What is it like dating a woman with bipolar disorder?

What is it like dating a woman with bipolar disorder?

Attached: 1559017150469.jpg (489x640, 71K)

Like a roller coaster that ends with a brick wall.

Friend back when I was in hs ended up in an insane asylum.

Like edging for an hour and then right before you finish you slam your dick in a car door. Don’t do it. BPD women deserve to be alone forever

It’s not that bad. BPD isn’t always extreme. It just means sometimes she’ll be super happy and other times not so much.

BPD isn't bipolar you fucking idiots.

Yes it is bitch

No it's not. BPD is borderline, not bipolar, also known as manic depression

dummy

My gf recently got diagnostized with both, after i threatened her to take all her things and leaving the house because im fucking tired of being mentally abused by her shit behaviour, but when shes happy is the best thing ever, she'd became evrything i ever dream from a girl, and do almost all the kinky shit i want

I was in the exact same boat. My ex was perfect was she was normal. Sweet, affectionate and great in bed. But unfortunately the cons outweighed the pros in the end and it had to stop. OP, the relationship will be hard work, and a relationship shouldn’t be, all her problems will be your problems and it will bring you down. Also accept that you can’t fix her. Good luck.

did she take medication? i need help with this

After 6 months I talked her into it which I instantly regretted. She made it out like I forced her to and it was just another reason to argue. And even when she did take them she was emotionless, even lower sex drive and she was drier than sand when she would normally gush. Don’t recommend medication at all. If anything I’d consider getting her professional help like a shrink, my ex refused it completely. She has to want to help herself though. It’s not your responsibility to fix her (you can’t even if you tried anyway), you are her lover not her carer. Ask me anything, I’ll be working over the next couple of hours but I’ll try my best to respond.

It’s like having a bear as pet, so soft and cuddly, but at anytime will rip your face off. Do not date people with these disorders, unless you can handle regular emotional terror. And say bye to your friends and family too of you go down that path

That’s bpd not bipolar.

>a woman with bipolar disorder
That’s redundant

This

Not OP but what are some red flags

While there's no reason to be mean to a woman for having a mental disorder, if you can find one who doesn't have bipolar it would probably be better for you in the long run. Imagine a chick on her period or PMSing but all the time and at potentially random intervals. If you like living in a state where every day is a roll of the dice as far as who and what you are dealing with as far as her moods, go for it user.

My gf has rapid cycling bipolar. The medication helps even out the ups and downs as well as keep the episodes appart. It is not the Hollywood sensational thing many people believe.

Red flags concerning what?

What’s her emotion like now? Does it seem like she’s not actually there? And has her sex drive declined?

Even in stronger episodes of depression or hights of mania, she is still the same person - mostly. Her actions may look unreasonable observed from outside, but after so long together I'm used to it and I know what to expect - I developed a rough understanding of her line of thinking, and where it breaks. Mood stabilizers don't kill her self expression (imo) , they just dull it so she isn't swinging too much from the norm.
>sex drive
Idk senpai, that's a big flat 0 in all her states of existance. Even in the short span of time she went off meds for a medical procedure, it was null.

Are you happy? Can you say you’re enjoying life with your partner?

I have bipolar and when I’m manic I want “too much” sex.

Yes. I wouldn't hold a relationship if my happiness wouldn't be at least at 9/10. Life is too short to waste it not getting as much fullfilment as possible.
My partner is first of all a very good friend. Talking about any issue is very easy with them so problem solving is done pretty fast and efficent. At the end of the day, I'm enjoying how my life plays out.

Male or female?

I don't know if this is relevant, but my 22 year old girlfriend of 3 years has recently started developing a mental disorder of sorts I think. She has 2 completely opposite personalities. It's like there is a switch and the slightest thing will trigger that switch for her. She acts like she loves me more than anything in the world at times, but if that switch turns over, she'll start acting like she despises me with everything she stands for. She has the capability to snap between these 2 personalities in a matter of half an hour. She can switch back and forth 3/4 times within the span of 2 days. The symptoms are very very extreme. The way she talks, behaves, and listens to COMPLETELY changes with a snap of a finger to a point where I can't recognize the person anymore. And 12 hours later, she'll realize she made a big mistake and come crying to me saying how much she loves me. She will never agree to getting psychological help and she appears to be getting worse and worse every day.

I love her with all my life and it's killing me to see her turn into this. I don't know what to do and I feel powerless. I've been with her for 3 years and this has only started happening in the last 3/4 months. Please someone help me I don't know what to do.

look at this fag lol

Attached: 0wp1g2578e131.jpg (640x853, 87K)

If it’s effecting your life and your happiness then it’s probably best you call it a day. It will drag you down and it is contagious if you’re exposed to it for a while. If she’s not willing to help herself for the sake of your relationship, then you should find someone else. By the way, I’ve been in your shoes. You probably won’t listen to any of this, and will probably carry on because you love her. Just do yourself a favour and get out of there as soon as you see yourself psychologically waning. Until then do what makes you happy and learn from your mistakes. Good luck.