The nature of friendship

My friend is a drug addict. Should I have him arrested FOR HIS OWN GOOD?

Attached: denial-conversation-over-landline-telephone-man-talking-to-someone-standing-by-the-living-room-windo (320x180, 8K)

WTF, do you know that a arrest record can fuck up his life?

Fucking talk to him and tell him how you feel about his addiction.

Look up where you can find help for drug addiction where you live.

If later on in life he goes to a job interview and they see that he got arrested with something related to drugs. Do you think that he will get the job?

You should not be his friend any longer. you obviously do not know what being a friend means.
Politely kys

>WTF
If I call the Police they might get a place on a program. It could save their life.

Yes. Check him into rehab. He will thank you for it later. Just do it and wash your hands of it.

Have you tried talking to them first?

Sure, rat him out. He'll have nothing to do but sit and think of all the terrible things he's going to do to you once he's free. That's a great idea.

No you faggot little rat that's not how to fix anything

please kys unironically

Attached: DpZydAaV4AAP4L9.jpg (374x535, 53K)

Jail isn't the only place where he can get rehab you retard.

It's either that or they die, what's better then do you think?

this is probably the worst idea I've ever seen in my entire life. congrats OP for unlocking a level of retardation never before thought possible

Attached: 1535837643837.jpg (406x454, 80K)

You realize that you can go to rehab without being arrested, right?

How bad is it? What kind of drugs? And no.

Damn OP! There is no conflicting advice itt. This may be some sort of record. You must be a good innocent person with no understanding outside of what you learned from church and after school specials.

Thats a bad idea. You're just gonna set him up for more drug dealers. Why don't you talk to someone deals with druggies instead?

the fact that you even considered this makes it clear to me that this person is not your friend
the police treat you like absolute shit when you get arrested.
t. spent a night in jail for drunken rabblerousing

A lot of seething druggies here OP.

Just call the cops on him without letting him know it was you, that way he can't resent you. Do it OP, fuck worthless druggies. Prison labor is their best lot in life.

Depends country. US is a nono and the UK could be a godsend.

True. But it is the only place where it's a condition of parole.

Yes, do it. It's hard, but it's the best for your friend. He doesn't need someone to talk to, he doesn't need an enabler. He needs someone to kick his ass.