What do girls mean by 'I like masculinity'. I'm pretty soft and romantic. I look masculine and my voice is too...

What do girls mean by 'I like masculinity'. I'm pretty soft and romantic. I look masculine and my voice is too. What does it mean to be 'masculine' exactly ? I wouldn't say I'm dominant. I just talk to women like anyone else just with more romance. I don't roleplay as a BDSM dom if that's what they mean by 'masculine'.

Attached: 665a9e991ebb231af91a29afe8b008e6.jpg (770x770, 104K)

Who knows. Femininity is dead.

they mean they like for the other to lead.

I've never heard a real girl say something like that. It sounds like that sort of BS a women's magazine would write and people take at face value.

for me personally it’s mostly in the mannerisms and small details or even how confidence comes across in the things guys say

A lot of people on here do, so does redpill communities I guess.

This

example?

Ask the girl. There are too many things related to masculinity than just looks/behavior.
No chance of figuring it out without asking her.

I am not the user who posted before, but if you Google "confident body language" that's what he means
Back straight, shoulders back, nice smile and of course certain ways of moving/talking/walking.
For me a female body language is also most important, so I can understand well.

They probably want a guy to be strong with them and tell them what to do just like dad did or did not do.

In other words, fucking run, toxic as fuck, she will always find a guy that is more manly than you and will ride his cock on a whim.

You just have to look good

Most girls subcontiously want to date someone who's like their dad (and guys someone who's like their mom). You either remind her of him or you don't

Girls who had a weak/absent/ no father have dumb views of what a real man is

Filter that shit. Don't be a tryhard. Be the guy you feel comfortable being. Anything else is just asking for frustration sometime down the road.

I like masculinity. When I say that I mean I want someone bigger than me (seem “strong, like they can protect me), deeper voice, hairy or having facial hair, masculine style of dress (neutrals flannals and darks, not like “hippy shit).

Romance is fine, it can be masculine.

Non-masculine traits are frailty/delicate, fearful or overly whiny, and sissy behavior like walking with a lot of sway or speaking in sassy tones

this. When I say masculinity I'm generally referring to aspects such as dominance (in a general sense, not BDSM), a normal degree of self confidence, takes the initiative, is ambitious, etc.

Google machismo and slay pussy that way.

it means you take the lead and set the standard as the type of guy who works while the woman stays at home, kind of feel. Like you express what you like and what you dislike in an adult manner.

>Most girls subcontiously want to date someone who's like their dad (and guys someone who's like their mom). You either remind her of him or you don't
So it's pretty good if a girl says you remind them of their dad? Whom she has a good relationship with. I'm not big and strong, but my gf said this the other day. We were both pretty drunk.

Depends on the context, as always.
May be great if she loves her father, and may be awful if the doesn't.
Should be the former in this situation.

What is it that makes the ideal man?
Bravado? Machismo?
Is it something secreted from a gland?
It's called...Jizmoglobin.

Attached: 345673343906031.png (471x360, 303K)