Should I leave my pregnant boo?

Should I leave my pregnant boo?

Attached: 1-27.jpg (700x700, 59K)

That’s so a cultural thing, of course.

If you're a pathetic coward, sure. Run away from what you caused. She is better off without a pussy like you in her life raising your kid.

We poor and can't afford a baby. I was stupid and didn't pull out. I can't afford the debt if i stay

For someone that makes a living accelerating racewars you sure are fucking lazy at it.

Keep "black kids don't have fathers" great again

You should stop spamming

They actually gonna be half black and half white

You realize if she put you on birth certificate as baby daddy, when she get welfare, the gubmint look for you to pay support...

Just do you, brother

I mean, you're black so...

If she promised you she didn't want kids, then you have every right to leave. In fact, you absolutely should leave, rather than stay with someone who is treating you like a hostage. Let her know that you will pay the legal minimum after a DNA test proves it, and that you will never see her again, or see the kid, as long as you live.

If you knew beforehand that she would not abort, and you ignored this risk, then you have a bit of a problem.

Black is no excuse.
Get your ass straight because you now live for that child. And if you abort, you're in for treat.

I grew up without my father. He was in and out of my life. It’s not like I need him, but that shit hurts.

Sorry to hear user

>there are people itt unironically responding to a dead, not funny, racist meme

Shut up you faggy fuck.

Yes

Go play fortnite w your boo

both of you not being able to afford it is better than only her putting in the effort to make a living. the both of you together could make it better than only one doing all the work. get what i mean? get a job. scrubbing toilets, cleaning motel rooms, doesnt matter.

You're the same user who makes the coffee threads, aren't you?

Attached: 1487704822798.jpg (261x210, 9K)

>Posts a black guy when asking about leaving his pregnant wife/girl friend

Attached: sketch-1559196682301.jpg (1080x1440, 64K)