fucking generic namefag, shitting up this board with your "advice". You don't belong here. I know you think you do, and you're trying to mimic those absolutely hilarious Jow Forums screenshots you've seen on other websites and now you come here to post with the le epic don't give a fuck XD attitude. The only reason you're here is so you can tell your friends you browse the website, either for cooldude points or in attempt to appear like a good human

What online test is this?
I like the color scheme

I'm stealing this post from another thread

>The key problem is that incels tie their whole identity and self worth around having sex or not and viewing women as a means to that end. Sex and relationships are good but they are not the be all end all of the human experience. People live full and interesting lives independently from sex and relationships. In fact having interesting hobbies and passions and not being obsessed with your sexual status doesn't actively drive partners away.
Incels obsession of sex and relationship can only allow them to see their partners as means towards that status which will never lead to a healthy understanding relationship.

I want to have sex, but I just can't. I sometimes bitch anonymously on the internet, because we're all just pissing in an ocean of piss anyway.

personalityassessor.com/ipip120/