I make leather wallets/bags by hand, and recently commissioned a logo that I can start stamping into my pieces

I make leather wallets/bags by hand, and recently commissioned a logo that I can start stamping into my pieces.

The artist recently sent me some concepts after we brainstormed for a while (see image), I was hoping I could get some feedback.

I'd like to incorporate a bat into the logo because of the Dracula association with my last name, and the fact that a bat gave me rabies a few years back. At this point I feel like the little fucks are my spirit animal.

I really like the round logo with the bat, which I think may look better with the gothic font included.

What are your thoughts? Is the bat good as-is or should I go for a more realistic/sinister bat?

Attached: Aaron_ideas_01.jpg (1039x782, 225K)

I would lean towards the bat with the ears. The other bats either look too catlike or like the batman symbol.

The fancy H is nice, too. The circle Bat is cute, but cluttered. The rest either look too plain or look too smudgy at small sizes to be useful as a logo.

I like the circle but I’d get rid of the year dude

Companies put it if they’ve been around for some time

Best of luck with the business

Bat with ears with your biz name to the right of it.

Something like this. Maybe different font

Attached: qqq.png (696x274, 73K)

Go with big ears bat, more identifiable and still a unique mark. i know it’s just a concept but consider keeping the lines very simple.

Keep the font simple. the whole purpose is for it to be easily read. What’s chosen here is fine

The font size in “leatherworking” needs to be increased. remember your logo needs to be scalable from large prints to something as small as an actual stamp. Be sure to test it printed reaaaaaally small.

Cool stuff.

>am designer

the cartoony bat is a bit unstylish desu
go with realistic/sinister for people to make the dracula connection instantly
circle logo is good, but the remove year
goodluck user!

The top right bat with ears looks pretty good but all the font/typographys are absolute trash. The bat looks like a football mascot, you need a poppy fun font to go with it.

Nigga, have you been reading Billy Bat?

Attached: 2nr4kc.jpg (1151x616, 64K)

I like the more cartoony bat. The round logo isn't bad, but it's cluttered. I'd get rid of that year thing and make "leatherworking" bigger. Then try making small stamps with the one or two you like so you can make sure it still comes across well

uhhp gotta come up with something else

maybe a more menacing and less plaigarized cuphead looking bat?

The bat is really cartoony for such a serious font

>Companies put it if they’ve been around for some time
this, Borax and Dr. Bronner's get away with this. 2019 is right now.

I'd like the circle more if the bat had ears

How are you alive? I thought rabies was a death sentence.

yes, thinner lines and more detail to match the serious font

Only of its detected late, what probably happened was an obviously rabid bat bit him and he got it sorted right away.

What said, I got treatment before the symptoms presented

I think it depends on who you want to market to. The upper cartoon bat looks like it would be popular with youth, the fractura style calligraphy might attract boomers.
The stencil style bat looks like a lawsuit for copyright infringement...
The lower cartoon bat looks like a cat, ditch it.
The bat in the circle looks like an American college football mascot.
Good luck user

It depends on who your target audience is, I can tell you that the the circle one looks cool but I wouldn't buy a wallet stamped with something like that.
This is ultimately a marketing issue, so it would be better for you to consider what you want customers to think about your brand and who would buy it rather than going off of your own taste alone.

No bats. No cartoons. The simple label in the upper left. Try to give the impression you're a grown-up.

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

I've decided to go with two different logos, one for more professional pieces and another for fun stuff. I'll have the artist do some revisions on the bat since its inspirations are still too apparent.