I absolutely suck ass with women

How can I tell if it's due to me being ugly or if it's just my shit personality. What are the tells?

Attached: 4j86j703rz031.jpg (960x749, 82K)

you could try posting a picture of yourself

Fuck that. That's the last thing I'll do in this site.

Thats why you will never get good women. You always play safe.

Post a pic of yourself then. I'm not posting my pic. I'll get recognized and I would be trolled to death lmao

Really it's the fact that you believe that you are ugly and have a shitty personality.

Women think you are ugly if they seem disgusted by you before you have even opened your mouth.

Women think you have a rotten personality if they are excited to see you and become disgusted by you as soon as you've had a few things to say.

You however are just a pathetic bitch and women can smell it a mile away. Learn to love yourself.

No one here knows who you are.

Hard truth. How do I stop myself from giving bitch vibes?

By being excited about life goals and little shit in daily life. Be excited to be alive. I know this sounds lofty and abstract, but its' true.

Put it this way, when a friend approaches you and you know right away they just want to borrow money, score a free drink/cig its off putting and you want to tell them fuck off.

Women can smell you the same way when you are just wanting some boobs and pussy. But if you are focused on your personal life and not just a quick go with them, it is attractive. They see that you have value because you value yourself and perhaps want a piece of it.

This is what makes women "complicated." Their attraction isn't simple and near singular like men, they are looking for this well rounded and wide view of life kind of a guy.

Take up two new hobbies, keep doing well on education, get a fitness routine going and get your diet in order and you'll attract bitches in no time.

I posted once here for people to give me advices. Its ok as long as you be cool and not a hot chick

4 words:
listen to bill burr

Its so fkn hard to stay positive sometimes man. life aint easy

>Being this retarded
Why don't you shoot yourself? Don't tell me you're afraid to take the risk.

The only way its due to you being ugly is that you dont clean yourself and brush as well have good teeth.
The rest is based on your attitude towards them and towards others.

This, I know that happiness and goals is what brings home the bacon but it's hard to keep that shit up everyday without some kind of major life shift if you arent naturally that kind of person. That and it's a somewhat slap in the mouth when a woman expects you to have a well rounded life when she herself does not, most women I've seen expect you to work, have a hobby, be happy go lucky every day, make absolute time for her and overall be complacent while she can be a lazy, mentally ill, nobody herself.

Why are you even here?

Women are FAR less influenced by looks than men.

The odds are 20 to 1 that it's your personality

Sure.
Hi. This is my fugly mug. Sastisfied?

Attached: IMG20181221162752.jpg (1920x2560, 154K)

what happened to your eyebrow man

Those are symbols of masculinity.

If everyone in your life has given up on you, ask yourself what’s the common denominator?

I use to think I had to settle for less than myself, then I started dating a European woman and realized the problem is how American women actually are giant hypocrites who refuse to compromise.

How are european chicks different?

How do you get a date? If you're standing/sitting around minding your own business and women look your way and take quick glances at you and this happens often then looks arent your problem. Thats how you know it aint looks thats turning women off.

B...Bane ?

How do I meet one of these European women?

This is the second time past week I heard that word. What the fuck is that?

You're a new guy

4u

Attached: Bane.jpg (325x216, 14K)

I unironically suggest finding a chick who sucks with dudes, and form something absolutely adorable with them, predicated on the two of you learning this together.