What do I do to stop freaking out whenever I see tomboy women in a wild?

Like for real, I’m going for groceries now and trying to plan if there’s any lesbian looking cashier or security, so I go elsewhere.

Attached: 4F147B8E-9A07-459B-821E-D635D12EB431.jpg (640x640, 50K)

Masturbate before leaving your house.

This, also I feel you OP I also freak out but with cute girls.
Don't be a pussy I guess.

But they aren’t that cute. The last time I saw cute lesbian around was like year ago. Plus I’m not into women enough to actually do something with that.

not trying to be a dick, but definitely trying to be honest: it's pretty abnormal to not be able to keep yourself together and bare minimum do what you were originally intending to do whenever you see a woman in public

either deal with it or see a counselor

I mean masculine looking women specifically.

same guy here

if you have to go to another register that's okay

try to expose yourself to be with a short haired woman at the register and be normal, definitely don't make any advances, try your best to keep your emotions under control

and if you cant overcome this or similar situations by yourself, when i said get a counselor, i meant you might need help if you have crippling social anxiety

its pretty abnormal to not be able to keep yourself together and bare minimum do what you were originally intending to do whenever you see any stranger that fits into any appearance based demographic

I don't understand the question. Are you saying you thorougly dislike them to the point you have to leave, or that you like them and can't control yourself?

I like tomboyish girls. (hetero guy here)

Unfortunately, it seems like 70% of them always end up being hyper lesbians.

Even my short haired, tomboyish ex eventually came out and dumped me after 2 years. A shame, really.

But one day.... gotta keep looking, I guess.

I'm having the same doubt user

I don’t hate them and I kinda manage keeping my shirt together, but I feel utterly awkward, having shaking hands and not being able to look at them.

Once I saw this girl walking along with guy holding hands, so they totally seemed like a couple. She’s had short blue hair and lots of tats. I’m almost sure they were a couple but anyways I took some time to wait till they pass by far enough.

same here. dunno why, but lately Ive been gravitating to a tons of tomboy chicks as well. but like you said, its always 50/50 on whether they are gay or at least bi. wish it was easier to find out and avoid all the awkward shit inbetween

>avoid all the awkward shit inbetween
Savage!

OP is intimidated by women who don't fall into the box he wants to put them in. What a little beta bitchboi.

Attached: a.jpg (259x194, 7K)

I’m female

Am I bitchgal then?

You're still intimidated by a woman who's probably stronger than you in many ways, so yes. Enjoy "little bitch" status.

>intimidated by a woman who's probably stronger than you in many ways
This very post shows that my disturbance is totally rational

Well, you are a little bitch, so...is ANYBODY surprised by this? No. Stay in your box and go back to your knitting, sis.

>Stay in your box and go back to your knitting
Sounds comfy tho

Attached: E41B9110-BC88-4650-86FF-C7010E2A1D90.png (455x442, 383K)

are you like scared or disgusted of them or something? i still don't understand. you grow up in a religious or super conservative household?