23F and having a church wedding next month

23F and having a church wedding next month.
One of my closest friends wants to dress up like a thot, full side boob etc.
She asked if the dress was appropriate, I said no not rly, but she still wants to wear it.

How to I convince her to dress normal? Not only will she get stares from everyone present, also a bit sad that she's not respecting my opinion that she asked for.

Attached: 05113307.jpg (326x269, 21K)

>How to I convince her to dress normal?
You can't. Not honestly. The only thing you can do now is foster resentment in her towards you as you continue to push her on it. Very good way to lose her as a friend.

I think the best way would be to lie to her and say there is a dress code. hopefully she doesn't try and verify it.

“Not to be a bitch, but it’s my wedding. It’s literally supposed to be the biggest day of my life. I might be being unreasonable, but I feel like this a small thing, so please let me be selfish about this.”

Or something along that line.
Basically politely guilt her in to it.

You could also the hard route and try to call her out on *her* being selfish, but that’s always a kind of last resort thing.

Yeah I don't want to lose her. Considering asking my master of ceremony if there is such a thing as a anti-thot dresscode, since my bf's family has quite a few ho's as well. Normally I'm all in for dressing like whatever you want, but this is a church.

I don't want to be that friend :c she'll hold me accountable and call me bridezilla for years to come.

Attached: ?.png (250x189, 87K)

Why are women nowadays such sluts?

>doesn't want to communicate her desires clearly
>bitches about people making their own decisions
I mean, what do you even expect?

Yeah anti thot is called sunday's best, not clubwear.

You can't control your guests. She is probably jealous of you and wants to meet her own husband there.

>How to I convince her to dress normal?
tell her she will not be admitted otherwise
you do not disrespect the wishes of the bride on her wedding day

Thanks user.
Just to check, are you manon or femanon?
I have yet to meet a guy who thinks like this.

Is there a way that you could have a straight up convo about her with it? Maybe try to reach a compromise? Like maybe she wears a jacket over it for the church ceremony and takes it off for the reception?

If you make it clear that you have a strong preference over this, she should respect that if she is a good friend.
OR: you can resent her and get her back one day when she gets married. Like wear a t-Rex costume or something hilarious.

Fuck church and fuck the conventional idea of marriage. Fuck archaic, outdated, conservative church values. Let people dress how they want, regardless of the setting or environment.

You're going to be dead in a few short decades. Literally none of it will matter then. So let people enjoy the short about of time they have left.

Yes, more dopamine. ahh. feel good. feel bad. chase more dopamine. repeat.

Your brain will become permanently inactive for the rest of eternity relatively soon. Why should we have any regard for the regulation of our neurochemistry?

Fuckin and suckin, man. That's all that matters in this life.

While I don't agree, that was a good read.
Sometimes I do need that reminder of eminent death tho.

Attached: nc42uhky4L1to7xsso1_1280.jpg (633x950, 61K)

Fuck you and right back at you. Shitty slutty dresses at someone else's wedding fucks up the enjoyment for others.
I'd nix the bitch from the list if she wanted to be a thot at a fucking wedding. Slut-tax someone else's wedding.

Your neurochemistry is better if you don’t chase dopamine like a crack addict jonesing for his next high.

The issue is your problem with revealing clothing. Take a second and genuinely question your distaste for it. Your stupid Bible and its mindless followers have been suppressing normal sexual urges for centuries.

Time to stop giving a fuck about that shit, you are going to be DEAD FOREVER relatively SOON. Someone's outfit should not "fuck up" anyone's enjoyment. If it does, that's their problem, not the wearer of the outfit.

But then, in your opinion, are the bride and groom in the right when uninviting that person for the ceremony for that reason?

Fuck you. If you don't like the rules of my wedding, don't come. It's just that simple.

Go order around your spineless followers if you want people to be guilty because of your devil-may-care bullshit. We're all going to die, but I'd much rather die knowing I didn't become a wild piece of shit who demands standards of others' events and proceedings.

Your parents fucking failed.

Obviously the guy on the other side of this argument but no. The whole point of the event is the bride and the groom. Every wedding is like that.

If you don't like it, you don't go to weddings. I fucking love weddings, I dress up to the nines, clean up to point, and show off for a day while I get catered food and drink in the evening. Fuck yeah.

I can't believe someone else would do this, make a demand of someone else's wedding. What the fuck is happening to our world?

>but no
As in yes you should uninvite her, no she shouldn't come to your wedding and is clearly there to get drunk and fuck someone

Nope. They're within their right to not allow them to come, thus this thread shouldn't exist. If you don't like the idea of them wearing revealing shit, you've got different issues but tell them they can't come and move on.

>If you don't like the rules of my wedding, don't come. It's just that simple.
Right, this is your life and you call the shots. So uninvite them, this thread wasn't needed for you to figure that out. Also, I didn't demand the standards of other people's events, I was just advocating for the attitude of not giving a fuck. You shouldn't care about what other people wear because it literally doesn't matter. It's such an insignificant thing to worry about. Even at a wedding.